Livestream Schedule: September 21 - 25

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: 50 Void Traces
  • Tuesday: 50 Void Traces
  • Wednesday: 50 Void Traces
  • Thursday: 5 Grandmother Tokens

Drops so Deimos-ready they even make Mr. Bitey Scratchikens smile!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Spoiler

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Thanks for the early release, helps those with schedules plan for it. 

P.S. Can you guys avoid joking about nerfs and removing warframes from the game, though? It just seems very in-genuine to do that in all of our faces then turn around and execute on it. Like...Devstreams should bring us together, not fan the flames. I'm not even upset about anything and felt shaded by some of the comments today. Otherwise, great stuff. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for being so on top of this and posting in advance! I like knowing what’s coming!

The only thing I'd like to see is to make the Dojo blueprint for Mutagen Mass, Detonite Injector, and Fieldron to either be Infinite or multi-use. My samples need some love, and currently I think the price is too high factoring in the cost of the blueprint and then the foundry.

I have wanted this to happen for years; but, I also know it will never happen. I prefer making them vs doing invasions. I know, weird; but that's me. lol

1 hour ago, Kokusnuss said:

WoW! We in Germany can only watch the stream on Friday at 1.00 a.m. !! we sleep and have to work ... insolence !!

And the 50 Voic Traders are pointless for us MR 28/29.

😤 OUTRAGEOUS! 🤥

You don't have to complain about not getting the free stuff you want, you know.

Archived