Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

[DE]Megan

Please, consider reviewing Gas damage and proc.
Please, consider reviewing some old Warframes (Frost, Hydroid).
Please, consider reviewing some old Weapons
Please, consider Add the possibility of changing Operator's AMP and Arcanes by Arsenal.

Thank you, I love you.

Friendly reminder:

Zymos swarm of bees from time to time decide to not do damage, just tickle the enemies and proc a status effect, still had not found how to reproduce it consistently but it keeps happening

Necramech and K-drive look link remains broken beyond meme, just link your favourite k-drive fashion and you will see the same box with tiny boxes glued to its side every time

Also Mod Config, seems broken, numbers of stats like range actually belong to the build you are looking, but when you pass over each ability to look at it's individual numbers it displays numbers as if your own mods equipped at that moment in your own warframe affected the display, please have a look on that. It has been like that since release of that feature and still no talk about it

Cortege max ammo way below usability in ground missions since it drains it quite fast, also no point of using it in archwing due to low range of its flamethrower thingy.

Venari's healing action from time to time causes her to stop on her track, instead of following the target of healing, just take out the command of "stay" on her healing and let her roll trying to catch up who ever she's commanded to heal

////

All in all, finally Quassus bug been fixed, I'm quite happy to read about it

if one considers the playstyle of eidolons and no one complains, that they vanish as soon as the day- cycle hits.. I don't get the whine about it on deimos..

same thing.. so it was the most natural thing to assume, when the new open world was released.. cycle change = NOPE - and there is nothing to change about it..

same goes for the fish trophy at entrati 5.. if you hit lv3 with the other "syndicate" in the beginning, there wasn't even a  reward to choose.. and it said something about "you're being asked to choose a reward at a different time" .. so when I hit entrati 5 and there would only be some crappy fish trophy to choose.. I didn't choose anything.. who would have wanted some fish to put on the wall anyways ? so I've declined it and got some 130k standig captura in the future.. crap stays crap.. but anyways..

the fact that you've chosen to patch the game on fridays is something different tho xD .. introducing or reintroducing some bugs to leave the community with it for the weekend.. not the ideal path to walk I guess.. but what the hell do I know ?!

4 minutes ago, kulow said:

the fact that you've chosen to patch the game on fridays is something different tho xD .. introducing or reintroducing some bugs to leave the community with it for the weekend.. not the ideal path to walk I guess.. but what the hell do I know ?!

If you mention Thursday and Friday release cycle to any coder in the world, you will be laughed out of the room. I don't care however dedicated one is, we rarely get patches during weekend (Saturday/Sunday), and we all know how many times we had Friday update mess things up. I guess they have some sort of fetish

59 minutes ago, kulow said:

50 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

If you mention Thursday and Friday release cycle to any coder in the world, you will be laughed out of the room. I don't care however dedicated one is, we rarely get patches during weekend (Saturday/Sunday), and we all know how many times we had Friday update mess things up. I guess they have some sort of fetish

In the 7 years I've been here and 30 years as a liason between coders and the rest of the employee base in both the Healthcare and IT fields, I agree with @muziqaz; coders will often laugh people out of the room when anyone other than their managers are requesting -- even complaining for -- a change in the update drop dates. That is, if they're not completely ignoring the person and still going about their business (as though they don't even exist).  

Further in those 7 years I've experienced that the only time we get weekend hotfixes is when the game is non-playable broken.  The first Tennocon update/hotfix drop is a good example to that given how broken the game was because of the code drop.  This is why we often don't see a patch/update/hotfix so close to the Tennocon participation dates.

Lastly, Thursday - Friday update cycles here in Warframe means that the PC player base is going to be used as guinea pigs in order to aggregate the necessary data for the developers to work out further refinements based on what was introduced in the game.  This seems to have become more prevalent since late 2018.  Something I will either work with, or go find other things to do depending on the levels of salt that are pouring into the forums.  

On 2020-09-18 at 1:46 PM, SvarrOS said:

How is this worse than railjack? The Helminth System alone would have been enough to top that content, as it adds a whole new dimension to the customisability in this game while making all the old resources relevant again that have been piling up in our profile to the millions.

Because updates are cumulative. Helminth is a garbage tier grind until it gets balanced towards fun and customization.

