Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

[DE]Megan

Fix companion survivability.  They shouldn't be getting 1 shotted by anything, EVER, since you claim shield gating is a thing.  (And the ones being 1 shotted most of the time, are companions that can use Link Armor/Shield/Health, maxed out on frames that can utilize their respective mods)  Companions are way too weak, and always have been in terms of surviving more than a few hits.

On 2020-09-19 at 12:49 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

Changes:

• Respective Rifle/Shotgun Skins can now be equipped on Primary Kitguns - including Deluxe Shotgun Skins!

• Tombfinger and Rattleguts are Rifles, and Catchmoon is a Shotgun. (Gaze is neither as it’s classified as a Beam weapon)

Optimizations:

• Optimized initial installs.

• Fixed a crash in the cache optimizer that would occur if something interfered with updating files.

Fishing Fixes:

• Fixed Fish Bait falling through the water in the cave during ‘Fish For Clues Phase 1 of the Profit-Taker Heist.

• Fixed a case where Clients might take out the Fishing Spear but not be able to catch Fish.

• Fixed a script error when Fishing in a Free Roam mission and a Host migration occurred. 

• Fixed a script error when leaving Orb Vallis or Plains of Eidolon when you never took out the Fishing spear.

• Fixed a script error when equipping the Fishing Spear in a non-Fishing mission.

Fixes:

• Fixed clipping through the wall when switching between Titania’s Razorwing and Operator.

• Fixed ability to enter a closed Isolation Vault via Necramech without getting teleported out. Included in this are fixes towards preventing Summoning the Necramech outside valid boundaries.

• Fixed Helminth ability ‘Perspicacity’ not functioning after using a Cipher or manual Hack. As reported here!

• Fixed Knockdowns by Deimos Therid leaving you unable to shoot or use abilities for about 5 seconds.

• Fixed issue that stopped Pressure Point and its derivatives from not applying to Quassus Heavy Attack projectiles.

• Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators disappearing if Loki’s Switch Teleport is cast on them.

• Fixed inability to swap the 9th Necramech Mod Slot Polarity due to the UI thinking it’s an Aura.

• Fixed inability to purchase additional Config Slots for Necramech and Arquebex.

• Fixed Arquebex model not displaying properly when viewed via Look Link or Mod Link.

• Fixes towards Exalted weapons not being equipped when viewed via Look Link or Mod Link.

• Fixed the Shedu not using the Heavy Weapon aim poses.

• Fixed enemies not staying focused on the player when doing Finishers. Enemies won’t attack/shoot while a Finisher is happening, but they also won’t storm off as if nothing is happening.

• Fixed the Jugulus Mod Set description not explaining the stun mechanic.

• For example, Jugulus Carapace now reads: Slam attacks manifest Tendrils to lash enemies within 3m stunning them for 3s and dealing 25 Puncture damage. Cooldown 12s".

• Fixed Xaku’s abilities having old descriptions that did not reflect the recent changes made in Update 29.1.0.

• Fixed a script error when viewing the Necramech Embellishments without owning a Necramech.

• Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Cloud Walker ability. 

• Fixed a script error when equipping an Infested Companion.

What about the subsumed warframe flowers not being visible? 

the grinner damage is too high in the plains of eidolon, they can easily kill you and destroy eidolon lure without mercy, this did not happen before and it is really annoying: cthe grinner damage is too high in the plains of eidolon, they can easily kill you and destroy eidolon lure without mercy, this did not happen before and it is really annoying 

22 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Sorry but I'm going to disagree with you right here. We don't need vote kick. We don't want a toxic environment in War Frame. Instead of voting for a kick simply choose wisely your team mates. There are options for it.

And I'm going to disagree with you. There's nothing toxic in kicking out afkers and other sorts of directly and indirectly toxic morons. You may go and explain the pug matchmaking system what options it has instead okay?

31 minutes ago, Darth_BOR said:

And I'm going to disagree with you.

As much as you like. 

There's nothing toxic in kicking out afkers

Select your team previously. Be sure they are committed to the task at hand. 

and other sorts of directly and indirectly toxic morons.

There is something called list of friends. There are other options called: Invites only, friends only or Solo. 

You may go and explain the pug matchmaking system what options it has instead okay?

If you go public you throw yourself into such probability. Common sense says that If you select your friends PREVIOUSLY your chances of facing these issues will be very small. 

