Can necromechs pick up batteries for the excavation open world stuff? I don't have one but when I was running with a group where all three of them where in one I decided to stop picking up batteries to see if they could, and nobody was.

Maybe that would be a good change to allow them to help out during missions.

5 minutes ago, HelloItIsIJimbles said:

Can necromechs pick up batteries for the excavation open world stuff?

Interesting fact about that...you OPERATOR is the one who picks them up while you're in a mech, if you hop out after picking up a battery it will be in your operator's hands.

I know, it makes absolutely no sense to me either.

I don't understand what people like so much about the Mausolon.  It hits hard, sure, but any time I tried to use it for a prolonged period of time I would just get let down by the painfully slow ammo regeneration.  I was going to swap to the Fluctus or Imperator Vandal as soon as I maxed it out, but had to give up on the Necramech entirely until they fix your warframe evaporating while you're using it.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

I don't understand what people like so much about the Mausolon.  It hits hard, sure, but any time I tried to use it for a prolonged period of time I would just get let down by the painfully slow ammo regeneration.  I was going to swap to the Fluctus or Imperator Vandal as soon as I maxed it out, but had to give up on the Necramech entirely until they fix your warframe evaporating while you're using it.

Have you tried it recently? Necramechs used to have a bug where the ammo regenerated very slowly which has since been fixed. I think they also fixed the disappearing warframe bug last hotfix too, except possibly for people using Umbra.

Anyway, I personally like mausolon because a combination of its damage, the AOE on its primary fire, the fact that it has what amounts to opticor's bigger brother as its secondary, and especially the audio and visual effects when firing it.

3 minutes ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

Have you tried it recently? Necramechs used to have a bug where the ammo regenerated very slowly which has since been fixed. I think they also fixed the disappearing warframe bug last hotfix too, except possibly for people using Umbra.

Anyway, I personally like mausolon because a combination of its damage, the AOE on its primary fire, the fact that it has what amounts to opticor's bigger brother as its secondary, and especially the audio and visual effects when firing it.

I'm on PS4.  Last announced hotfix only fixed a couple of generally meaningless things.

Hmm, I tested the Mausolon during the Fissure event and ran out of ammo constantly, even with the reload speed mod on it, so meh... The Ayanga is a different beast, though. Raining down grenades into enemy hordes feels very satisfying, it even made me play bounties on PoE and Fortuna again. Having a supporting Protea on your team makes energy a non-issue, but Vacuum is definitely needed, no clue what's the constant problem with it from DE's side... I just wish, floating could be enabled by simply pressing the jump button; holding it and aiming at the same time is impossible with a standard controller. Being able to rain down death from above would be awesome ;-)

Edited by (XB1)Kuhl MC
5 hours ago, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

Hmm, I tested the Mausolon during the Fissure event and ran out of ammo constantly, even with the reload speed mod on it, so meh...

Reload speed doesn't affect how quickly the ammo regenerates, just the delay between firing and the start of regen. 

Also charge speed doesn't work except on the guns where you hold the trigger to charge a single shot.  There's currently no way to make the ammo regen faster.

9 hours ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

Not gonna lie, I have to resist shouting "hyper beam" every time I use the Mauselon alt fire 🤣