Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

That popup has nothing to do with Railjack. You can't buy wreckage slots to increase that 30 amount. That is telling you that you don't have a slot to claim something from the foundry.

You are quite simply wrong.  I and many others have been through this before.  Of my thirty "components & armaments" slots, only six are filled.  It has everything to do with railjack and nothing at all to do with the foundry.  Please don't spread false information.

47 minutes ago, Dexlmentia said:

You are quite simply wrong.  I and many others have been through this before.  Of my thirty "components & armaments" slots, only six are filled.  It has everything to do with railjack and nothing at all to do with the foundry.  Please don't spread false information.

I haven't touched railjack in a while, but I am pretty sure those 30 slots are only wreckage slots (blueprint slots). Components and armaments have different slots that are used for fully built components (shields, reactor, weapons etc. all of it)

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Respective Rifle/Shotgun Skins can now be equipped on Primary Kitguns - including Deluxe Shotgun Skins!

• Tombfinger and Rattleguts are Rifles, and Catchmoon is a Shotgun. (Gaze is neither as it’s classified as a Beam weapon)

Wait, how does that make sense? All shotguns can equip the Hecaton skin despite Phage, Convectrix and Phantasma being beam weapons, so why can't all rifles equip the Oscira skin?

Fishing in CD is not fixed. There is no good reason that dropping a residue in a hotspot should cause absolutely zero fish to spawn. That should never happen. And not twice in a row.

After finding another hotspot I did get plenty of spawns but I wasted two residue for nothing. And then I got the fishing animation bug wherein I could do absolutley nothing but abort losing my entire haul.

Fishing in CD is not fixed

5 minutes ago, AlphaRhonin said:

Fishing in CD is not fixed. There is no good reason that dropping a residue in a hotspot should cause absolutely zero fish to spawn. That should never happen. And not twice in a row.

After finding another hotspot I did get plenty of spawns but I wasted two residue for nothing. And then I got the fishing animation bug wherein I could do absolutley nothing but abort losing my entire haul.

Fishing in CD is not fixed

Try this.  

17 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

There was a patch/hotfix today, if it happens again try the below method.

Don't click Abort mission, it happened to me as well, what I did was Alt+Tab out of game and closed the game via right clicking on the game and close, or use task manager to kill it, I quickly logged back in and checked my inventory and it was all there.

I know because I'd cleaned out a certain resource and more was there.

I've heard plugging in a controller is meant to work, but it didn't for me because the damn computer wanted to restart to complete the install next time I'll try it.

32 minutes ago, SapphirePixie said:

Would you please consider expanding the nightwave rank cap as some players have hit the current cap. 

Been at cap for awhile now, just playing the game every day gets you to the end of the line bump stop, will miss out on the 7000 Nightwave for the last Crime Scene 5 when it gets released.

Would like a toggle to opt out of the Glass enemies when you hit the cap, I can't get anything from them so they're just a hindrance if you kill them by accident, when they explode they kill Fish and Conservation animals you were after.

1 hour ago, More-L said:

I haven't touched railjack in a while, but I am pretty sure those 30 slots are only wreckage slots (blueprint slots). Components and armaments have different slots that are used for fully built components (shields, reactor, weapons etc. all of it)

Yes, it turns out I am wrong (not about the stupid Osicra rifle skin though).  The past bug as I remember it now was purchasing the slots didn't work. At that time there was some confusion about railjack slots in general which now fuels corrupted memories like mine.

mPyLJjg.jpg

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack/Armaments

I'm still not spending a single plat until they either fix or refund the OSICRA RIFLE SKIN.  😡

8 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Yea sure, let marked for death stay in the garbage bin because the B team thought an ability being good was a bad thing. I'm sure we will get a meaningful revisit just like we got for raids or how we got the third orb mother. The unwillingness to even acknowledge how S#&$ the most replaced abilities are speaks a ton. As does the 100% dishonest paragraph on the MfD nerf from yesterday. Clearly the balance team can neither look at what the description says nor what the tooltip video shows.

A pathetic display of kneejerk nerfs.

it seem it gonna be reworked next week from the stream

The new throwing weapon skin is pretty broken on several throwing weapons. You have random ribbons or even whole glass blades coming from your hand if you use the skin.
It's really not hard to swap through the few throwing weapons in the game to test if the skin even works on them before releasing the skin people are supposed to spend their Platin on.

Conservation needs an overhaul.   Either of these suggestions would improve the Tranq rifle.  

1. Environmental filter.
    • Change the 'scope' HUD color from orange to dark gray and make it 25-75% opaque. Useful in all environments.
  2. Creatures and tracks.
    • Change the Tranq color outline for creatures to something more visible in all environments, regardless if the creature is scanned in the codex (green) or not (orange.)
      • The blue used to make Scat more visible shows up perfectly in Deimos. 
    • Change the color for tracks to be more visible through terrain.
      •  Avichaea tracks were particularly hard to follow. There was no contrast between the tracks and the terrain.
  3. Customizable scope HUD.
    • Change scopes (sniper, tranq, codex, synthesis) to use the Emissive colors of weapons or Warframe
      • Add a section in Options > Interface that allows users to customize Scanners and Tranq Rifle

Was hoping Isolation vaults would be less buggy after this update but no. First mission I went into and it broke and I was stuck behind a secret door in the iso vault and could not get out. Enemies and allied could run in. Even my pet could go in and out and the door looked like it was open but I could not leave. I could not /unstuck and dying did not do anything except respawn me in the same place.

God I wish there was a command to send you back to the start of the mission. There are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bugs that just trap you and you can not escape and the /unstuck command is useless half the time since it just puts you in the exact same place where you are stuck once more.

21 hours ago, Andvarja said:

Flowers still either missing or buried so deep in the room's geometry that they might as well be?

I endorse this...  It seems DE has added a visual cue when buying tokens from the Entrati, there should be something similar when it comes to subsuming with Helminth (if it's not already there.  I'm not early adopting given the reworks are still in process with it).  

13 hours ago, SapphirePixie said:

Would you please consider expanding the nightwave rank cap as some players have hit the current cap. 

Hate to say it; this has already been expanded upon twice. 

I'm rather surprised they didn't make it unlimited like Bungie did with Destiny 2's Season passes (seems the two of them copy each other entirely too much as it is),  But I guess this is the nature of the beast. 

Archived