Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

21 hours ago, Andvarja said:

Flowers still either missing or buried so deep in the room's geometry that they might as well be?

I endorse this...  It seems DE has added a visual cue when buying tokens from the Entrati, there should be something similar when it comes to subsuming with Helminth (if it's not already there.  I'm not early adopting given the reworks are still in process with it).  

13 hours ago, SapphirePixie said:

Would you please consider expanding the nightwave rank cap as some players have hit the current cap. 

Hate to say it; this has already been expanded upon twice. 

I'm rather surprised they didn't make it unlimited like Bungie did with Destiny 2's Season passes (seems the two of them copy each other entirely too much as it is),  But I guess this is the nature of the beast. 

Edited by MBaldelli
added more
  • Like 1

Please, consider reviewing Gas damage and proc.
Please, consider reviewing some old Warframes (Frost, Hydroid).
Please, consider reviewing some old Weapons
Please, consider Add the possibility of changing Operator's AMP and Arcanes by Arsenal.

Thank you, I love you.

Friendly reminder:

Zymos swarm of bees from time to time decide to not do damage, just tickle the enemies and proc a status effect, still had not found how to reproduce it consistently but it keeps happening

Necramech and K-drive look link remains broken beyond meme, just link your favourite k-drive fashion and you will see the same box with tiny boxes glued to its side every time

Also Mod Config, seems broken, numbers of stats like range actually belong to the build you are looking, but when you pass over each ability to look at it's individual numbers it displays numbers as if your own mods equipped at that moment in your own warframe affected the display, please have a look on that. It has been like that since release of that feature and still no talk about it

Cortege max ammo way below usability in ground missions since it drains it quite fast, also no point of using it in archwing due to low range of its flamethrower thingy.

Venari's healing action from time to time causes her to stop on her track, instead of following the target of healing, just take out the command of "stay" on her healing and let her roll trying to catch up who ever she's commanded to heal

////

All in all, finally Quassus bug been fixed, I'm quite happy to read about it

if one considers the playstyle of eidolons and no one complains, that they vanish as soon as the day- cycle hits.. I don't get the whine about it on deimos..

same thing.. so it was the most natural thing to assume, when the new open world was released.. cycle change = NOPE - and there is nothing to change about it..

same goes for the fish trophy at entrati 5.. if you hit lv3 with the other "syndicate" in the beginning, there wasn't even a  reward to choose.. and it said something about "you're being asked to choose a reward at a different time" .. so when I hit entrati 5 and there would only be some crappy fish trophy to choose.. I didn't choose anything.. who would have wanted some fish to put on the wall anyways ? so I've declined it and got some 130k standig captura in the future.. crap stays crap.. but anyways..

the fact that you've chosen to patch the game on fridays is something different tho xD .. introducing or reintroducing some bugs to leave the community with it for the weekend.. not the ideal path to walk I guess.. but what the hell do I know ?!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kulow said:

the fact that you've chosen to patch the game on fridays is something different tho xD .. introducing or reintroducing some bugs to leave the community with it for the weekend.. not the ideal path to walk I guess.. but what the hell do I know ?!

If you mention Thursday and Friday release cycle to any coder in the world, you will be laughed out of the room. I don't care however dedicated one is, we rarely get patches during weekend (Saturday/Sunday), and we all know how many times we had Friday update mess things up. I guess they have some sort of fetish

59 minutes ago, kulow said:

50 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

If you mention Thursday and Friday release cycle to any coder in the world, you will be laughed out of the room. I don't care however dedicated one is, we rarely get patches during weekend (Saturday/Sunday), and we all know how many times we had Friday update mess things up. I guess they have some sort of fetish

In the 7 years I've been here and 30 years as a liason between coders and the rest of the employee base in both the Healthcare and IT fields, I agree with @muziqaz; coders will often laugh people out of the room when anyone other than their managers are requesting -- even complaining for -- a change in the update drop dates. That is, if they're not completely ignoring the person and still going about their business (as though they don't even exist).  

