Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grasp of Lohk Too loud when active with 10 guns

0_The_F00l

Common sense dictates that when there are 10 guns going off near your head you will not be able to hear anything else.

The game was never much about that :P

Reporting a possible unintentional effect observed when using grasp of lohk with high strength Xaku.

Effect: It is very very loud each of the 10 guns shoots at a target in case of high enemy count,

Consequence: Unable to hear most of dialogues/ sound indicators/ game sounds when ability is active and shooting repeatedly.

suggestion: Tone down the sound volume/ change it to a different sound with a lot less bang.

It isn't too loud, but there is a cutoff replacement of sound past a certain count of the same sound instance (I believe it is 8 or close to it). Wouldn't it be better to have several different sound weights that are modified slightly (it sounds the same for every shot). Of note to being too loud, I would appreciate a larger variability of volume out of the shots.

This also seems to be an issue of the weapons glitching to be able to fire at the same time and not simultaneously (the latter was intended).

I think in theme of simultaneous (instead of glitching to have 4 3 and 3 shoot at the same times with 10 weapons), the more weapons would increase the firerate and sound rate.

This isn't a post for innate mechanics suggestions, and if you so desired that, they wouldn't have doubled the grab range. You're suggestion would only be a nerf.

30 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

Also the target range should equal the same as the grab range, seems silly that you are able to grab weapons at 20 meters yet target don't come in range of those same guns till like 10 meters or less, range of weapons should equal the grab range

My suggestion was in line with what it already did, to improve the sound experience, would be to fix having the guns create glitched sound by firing at the same time as other guns, as this drowns out the overall sound. 

My suggestion wasn't to inherently change the ability dynamics other than to improve the sound experience. Making the targeting AI have a simultaneous limitation instead of them all fire at the same target at the same time would likely fix the glitch.

This may be a "sound" issue, but innately, the sound is adequate and the issue seems to be when the sounds are activated.

Archived