Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch-gun mods

_Plavajznik_

Before Heart Of Demios update didnt used arch-guns very much but since necramech can use them i started to feel we  need more mods for arch-guns/arch-melee
more firerate mods,damage,critical chance and damage,elemental, and others

with that i mean more mods that are easyly obtainable without farming them for 1000 years

they need put archwing mods and rest of the arch-weapons into RJ.  Sadly disappointed they didn't fuse it already when they just said they are going fuse the stage archwing and RJ but it didn't turn out it will happen for I was looking forward rate drop of archwing and archweapons drop rate will be high there.  Just feeling bit of let down about it.

4 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The mods aren't that rare, people just really rarely play the AW nodes. I made some really easy plat selling the basic multishot mods 50 plat each lmao.

That is true, it isn't that rare in AW mission nodes because ppl stay away from it about 100 feet pole away unless your doing SP then your force to take it like a man.

2 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

they need put archwing mods and rest of the arch-weapons into RJ.

There is no point in further diluting the drop tables of RJ Avionics. That is very bad. It is better to have separate places to farm those things, because that way you can get whatever you are specifically looking for much quicker. Diluted drop tables have been a problem in this game for years.

9 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The mods aren't that rare, people just really rarely play the AW nodes. I made some really easy plat selling the basic multishot mods 50 plat each lmao.

If you still have a spare, I wouldn't mind purchasing it. Been trying to get Dual Rounds since the mode first came out but I've had no luck.

10 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The mods aren't that rare

Electrified Barrel (the basic Electricity Archgun mod) drops at a 0.17% rate from Lancer Dregs (and only at 0.28-0.37% rates for Railjack enemies).

This is in missions where the number of enemies that you will kill likely never goes past 100, unless you're running Archwing interception, but even then the enemy count is much lower than the average mission.

I only got that damn mod from transmutation after years of trying to find it 2 weeks ago, so they might not be "rare" but they are an outrageous pain in the arse to get to drop.

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Electrified Barrel (the basic Electricity Archgun mod) drops at a 0.17% rate from Lancer Dregs (and only at 0.28-0.37% rates for Railjack enemies).

This is in missions where the number of enemies that you will kill likely never goes past 100, unless you're running Archwing interception, but even then the enemy count is much lower than the average mission.

I only got that damn mod from transmutation after years of trying to find it 2 weeks ago, so they might not be "rare" but they are an outrageous pain in the arse to get to drop.

Try Steel Path mobile defense.

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

There is no point in further diluting the drop tables of RJ Avionics. That is very bad. It is better to have separate places to farm those things, because that way you can get whatever you are specifically looking for much quicker. Diluted drop tables have been a problem in this game for years.

And then there is that old argument I heard before.  If RJ is getting free space flying around then I will repeat this like last time, why not have archwing has it's free roaming flight mode too, then there was more of type argument of free roaming killing enemies which all have problems.  Then the argument of players less complaining about who is having free roaming space freedom.  More likely we all know that players who get archwing is going face RJ like it or not because there was that random event "Scarlet Spear" is a thing and not progresses any further with RJ taking more advantage over the archwing now.  Pretty much right now they are gunning their own feet for not taking advantages using free space making a mode for players freely mess around in space to deal with getting endless hours free mods instead put your time into nodes will never be touch.  Then again free open space probably going be same as the nodes.

The only hard-to-get mods are from Profit Taker. Some of these can be got from Razorback and Fomorian events. I advise you grind Razorback and Fomorian missions as much as possible to get those 60/60 archgun mods... these missions are quick and not terribly annoying. Profit Taker = very annoying by comparison. Hopefully if you follow my advice, you'll be able to grind Profit Taker quite a bit less!

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Also, can DE buff them like they said they would!

They did some of them. Dual Rounds is the first to come to mind. From 30% to 60%.

Archfiend got the superior stats from the ground counterparts. 

All needed is the AW themselves to be buffed. Maybe in the next RJ update, for the horror of those who want to see abandoned... But then complain how DE  abandons content for the next shinny. 

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

They did some of them. Dual Rounds is the first to come to mind. From 30% to 60%.

All needed is the AW themselves to be buffed. Maybe in the next RJ update, for the horror of those who want to see abandoned... But then complain how DE  abandons content for the next shinny. 

Then they equalized space and atmosphere modes. Space archgun is effectively nerfed.

Some of the mods in archguns are considerably more powerful. I think the elemental mods are +120% instead of +90% like we're used to with normal weapons. Marked Target is +120% status which is more than any status mod I can think of for normal weapons. Modified Munitions is also 60% which surpassed the pre-buff normal status mods for normal weapons...

23 minutes ago, 32768 said:

They should be dropping from RJ bosses if i'm not mistaken.

Ah, well, I guess you can avoid Profit Taker (~2.5%) and Razorback (1%) for Magma Chamber.

But the Balor Fomorian is way better for the other 3 mods (5%)... and probably still faster than the Railjack missions.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

The Archgun stats are relatively fine. The problem is all of their mods stats are worse than the stats for primary weapon mods.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The Archgun stats are relatively fine. The problem is all of their mods stats are worse than the stats for primary weapon mods.

Some are. But Elementals are 120% compared to 90% of Primaries. Rubedo Lined Barrel is weaker at 100%, but the Prime version is 187%. Dual Stats are the same at 60/60%. Multishot is worse, ye. So are the Criticals and the pure SC giver.

The rest IIRC have mixed stats that are situational (like after reload, when aiming...).

In terms of non-pure damage, yea, its a bit worse. But not all of them.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Not all of them. The normal elemental mods are +120% instead of +90%. Marked Target is also +120%... and before status reworks, all the normal status mods for normal weapons were +30% while Modified Munitions was +60% which now lags behind +90% normal weapon status mods.

Archived