Make Riven slivers actually usable... I currently have like 1000 of them, its going to take me years to unlock all those from whats her face in iron blah blah blah

If we could take like lets say 10 riven slivers and grind them up to make like 5k kuva, thatd be amazing.  OR alternatively you guys/gals could shorten the cooldown from ya-gurl by like 3 days, make it a 1 day cool down.    Help out those of us that actually enjoy unlocking rivens.    Anywhoozle just wanted to say that riven slivers were a mistake, thanks/have a good day.  Chicken Mocking GIF by swerk

I still take heavy issues with Xaku's defensive system and how anti synergystic it is..

first of all you need to use 3 specific mods and a specific melee weapon set up to stay safe, which on its own would be kinda cool and interesting

BUT since you are in melee range to do heavy attack you are very likely to get melee'd yourself, killing you in one hit most of the time (in endgame content), and when you combine that with her 2 to DISARM enemys the situation gets even worse with enemys swarming you to melee atack.. so if you want to stay safe you want to cast 2 once to get the weapons and then just never use it again.. probably dont even use it at all.. since the weapons kill so fast that you sometimes dont get the chance to heavy melee attack an enemy in time, loosing your very short duration dodge buff, and again dying in a single hit.

other than that I think she works great now!

but dodge chance should DEFINITILY scale with strength to 90%,95% or even 100% (zephyr has a similar thing right? and it would still be diffrent mechanicly..) or at least include melee attacks aswell, if not both..

EDIT: another solution would be to buff the dodge duration on the carnis set to 12 seconds to give us some time to get a new kill

2 hours ago, .Command said:

Make Riven slivers actually usable... I currently have like 1000 of them, its going to take me years to unlock all those from whats her face in iron blah blah blah

If we could take like lets say 10 riven slivers and grind them up to make like 5k kuva, thatd be amazing.  OR alternatively you guys/gals could shorten the cooldown from ya-gurl by like 3 days, make it a 1 day cool down.    Help out those of us that actually enjoy unlocking rivens.    Anywhoozle just wanted to say that riven slivers were a mistake, thanks/have a good day.  Chicken Mocking GIF by swerk

That's a lot of Riven slivers, :awe:as soon as I get ten I'm off to Iron Wake to get one and hope for a good unveil for a weapon I'm using or make an old weapon more fun.

Regarding Rivens I'd like to be able to sell Duplicate mods for Kuva so we can roll them and with Mods that are just stockpiling to myself it makes sense, selling mods for Credits and Endo for a Veteran player is somewhat pointless.

On 2020-09-18 at 3:26 PM, Darth_BOR said:

• No votekick or leave squad option (last one could be working everywhere

Sorry but I'm going to disagree with you right here. We don't need vote kick. We don't want a toxic environment in War Frame. Instead of voting for a kick simply choose wisely your team mates. There are options for it.

51 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Sorry but I'm going to disagree with you right here. We don't need vote kick. We don't want a toxic environment in War Frame. Instead of voting for a kick simply choose wisely your team mates. There are options for it.

I agree. To be honest the community in Warframe is already pretty toxic. We don't need more reasons for people to act irresponsibly.

21 hours ago, .Command said:

The cooldown on buying rivens is ridiculous. 1-day is PLENTY of cooldown. Rivens are already gated by crazy RNG... Don't reinforce their rarity and price gouging behavior by making them even more arbitrarily rare.

List of bugs that I have found or that are still persisting or stuff that needs work:

Occasionally, a laggy host will cause me to fall through the map. Unsure how to recreate this other than the host being laggy. 

Xaku feels a lot better, smoother and getting to a place where I can say okay this is interesting and you have my attention. However, the damage is still not there. I dont know if I need even more power strength but doing sort at some points 250% power doesn't cut it. The 1 ability damage increase changed to true neutral is nice, however its just not big enough. 2 ability range increase is nice but the damage scaling even with Deny still is not that good, 3 ability has a lot of issues due to the changes with 4 ability, you will not be able to recast them even if the target isnt alive when you cast or when the target dies or all targets die the timer does not reset, DE that's irritating, I need to hop out of my 4 just to be able to reset those abilities to be able to use them and by the time they have reset, I would have been a waste to my time and would rather be playing any other frame. 4 ability feels good and I am happy with the changes but the interactions with 3 still need to be fixed.

