Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura of Deimos Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

LzCMPn0.jpeg

Did you say "is this an illustration work?"? Well, that's what I want to hear 😁

This is an unedited work (used only features available in the Captura mode).

Please enjoy the contrast between the dark, red Cambion Drift and my white, blue Nidus!

• Like 8

hJWWavR.png

"... And there I was, falling off Deimos, again. I quickly popped in my Archwing to stop myself from falling

when all the sudden, I found myself surrounded by void energy. Thought I was already dead...

then IT showed up, it was massive, enormous, big as a Railjack, perhaps even bigger!

And I don't even wanna know what it does when it's pissed off.

Why was it there? How did it get there? How long has it been there?

So many questions, so little time. And before I can even make sense as to what I just saw...

... I faded to black."

- Unknown Tenno Log

Totally unedited. I fell off the world in the Necralisk scene and found this big boi above beyond the sky beam at the gate, it looked cool, and technically I was still in a Deimos scene sooo...

• Like 3

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2248270940 Unedited. Thought black and white would be the hardest being there's no colour to give it life. So I thought if I could find the shot that captures the feel of Deimos (with a bit of style of course) in black and white, I might have a chance at winning. Took me hours, but I think I found it. Here it is. Titled "The Dark Age". Good luck to all. 

Edited by Stayblood
Changed image