Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

[DE]Megan

During Syndicate missions when we come to the room which contains first medallion of the mission there is a considerable pause in the game. It only happens when we encounter first medallion. I take it this is when all the medallion positions are being generated on the map.

Now I am running high end computer, with relatively massive amounts of memory throughput and storage IO, and I feel the stutter/slowdown. I can only imagine how it is for people with potatoes for their computers.

Can this Medallion location generation happen during the map loading? Please

Syndicate Medallion spawns on the new Corpus ships have been broken since they were introduced way back in June. They spawn inside walls and under floors. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Drop rate for rare necramech mods are still pretty bad. Will they be reviewed again when we are closer to the second mech being released? 

Also, could we get enemy radar working on mechs? leveling them is unfun enough without having to hunt down things to kill. 

12 minutes ago, Venibbethxd said:

Theres an error in isolation vault symbols which makes every symbol the same which leads to a pure guessing game could you pls fix that thx

Does that happen to all the players in the squad, or just one at random? I haven't played solo yet, but whenever I see all 4 symbols the same, someone else (at least one player) sees them correctly. If this does not happen in solo playthrough, I believe this is intended puzzle side of the puzzle :) You know, instead of letting that puzzle be done by same person over and over again, it challenges random person every time. 

But knowing Warframe I am leaning towards the bug :D

15 minutes ago, KVenom said:

Thanks for fixes, but....
No MfD buff, no Equinox Duality fix. Seriously, dissapointing.

Watch the Homestream. 

Rebecca gave an update on that. 

Said there had been some great discussion, as well as some not so great discussion (in the dev bashing sense). 

Said the people in charge of fully balancing that stuff are on a well deserved vacation and they will be going over the M4D ability again next week. 

I love DE, and I don't want them to feel personally attacked when feedback is being given, I am a little confused though why they decided to do major balance changes to an ability when the people usually assigned to that are on vacation. Just a constructive criticism because I think they do a great job, but I hope they will consider being a little more careful about the timing of big nerfs, better if you do it when you know you will have the staff to take another look quickly if a firestorm does occur. 

But regardless, maybe it's for the best, because that week will give them time to gather some stats on the changed ability anyways, so let's be patient and give them the time they need, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the team that balances it will be better able to make informed decision when they come back refreshed from vacation with a week long pile of stats and constructive feedback to go through. 

I'll wait one more patch for another update attempt, this "trimming" patch is impossible to download and somehow it increased files required from 7 to 9 GB.

Not only download speed is atrociously low but It broke multiple times with various bugs, too many to be blamed on one factor.

newly added Deimos themed in-game challenges/achievements do not work. I am sure I burned the whole Cambion Drift with Ignis, yet no progress on that achievement is shown. And I am pretty sure I rode several bug thingies already, yet nothing is registered. And I also killed more than a dozen Juggernauts in Cambion Drift, you know the ones which are made like real joke copy of the original juggernaut when it comes to their HP :D so yeah, that achievement also hasn't registered any progress. And those challenges are not on steam achievement list

5 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Watch the Homestream. 

Rebecca gave an update on that. 

Said there had been some great discussion, as well as some not so great discussion (in the dev bashing sense). 

Said the people in charge of fully balancing that stuff are on a well deserved vacation and they will be going over the M4D ability again next week. 

I love DE, and I don't want them to feel personally attacked when feedback is being given, I am a little confused though why they decided to do major balance changes to an ability when the people usually assigned to that are on vacation. Just a constructive criticism because I think they do a great job, but I hope they will consider being a little more careful about the timing of big nerfs, better if you do it when you know you will have the staff to take another look quickly if a firestorm does occur. 

But regardless, maybe it's for the best, because that week will give them time to gather some stats on the changed ability anyways, so let's be patient and give them the time they need, Rome wasn't built in a day, and the team that balances it will be better able to make informed decision when they come back refreshed from vacation with a week long pile of stats and constructive feedback to go through. 

DE has been known to be awkwardly working bunch. Look at these updates. They are released on Friday before a weekend, when any sane person goes for a weekend, and not sitting at work fixing your just release update. No one in the history of coding would ever suggest releasing any updates/patches before the weekend. But hey, what do I know, maybe they work Saturday and Sunday and then take the rest of the week off :D

Archived