Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

downloading new 6gb update

VinayakDeVenko

Question

yesterday i activated my 6days affinity booster then the update launched, i cant start my game cuz downloading new update has a speed of 35kbps max...i uninstalled my game re-download 33gb game from steam and it downloaded within 35-45 min and it again stucked at new updates i.e. 6gb update with downloading speed of 35 to 100kbps max...i optimized cache thrice i verified then optimize again but the speed is poor also at the same time my net speed i checked is 142mps both download and upload

i need help!

game runs smoothly on my pc i have 140gb space on my pc drive even though this happens only at the time of godly updates like this one(in which mark of death is nerffed)

8 answers to this question

this type of stupid small 6gb update pissed me off.... i mean i am more comfortable to download whole game from steam but warframe 6 gb update was a dead end, also after a day passed... i opened game start update it was fast as usual so my point is WHAAAYYYYYYYY i wasted my 1 day and blamed my net i am fealing sad for customer care guys ....this is a big problem everytime an update comes i guess i have to be prepared(its all like vauban rework)

2 hours ago, sharperhawk said:

I saw this tip from Shalath in another thread: turn off Bulk Download and Aggressive Download in the settings of the Warframe launcher app.aKY0NLn.png

Be sure those boxes are unchecked.

i just tried cuz today we get  12 mb update and it didn't  work 140 mbps speed nad this is what i get 10 kbps speed for warframe update now

s0cawpQ.png

Archived