Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Purchase Options

d1ru

I have some rixty cards, and noticed you could buy plat with them. In flash of inspiration, i realized that i could potentially upgrade to a master in the founders program instead, netting me more plat, and the subservience of tenno everywhere. (not really)

I was very frustrated to find, that rixty can not be used to purchase founders. or add to the steam wallet. 

1. why in the world are the payment options for two different services on the same game for the same platform different?

2. rixty is a virtual currency. its sorta akin to paypal. why is this not accepted de. why. 

Edited by d1ru

I have some rixty cards, and noticed you could buy plat with them. In flash of inspiration, i realized that i could potentially upgrade to a master in the founders program instead, netting me more plat, and the subservience of tenno everywhere. (not really)

I was very frustrated to find, that rixty can not be used to purchase founders. or add to the steam wallet. 

1. why in the world are the payment options for two different services on the same game for the same platform different?

2. rixty is a virtual currency. its sorta akin to paypal. why is this not accepted de. why. 

Try contacting support to see if they can help you.

Try contacting support to see if they can help you.

already did. both warfram support and steam support actually.

warframe: "Hello d1ru,

The Founders packages are required to be purchased through the Steam Wallet feature.

Unfortunately it does not appear as though Rixty codes are an acceptable form of Steam Wallet top up options. A full list of payment methods that can be used for the Steam Wallet can be found at https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8360-wejc-2625."

steam: "At this time it is not possible to fund your Steam Wallet using Rixty."

also, warframe responded much faster than steam, so that was cool.

It's through their site? Because warframe doesn't have a publisher? When people buy rixty cards or play through steam, rixty and steam take some off the top since it since they made the purchase possible, so to speak. Since founders packs are larger quantities of money, they might not enjoy a percentage taken off that vs small amounts of plat. Just an idea though.

Maybe you could find someone to sell rixty cards to, then pay with PayPal.

Edited by VegetableBasket

It's through their site? Because warframe doesn't have a publisher? When people buy rixty cards or play through steam, rixty and steam take some off the top since it since they made the purchase possible, so to speak. Since founders packs are larger quantities of money, they might not enjoy a percentage taken off that vs small amounts of plat. Just an idea though.

Maybe you could find someone to sell rixty cards to, then pay with PayPal.

good idea lol