Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe ideas

(XBOX)KarmineKiller

I've been thinking since warframe's are in essence biomechanical mecks why do they have to be human shaped. Like wouldn't it be cool to have a warframe with like 8 legs like a spider and be able to crawl or hang from the ceiling, or a shark themed warframe that can swim. Idk just something that I have been thinking about for a few weeks. Anyone else have ideas for non human shaped warframe's

44 minutes ago, (XB1)KarmineKiller said:

why do they have to be human shaped

Because animations take enormous amount of time and energy.

What do you want? DE to make a completely non-human character and then discover that they have to redo EVERY. SINGLE. MELEE. STANCE. for that character specifically? Like, they have to stop the animation department for six months to avoid clipping on every single movement the warframe makes?

It is a lot if DE adds a frame-specific walking/running/jumping animation (which, to be honest, they nowadays do half-frequently).

As much as ideas about "oh a Warframe that is a spider" or "a Warframe that is a werewolf" ideas sound cool, I estimate exactly 0% chance of seeing them in the game.

En 18/9/2020 a las 13:41, (XB1)KarmineKiller dijo:

I've been thinking since warframe's are in essence biomechanical mecks why do they have to be human shaped. Like wouldn't it be cool to have a warframe with like 8 legs like a spider and be able to crawl or hang from the ceiling, or a shark themed warframe that can swim. Idk just something that I have been thinking about for a few weeks. Anyone else have ideas for non human shaped warframe's

Jjj 

En 18/9/2020 a las 13:41, (XB1)KarmineKiller dijo:

well, I'm going back to some things and I have some clarifications, some ideas are formidable others could not be because this could alter the order in an undesired way for the majority, it is a small analysis of this conversation and I said; although on second thought, a mutant enemy with these unusual characteristics would not be bad. draw it in the deepest caverns of the valleys with characteristics like a Biomechanical corpus. good luck on your trip tenno :-)

Archived