Garuda's Passive and Allied Healing

So I've just started playing Garuda, and have been really enjoying her style and how she plays but I've noticed one glaring issue with her gameplay style. Her passive which gives her a percentage amount more damage based on current hp is completely ruined by her allies having any form of mass healing, and while I could just spam her 3 to lower my health back down in most cases if someone in your squad is running a Wisp or even the aura Rejuvenation there's nothing you can really do. It makes the experience of playing Garuda feel a lot worse, because you have to completely avoid your allies or just hope someone isn't running a specific aura, and then just isn't fun or plausible. So I had the idea of instead of allied healing actually healing Garuda and slowing down the bloodshed she causes, how about having that healing go somewhere else and fuel the bloodshed, for example the Blood Orb Garuda's 1 creates. If there was an augment that instead channeled all allied healing Garuda receives into her Blood Orb that would take something that harms her as a Warframe and makes the experience less fun, and instead take the negative Garuda has in squads and let it flow into something that helps her. This also wouldn't really affect the balance of her Blood Orb that much since she can already get it to absurd numbers very passively by just refreshing the Dread Mirror her 1 provides, it would just provide Garuda with some much needed Quality of Life for when she plays in a squad.

On 2020-09-18 at 10:56 AM, FragileHeatedSand said:

So I've just started playing Garuda, and have been really enjoying her style and how she plays but I've noticed one glaring issue with her gameplay style. Her passive which gives her a percentage amount more damage based on current hp is completely ruined by her allies having any form of mass healing, and while I could just spam her 3 to lower my health back down in most cases if someone in your squad is running a Wisp or even the aura Rejuvenation there's nothing you can really do. It makes the experience of playing Garuda feel a lot worse, because you have to completely avoid your allies or just hope someone isn't running a specific aura, and then just isn't fun or plausible. So I had the idea of instead of allied healing actually healing Garuda and slowing down the bloodshed she causes, how about having that healing go somewhere else and fuel the bloodshed, for example the Blood Orb Garuda's 1 creates. If there was an augment that instead channeled all allied healing Garuda receives into her Blood Orb that would take something that harms her as a Warframe and makes the experience less fun, and instead take the negative Garuda has in squads and let it flow into something that helps her. This also wouldn't really affect the balance of her Blood Orb that much since she can already get it to absurd numbers very passively by just refreshing the Dread Mirror her 1 provides, it would just provide Garuda with some much needed Quality of Life for when she plays in a squad.

So I main Garuda, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I find myself jumping out of bounds a lot to get rid of any allied healing that snagged onto me (i.e. Wisp mote, Oberon renewal, etc.).

I really like the idea of being able to redirect allied healing into something else, like you said. If we had an augment that did that, say replenished shields instead of health, or added damage to the blood orb like you said, I would certainly make use of it.

It's funny because I've just gotten used to negating allied healing however I can for so long since I play her so friggin much.