Further in those 7 years I've experienced that the only time we get weekend hotfixes is when the game is non-playable broken.  The first Tennocon update/hotfix drop is a good example to that given how broken the game was because of the code drop.  This is why we often don't see a patch/update/hotfix so close to the Tennocon participation dates.

Lastly, Thursday - Friday update cycles here in Warframe means that the PC player base is going to be used as guinea pigs in order to aggregate the necessary data for the developers to work out further refinements based on what was introduced in the game.  This seems to have become more prevalent since late 2018.  Something I will either work with, or go find other things to do depending on the levels of salt that are pouring into the forums.  

• Like 1
On 2020-09-18 at 1:46 PM, SvarrOS said:

How is this worse than railjack? The Helminth System alone would have been enough to top that content, as it adds a whole new dimension to the customisability in this game while making all the old resources relevant again that have been piling up in our profile to the millions.

Because updates are cumulative. Helminth is a garbage tier grind until it gets balanced towards fun and customization.

• Like 2

Make Riven slivers actually usable... I currently have like 1000 of them, its going to take me years to unlock all those from whats her face in iron blah blah blah

If we could take like lets say 10 riven slivers and grind them up to make like 5k kuva, thatd be amazing.  OR alternatively you guys/gals could shorten the cooldown from ya-gurl by like 3 days, make it a 1 day cool down.    Help out those of us that actually enjoy unlocking rivens.    Anywhoozle just wanted to say that riven slivers were a mistake, thanks/have a good day.  Chicken Mocking GIF by swerk

Am 19.9.2020 um 00:03 schrieb ValinorAtani:

Vaccuum on Mechs when?

Screenshot-2020-09-19-Heart-of-Deimos-Ho

Mmmmh, I guess the "Great Wall" is already working strong on the new forum. Whats next Winnie Pooh forbidden as well? Didnt thought you flushed your morality for Tencent down the sink so fast.

• Like 2
hace 22 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

Plenty of people did, indeed, personally attack them. 

That is not okay. Giving constructive feedback is fine though... which is not what you are doing. You are bashing... not constructive. 

ok you say that im bashing, could you explain how and where ? because the only i can read from you citation is:

hace 22 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

-snip-

that is really desingenuous you quoted me and don't show my message not even say in the parts where im wrong.

what i did is point one or two missconduct from the staff towards the playerbase.

what can i say that other players haven't already said and even begged to DE to fix ?

here are some examples from what i tink are one of the worst ofenders:

1_ when you go back to the warframe this one lose all the functionallity and only can run an hack consoles if you can reach it  in the right angle, a workaraund is use the archwing or die.

this particular bug is really anoying because using the tenno is one of the core mechanics of the game and in deimos you can only use the pillars with the tenno.

2_ host migration. you can lose all the progress because the host want to leave the match and i can tell you that its no fun when you lose 1 hour of farm in arbitration because someone want to leave or the game kicked him out because...  there is other bug that can expulse you for random reasons that only the code knowns.

3_ the waypoints have a lot of bugs that go from not showing the exit to disappear a few meters and then reappear, show duplicated waypoints and follow a path instead of showing the direction. the last one the is because it uses the same code as when pursuing the simaris target.

this problems have years being ignored and breaks some core mechanics from the game and get worse every year.

in the mean time, whe have steve ( i think is the lead developer or in resume is the responsable of the direction of the game) playing the guitar in the launch of a new update that is unfinished and has more bugs that the previous ones. if i see the lead developer makin the fool on twitch the first thing that comes to mi mind is the update is going to be awesome and deimos it's not that.

and some examples from other player:

En 18/9/2020 a las 16:26, Darth_BOR dijo:
Hey there, we surely appreciate your hotfixes, but in my opinion the client has some more serious problems.
I'm gonna leave the list here. Will probably update this over time. So, if only someone could start fixing these...