Necramech has way too many issues now. If you are leveling a necramech and it dies, you don't get any affinity. If you die and you have had previous levels on your necramech, you will lose some of those levels. I don't have the screen shots but in four instances of testing, a friend had enough levels to use the 2 ability on necramech, they died trying to heal necramech and when they respawned they were only about to use the 1 ability and the 2 ability was locked visually with a lock and with max energy was not able to be casted. Keep in mind they had come into the mission with a high enough level on the necramech to use the 2 ability. Archwing still has issues with necramech. It still seems iffy on whether or not I will be able to use an archwing in open world if I called in a necramech. DE, I am MR 26 and I am here to help the people in my game and new players, not make them wait at extraction as I slowly cross 1,300m to extraction taking up a chunk of time and pissing people off. Necramech simply isn't worth the time of day to level and even if you have 12 mod slots you cant slot 12 mods in. Go figure.

In the Profit Taker boss fight, Trumna alt fire does not deal any damage to Profit Taker when the damage types are matching. Tested 5 times. I have a viral +fire build and it did not deal damage on viral or fire when I used alt fire. 

Also on the Profit taker boss fight, Archgun wielding corpus were not dropping archgun ammo when 4 beacons were up. I got ammo every 3 or 4 kills on corpus wielding archgun. Solution, make ammo pads also give archgun ammo and fix this issue or supplement people's losses and give people the toroids and other stuff they need from this boss fight. 

Solo Exploiter Orb is not scaled properly. Why do I have to stack 30 canisters of diluted thermia just so I know the Orb Mother's core will overheat. Fix the canisters actually registering or figure out a different way to implement this. Clearly the info packets are being lost when you throw things. Maybe, take me up on my idea in more than one place *cough* Isolation vault doors *cough* and just let us feed the damn door the stupid bait instead of running the defense 3 times or 6 times until it inevitably bugs out and we have to fail it and restart the bounty. I dont care if you make it mounted machine guns and the diluted thermia is ammo canisters. If people are not farming out frames and just buying them like Grendel, then clearly the boss fight created for it is not fun. It does not take 8 months or a year to figure out something isn't. I do believe you have unfinished business repaying Garuda users for the Gladiator mod set combo not working on her claws.

Profit Taker can put up her adaptive shielding during her body damage phase (not leg damage phase). This happened twice where I took out all 4 of her legs and she for some reason put up her adaptive shielding. It wasn't like she put up some shielding, she put up all her shielding like she finished the damage phase. Upon switching weapons to her weak damage type, she took no damage. That needs a fix. On the second time she didn't leave that mode and it bugged out my game on 2nd damage phase and I had to restart.

There are a handful of things that are not quite bugs or that include bugs and aren't entirely really okay or are just plain garbage. Let me start out by saying yes, I am indeed frustrated. I have long since given up on leveling my necramech or getting a Deimos pet. I prefer my sanity over idiotic head bashing against things that are not fun and don't work. That being said, I give DE a pat on the back. In comparison to other Free to Play games I have seen and compared it too, DE listens and implements the community a lot (which I think they should do more as well as other companies and their games) so I am impressed. If you wanted the one nice thing in what I said, there you go. If you want to continue reading the breakdown of the big issues (in my eyes) please continue.

To start things off, I'll begin with Deimos since it is the current meat of the problems. I have spoken before about how irked I was with a garbage dialogue and disappointing fish trophy I got for leveling up but I am sorry to say it isn't the only thing. Allow me to be specific. At first, DE had oddly weird expectations for ranking up Deimos reputation. It wasn't just the absurd amount of crap u needed to get but how buggy it was. I am honestly surprised I didn't see devs falling through the map when they demoed Deimos for us at tennocon. What happened between launch and tennocon I do not no but it seems evil Titania pixie demon things did something or poor choices were made. Poor choices is an understatement for what we got. Vendors apparently don't have all their wares and they come later, more vendors become useless, so much waiting on when will we get actual good rewards from ranking up. I get good things take time, but lies and dodging the issues and questions that need fixing and answering are not something anybody should sit and wait for. I have been waiting for DE to admit their wrong doings with the implementations of certain systems and ideas that cause players a lot of strife i.e. throwing stuff to make things open or work. Cool, that looks cool but it just looks cool when it works. I shouldn't feel this much anxiety in hoping something works in a game that should be something simple. Opening Isolation vault doors gives me so much pain to do because it doesn't work... a lot of the time... I understand we want things to look good but the balance of functional vs. aesthetic must be addressed. I something looks amazing and performs below the baseline, then irritation and annoyance lead to boycotting and content untouched and when necessary to do so, it becomes a chore and a pain. Out of all my friends, I am the only one who got Grendel without purchasing it. I don't know anybody who can tell me with a straight face that the mission to get Grendel's parts was fun. Hard - yes, Fun - No, want to do it - non existent. 