DE provided the options already. We don't want to turn this into a toxic jungle of arguments between players. Other games, which I will not mention them here has the kick button. Ask yourself how toxic such community is. We don't need that type of behavior in this game. DE said no before, they will say no again. Don't ask for things that will throw the community into more disputes when the problem is already solved with the current options we have. 

Example of how detrimental such option could be? Simple, racism. 

4 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

As much as you like. 

Select your team previously. Be sure they are committed to the task at hand. 

There is something called list of friends. There are other options called: Invites only, friends only or Solo. 

If you go public you throw yourself into such probability. Common sense says that If you select your friends PREVIOUSLY your chances of facing these issues will be very small. 

DE provided the options already. We don't want to turn this into a toxic jungle of arguments between players. Other games, which I will not mention them here has the kick button. Ask yourself how toxic such community is. We don't need that type of behavior in this game. DE said no before, they will say no again. Don't ask for things that will throw the community into more disputes when the problem is already solved with the current options we have. 

Example of how detrimental such option could be? Simple, racism. 

It is toxic jungle of arguments already as I can see. You're the good example. You're flaming about totally irrelevant trash when I just need a way to get rid of afkers and limbos in pugs.

6 hours ago, Darth_BOR said:

It is toxic jungle of arguments already as I can see. You're the good example. You're flaming about totally irrelevant trash when I just need a way to get rid of afkers and limbos in pugs.

Why remedy when the player can evade with the given options such as  Invites only, friends only or playing solo. 

It is simply common sense. 

Conservation is still buggy on Deimos, making is near impossible to get a higher Rank:

The track for the Predasite (starting around Albrecht's Prospect) has its tracks being barely visible, with several meters between each track, tracks pointing in inconsistent directions, having it walk directly off cliffs, as well as walking randomly on mountain sides.

I literally can't finish these tracks before they disappears, even after several attempts.

WTB fix asap. Ive been sitting at max standing,  camping the daily Tags from Son just to try and snipe a Medjay Predasite tag for Plat - Just to not have to deal with this ****, but after 5 or so days, still nothing. Amazing system....

7 hours ago, Raziiid said:

Conservation is still buggy on Deimos, making is near impossible to get a higher Rank:

The track for the Predasite (starting around Albrecht's Prospect) has its tracks being barely visible, with several meters between each track, tracks pointing in inconsistent directions, having it walk directly off cliffs, as well as walking randomly on mountain sides.

I literally can't finish these tracks before they disappears, even after several attempts.

WTB fix asap. Ive been sitting at max standing,  camping the daily Tags from Son just to try and snipe a Medjay Predasite tag for Plat - Just to not have to deal with this ****, but after 5 or so days, still nothing. Amazing system....

Just free roam hunt you'll get more animals as well, Medjay I think come out during the Fass cycle never seen them in Vome, I could be wrong.

You may need to hunt/track for some rare animals but you'll get more free roaming with the tranq gun out.

16 hours ago, Darth_BOR said:

Seems like you‘re the toxic one, wanting a tool to get rid of people for playing a frame you don‘t like. 
In over 5years of playing this game i never found myself in a situation where i‘d wanted a votekick button. You‘re asking for a solution to a nonexistent problem. Warframes community is definitely on the more wholesome side when it comes to F2P multiplayer games. But i guess you never played LoL or similar titles. Good for you.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Just free roam hunt you'll get more animals as well, Medjay I think come out during the Fass cycle never seen them in Vome, I could be wrong.

You may need to hunt/track for some rare animals but you'll get more free roaming with the tranq gun out.

Thanks a bunch for the tips <3

40 minutes ago, Raziiid said:

Thanks a bunch for the tips <3

Fly around in archwing with the tranq rifle out and move around the cliff edges looking into the landscape with the tranq rifle zoomed in, you'll hear the ping of the rifle get louder so an animal should be in the area move the tranq rifle around zoomed in and you might see a highlighted animal through the scope.

Watch out for those little leeches flying around that love to wrap around your head, (Deimos Tendril Drone) a side barrel roll in archwing will dislodge them while in flight.

Edit:
Setting up a keybind for the tranq rifle makes it easy to deploy, if their is an enemy annoying you hitting the keybind again puts the rifle away and equips a gun to blow the enemy away and enable you to get back to hunting quicker.

In Player's Profile, in the Equipment section, there are duplicates of kitguns both showing 'Mastered' and 'Unmastered'.

In the Challenges section, the Bug Out Ride, Jugger-Not, and Kill It With Fire challenges are bugged. I've killed a lot of Juggernauts in the Cambian Drift and rode the bugs in the Cambian Drift but these challenges shows zero progress made.

Archived