• No votekick or leave squad option (last one could be working everywhere)
  • No independent extraction - using button press on the extraction door
  • No independent extraction from RJ missions
  • Double doors are still with us
  • Wall strikes are still with us
  • Host migration is still with us (the end of 2020 is around the corner)
  • There's no proper way to expose items for trades - PoE way could do, trade chat is trash
  • Enemy spawn algorithms are still trash
  • Camera is way too close to the frame on the hubs
  • RJ's arti is unable to aim faraway targets because of poor mouse support and lack of magnification
  • Said poor mouse support also helps aiming with sniper rifles
  • A lot of blinding particles around to help aiming better as well
  • Someone is still eager to implement atrocious RNG designs and worst trashpractices to keep people in
  • Loadout-dependent gear wheel and also better gear wheel management
  • Vazarin nerf is trash
  • Pookong is not nerfed enough so far
  • End mission screen is still trash
  • Exodia Contagion critical chance is still bugged
  • Netcode and matchmaking are still bad
  • Bugged navigation
  • Something wrong with exposure
  • Chat links implementation is trash
  • Chats for different reg client are unaccessible (eg. russian chat for english client)
  • Different space and ship scales for RJ is trash
  • Blood rush is bugged for clients again. Fun thing tho, let it be.
Edited by agmmar
typo
  • Like 1

Still no fixes to the transference bug, where u quickly trasfer in and out of operator and got stuck in a run animation and could not use  abilities, weapons or operator.

BTW thx for those fixes, but this bug is getting annoying and its been out since like beggining of the year

I still take heavy issues with Xaku's defensive system and how anti synergystic it is..

first of all you need to use 3 specific mods and a specific melee weapon set up to stay safe, which on its own would be kinda cool and interesting

BUT since you are in melee range to do heavy attack you are very likely to get melee'd yourself, killing you in one hit most of the time (in endgame content), and when you combine that with her 2 to DISARM enemys the situation gets even worse with enemys swarming you to melee atack.. so if you want to stay safe you want to cast 2 once to get the weapons and then just never use it again.. probably dont even use it at all.. since the weapons kill so fast that you sometimes dont get the chance to heavy melee attack an enemy in time, loosing your very short duration dodge buff, and again dying in a single hit.

other than that I think she works great now!

but dodge chance should DEFINITILY scale with strength to 90%,95% or even 100% (zephyr has a similar thing right? and it would still be diffrent mechanicly..) or at least include melee attacks aswell, if not both..

EDIT: another solution would be to buff the dodge duration on the carnis set to 12 seconds to give us some time to get a new kill

Edited by SmokinDice
2 hours ago, .Command said:

Make Riven slivers actually usable... I currently have like 1000 of them, its going to take me years to unlock all those from whats her face in iron blah blah blah

If we could take like lets say 10 riven slivers and grind them up to make like 5k kuva, thatd be amazing.  OR alternatively you guys/gals could shorten the cooldown from ya-gurl by like 3 days, make it a 1 day cool down.    Help out those of us that actually enjoy unlocking rivens.    Anywhoozle just wanted to say that riven slivers were a mistake, thanks/have a good day.  Chicken Mocking GIF by swerk

That's a lot of Riven slivers, :awe:as soon as I get ten I'm off to Iron Wake to get one and hope for a good unveil for a weapon I'm using or make an old weapon more fun.

Regarding Rivens I'd like to be able to sell Duplicate mods for Kuva so we can roll them and with Mods that are just stockpiling to myself it makes sense, selling mods for Credits and Endo for a Veteran player is somewhat pointless.

• Like 1
On 2020-09-18 at 3:26 PM, Darth_BOR said:

• No votekick or leave squad option (last one could be working everywhere

Sorry but I'm going to disagree with you right here. We don't need vote kick. We don't want a toxic environment in War Frame. Instead of voting for a kick simply choose wisely your team mates. There are options for it.

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Sorry but I'm going to disagree with you right here. We don't need vote kick. We don't want a toxic environment in War Frame. Instead of voting for a kick simply choose wisely your team mates. There are options for it.

I agree. To be honest the community in Warframe is already pretty toxic. We don't need more reasons for people to act irresponsibly.