If you have seen the most recent Dev stream, tell me one thing that was intriguing besides the Glass maker sword. If you have not seen it, don't bother watching it. Nothing all that important was covered other than Bile in the Helminth system (that should not be for Mastery Rank 8 players) is getting reworked. The outlying bugs, were not addressed. Instead they showed me Gara deluxe and told me that her glass armor and affects were cool but at max settings on the stream I could barely tell what the heck I was looking at. Cool, new necramech, I cant wait for it to bug out like the la- oh my it bugged out on stream oh no oh no oh its... its.. its... gone.... okay.... maybe DE you should read what I said about Necramechs. Work on the first necramech, make it feel good, work well, and be balanced. I need big changes and huge bug fixes before I even think about touching that necramech again aside from coloring it which in itself is a nightmare. It's armor, trash, DE thought just having lots of health and shields makes up for it. I hate to break it to you but crappy armor values and high health and shields are not tanky. Necramech is big, like really big so its easy to hit. That being said, the armor you get from you 2 ability is not exactly outstanding. For people who don't have it, allow me to explain; it's just a more garbage form on rhino skin than is like coating yourself in seran wrap and then asking Lich Krill to slam his hammer over your head to see if it hurts. Let me do you a solid and say, "It   sucks" and by the way that's your only defensive ability. The cost of crowd controling with your 1 isn't worth it. In a game where crowd controlling is simply not good enough, crowd control abilities must stand out in some way. Armor strip + cc, Damage vulnerability or damage multiplier + CC, Buffing damage abilities deal + cc, healing or giving energy + CC you get the point. Your 1 is just an aoe of valkyre. That's it. It doesn't freeze the targets, it doesn't armor strip them, it doesn't make them more vulnerable to damage, it doesn't benefit you in anyway. With the nerf to the exhaulted weapon which is your 4th ability, I would like to point out that DE's wording was horrible. Their phrasing basically said its not their fault, we are not allowed to complain, and we won something. I believe losing around 82,000 damage is not a win and removing a mod slot that has a polarity and not giving us a mod slot isn't okay. With the current state of necramechs, leveling it is not possible nor fun. Let me also note, necramech streamline is not easy to get and last time I saw the loot tables for the mod (don't quote me on this %) it was under a 1% drop chance. I don't care that there are 3 necramechs in the last vault. If it takes me 30 mins to get to the final vault and Isolation vaults are buggy beyond all hell, I cannot get streamline unless I pay someone else plat for it. Something else to note is that Warframe is a heavy tempo/movement based game. Allow me to explain. Before Nezha's rework, he was very clunky and to use his abilities you lost all momentum in movement to cast this or you would awkwardly keep sliding in a buggy way as you made a slow cast. Feel free to look at the gifs from so long ago of the before an after of Nezha. It is night and day differences. Necramech has its huge size and lower armor value going against it ontop of it already being slow. I would say polarize all 12 slots and make sure u get slipstream in and refuel but hey umm... that's bugged too... you can't fill all 12 mod slots even if they are polarized.... yea its trash. Being stationary in 4 and just firing mortar shells on anything that isnt allied with the tenno is pretty hilarious, till you realized you are just a worse Bastion (the one from Overwatch). See, Bastion gets a damn good damage reduction when in his sentry form. You however still have what is left of your seran wrap crappy rhino skin if you even have any left, your lower armor value, your enormous size, you do not move, you cannot RECAST YOUR DEFENSIVE ABILITIES, and this ability costs a ton of energy to use (i don't have necramech streamline so I don't know what that life is like yet. Will wait for 2 years before DE actually makes decent drop rates for that stuff). Also if you have used this ability before, then you know what I say about it being a commitment. A slow cast followed by seconds of not being able to fire. This goes for going into your sentry mode and out of it. It feels like a solid 8 seconds of down time of vulnerable to every projectile in the game but someone will probably tell me its 5.89004572115 seconds and I'd be asking if you have a spare refrigerator just for your eggs. To top it all off, Necramech doesn't have vacuum... let me say that again. Necramech does not have vacuum. 

I did say in an earlier post of how I was worried with DE's road map of things to do and how the current state of things are extremely bumpy and I feel cosmetics or a second necramech will get in the way but I will try to remain optimistic as should you all. Sure there was other things about Deimos I wish to cover more but I'll just wait semi optimistically as my hope of things working slowly gets crushed while big issues are still not fixed. Hopefully they fix them. Hopefully.... 

Archived