Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, Bl4zko said:

Fix the sepulcrum missing from the Foundry after beginning its build from the Warframe App or whatever bug is going on... I've sent a ticket about this issue

I cannot find any trace at all of you having started the construction of this weapon, or even having the component blueprints that you would need to start it. I see that you bought the main blueprint then gave it the Entrati as part of your rank up requirements. Perhaps you started some other foundry job?

1 minute ago, muziqaz said:

DE has been known to be awkwardly working bunch. Look at these updates. They are released on Friday before a weekend, when any sane person goes for a weekend, and not sitting at work fixing your just release update. No one in the history of coding would ever suggest releasing any updates/patches before the weekend. But hey, what do I know, maybe they work Saturday and Sunday and then take the rest of the week off :D

Yeah, they are an odd bunch like that. Come to think of it, I am pretty sure they have released some pretty major hotfixes on Saturday and Sunday before. Always impressed by their hustle on that count. 

I know in the gaming industry vacations are rare and 80+ hour work weeks or worse are common (and in a live service game it's probably almost always crunch time) so I can't begrudge any member of the team a vacation! 

Adding-removing X ability should have no costs on a Warframe if you've already added X ability one time already, it's very difficult to experiement when putting abilities on costs materials. If I put firewalker on my Warframe, then switched to banish, and decided I liked firewalker better it's super irriating to have to pay again to put firewalker back on.

i hope you'll make archmelee be available for BOTH necramech, and able to be used anytime. as a simple melee action. and NMOT being an ability. i was extremely cold showered by the mech ultimate being a melee. i want my melee to seemlessly switch between the two, like in normal game play please. otherwise i'll almost never even bother using it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I cannot find any trace at all of you having started the construction of this weapon, or even having the component blueprints that you would need to start it. I see that you bought the main blueprint then gave it the Entrati as part of your rank up requirements. Perhaps you started some other foundry job?

Hi Momaw, I built the Sepulcrum weapon parts, I claimed all of the weapon parts these in the Warframe app when they were done and started the build for the Sepulcrum itself, I even used all 20 Grandmother tokens to buy 1 Seriglass Shard which was gone after this. You can probably atleast see that the Sepulcrum parts were built, cause they were claimed in the App but can't even see them in my inventory either.

PS: Was I too sleepy, that I didn't build the weapon and confused with the Trumna parts? Anyways gonna make sure I build it this time around and give my brain a rest.

22 hours ago, SvarrOS said:

Still no fix for the golden hands' broken terminals when the mission starts in one specific tile (see the last item in Granum Void#Bugs on the Warframe Wiki)? I know most people already forgot about the Granum Void by now, but not everyone has farmed all of the drops yet and having to abort at least every second mission because of this bug is more than annoying (especially since the new end of mission and "Mission Failed" [even though it was aborted, wtf?!] screens are so much slower).

22 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

- Day/Night cycle changes resets all the bounties nearly every time

This is a feature. Go hover over the bounty and it says "Explore an Isolation Vault. Clear all 3 while in Cambion Drift within ONE WYRM CYCLE for the rarest rewards!"

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Rookie808:

This is a feature. Go hover over the bounty and it says "Explore an Isolation Vault. Clear all 3 while in Cambion Drift within ONE WYRM CYCLE for the rarest rewards!"

That's a bad system and provides nothing.
I bet it's just in there because they have no clue how to fix it ^^

Yea sure, let marked for death stay in the garbage bin because the B team thought an ability being good was a bad thing. I'm sure we will get a meaningful revisit just like we got for raids or how we got the third orb mother. The unwillingness to even acknowledge how S#&$ the most replaced abilities are speaks a ton. As does the 100% dishonest paragraph on the MfD nerf from yesterday. Clearly the balance team can neither look at what the description says nor what the tooltip video shows.

A pathetic display of kneejerk nerfs.

1 hour ago, Mephane said:

Way to give me hope for a second there. I love my primary Gaze but the weapon itself is so ugly, and the new skins look so good. Stop making such arbitrary distinctions between what is a rifle and what isn't.

I will not buy these skins cause they don't work on half of the weapons I use. Take my upvote, I would give you 2 if I could.

i had an issue with the fishing mission in the first deimos quest for the daughter where i fished out a total 46 infested fishes yet none counted toward the quest, multiple aborts and client restarts didn't help. While i don't see the fix in the list, the issue is gone now so thanks.

Can you take look at new thing you make, called endless bounties? Those are not rewarding for how long one round( 3 phases) is taking. There is no bonus reward if you do all 3 phases perfectly. Excavators give nothing. If solo doing two of them for one amber star is disappointing (i assume more player is more excavators so doing 3-5 excavators for most likely one amber star is depressing). The second endless bounty with collecting samples when we find cache give us at least supplies like hp&energy orb, echa type of ammo it is very welcome in endless missions.

1 minute ago, Morthal said:

And yet it's still the worst update ever. 

How is this worse than railjack? The Helminth System alone would have been enough to top that content, as it adds a whole new dimension to the customisability in this game while making all the old resources relevant again that have been piling up in our profile to the millions.

why can i use the rifle skin on kitguns that shoot nukes but not be able to use it on the kuva hind? and dont say its because the 3 firemodes because it works on tiberon and just to make me even more salty it works on the fricking kuva chakhurr

Pls :c

Xata's whisper, still does not work in the "health of the synobias limbs of the eidolons", it is true that this ability does not affect the shields (something really good to maintain a balance and dependence with using AMP), but this bonus is similar at increases of 1 of frost, oberon, volt or rhino, why with the others the damage to the limbs is noticeable?
I am not bad, because I have gone several hunts and in the "limbs" this damage does not appear but when killing it it does appear. Something that feels half on this issue.

VLXpBvM.jpg

Xata whisper bonus appears as "0 dmg" , on limbs

9ODbtah.jpg

but when is it time to capture / kill the eidolon

3ffFE1n.jpg

The bonus for xata's whisper appears

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sannidor:

I'll wait one more patch for another update attempt, this "trimming" patch is impossible to download and somehow it increased files required from 7 to 9 GB.

Not only download speed is atrociously low but It broke multiple times with various bugs, too many to be blamed on one factor.

You cannot avoid the 7 GB patch. You have to download that.

If I didn't have 10Mbit/s upstream, I'd share the new additional files by torrent.

Archived