Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, come on! STOP nerfing accidental fun stuff.. What are you trying to prove?

Scar.brother.help.me

1 hour ago, (PS4)GingyGreen said:

This fandom is at a point where I legitimately can not tell if this comment is sarcasm or serious anymore...

Always err on the side of "actually serious" around here.

Some people are still angry that Condition overload is no longer exponential.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-27 at 4:26 AM, Aldain said:

Always err on the side of "actually serious" around here.

Some people are still angry that Condition overload is no longer exponential

I used both the old CO and a new one and I am happy with it now. This was a nerf to a crazy damage but turned into a still the most powerful damage melee mod and easier and more comfortable to use in melee 3.0. This was a well-done nerf of not only taking but a giving. A good example how to do it.

7 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Is this true? 
I'm here only for 2 years, did something happen in the past? Or did I miss something?

Well, vivergate, scarlet spear on Limbo and Khora, preemtive nerfs on helminth system abilities instead of buffing the useless ones, the existence of nullifiers, the assassination of CC, etc.

14 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Is this true? 
I'm here only for 2 years, did something happen in the past? Or did I miss something?

You missed the memo that people only focus on the Nerfs.

I want you to notice that the mention of improvements and buffs goes willifully unmentioned and only nerfs are talked about.

I agree with DE having skills as stand out just better skills makes the whole thing boring. I’m happy they are nurfing.

What I’m not happy about is Revenants skill. Really the dash no one uses. Has not even a knock down if basically you could not see hp you would have no idea it’s even doing anything.

No put that POS back and give me the Thralls. They are not even S tier skill level, but my god they are fun.

On 2020-10-10 at 7:23 AM, VanFanel1980mx said:

Well, vivergate, scarlet spear on Limbo and Khora, preemtive nerfs on helminth system abilities instead of buffing the useless ones, the existence of nullifiers, the assassination of CC, etc.

nulliers are nothing compared to energy leech eximus tho . 

Ah , also the one-hit energy deplenisher ancients are also worse . 

Then DE get mad when caster warfame players find creative ways to still camp and just overall play anything then rage/hunter adrenaline-tank melee playstle , too shame if you try any o' that stuff !  playing caster is a sin to them . You must go out in the woods and grab  a rusty saw and chop all the woods old way or nuffin else ! 

is it really fun just pressing e all the time , i really wanna play some cast frames (ehm dont mention khora and saryn becasue they are gods so they are not in usual innocent caster categorry)  , i remember literally falling asleep in a survival playing both valkyr and inaros back in the day , its simply just not fun , some might say camping isnt fun either but casting abilities is fun to me how about that ? casters cant have fun , is that illegal ? 

19 hours ago, killerJoke66 said:

nulliers are nothing compared to energy leech eximus tho . 

Ah , also the one-hit energy deplenisher ancients are also worse . 

Then DE get mad when caster warfame players ifnd creative ways to still camp and just overall play anything then rage/hunter adrenaline-tank melee playstle , too shame if you try any o' that stuff !  playing caster is a sin to them . You must go out in the woods and grab  a rusty saw and chop all the woods old way or nuffin else ! 

Exactly, and then we get the usual excuse "not muh vision for the game" but have they EVER shared what the vision is with us?

One of the most intensely debated topics concerning Warframe is balance, or the lack thereof. I don't think ANYTHING should be "nerfed", including enemies, Just that the older stuff should be BUFFED to keep up. Warframe is basically a tech demo. There's no real "strategy" or complexity beyond jump around and shoot/slash/cast. It's delusional to think otherwise. So the balance for PvP should be centered around there being enough enemy spawns and area for the wide range Saryn and close range Valkyr to play in the same instance simultaneously, or there is a problem. That's my view anyway.

20 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

You missed the memo that people only focus on the Nerfs.

I want you to notice that the mention of improvements and buffs goes willifully unmentioned and only nerfs are talked about.

You show me any one improvement made to the system, and I can cite exceptions and a half dozen different nerfs brought about directly because of that positive change.  Let's discuss some of the recent good things and the results of them.  I'll only focus on 2020, so we can all be fair.

Scarlet Spear:

Positives - An event that introduced squad uplink, allowed for farming specific arcanes, and a means to power level your railjack.

Negatives - Buggy nightmare of an experience.  Permanent nerfs to multiple frames due to a temporary event.  Insane costing for a single arcane, compounded by needing 21.  Timers such that starting the event mid-way into a cycle was penalized, and the cycles were multiple hours.  Insanely rare avionics drops, that are unobtainable after the event.  Finally, melee stance forma....and one of the best weapons that would need it (split sword) could not actually have it applied to it.

Corpus Ship Rework (Deadlock Protocol):

Positives - Colorful rework of an old tileset, introduction of a new warframe, and a decent mission.

Negatives - Protea released bad, and needed substantial buffing.  To this day ayatans and syndicate medallions spawn outside of boundaries for players to get.  Xoris caused its own irrational insanity with the insane need to nerf it because it made exalted melee slightly more user friendly.  My favorite issue is that after this was introduced the grind for token began...and it resulted in a new enemy unit with nullifier level shields mitigating damage and a required wait for them to spawn.  Yay progression halting bullet sponges.

Heart of Deimos:

Positives - A new open world.  A decent story.  Necramechs.  Xaku.  New pets.

Negatives - Xaku has already had one rework pass, and is awaiting a second.  Necramech mods drop at 0.201% for a single spawn enemy.  Mech themselves are bad without quite a bit of investment.  Mechs also released buggy as sin, and required multiple passes to simply not spawn with base health instead of modded values.  Content is very light.  The 6 companions are really 2, with permutations of the same abilities.  The new open world is interesting, but really small.  This makes it easier to navigate, but surprisingly more difficult to mine, fish, and do conservation on because enemies spawn very close by.  Finally, the bugs.  Fall through the world, break a bounty section, and have a tranquillized enemy simply phase through the floor.  That's Deimos!

You'll note that's really it for the year.  There were reworks....but to variable quality.  The melee and status rework are mostly good...but then you've got gas and some others as functionally unusable with melee far outstripping guns.  Yes, a laser cannon is less dangerous than a club.  Railjack was generally a success....but only in comparison to the pre-alpha state of its release.  As such, no points awarded.

If it isn't clear, there were 4 years when any criticism of DE was immediately met with white knights.  People who would always cite the positive, and overlook the negative.  That changed after Fortuna...because it released badly.  Content light, and promising more in the future.  A year later was Liches and Railjack...which were not good.  It's a year after that, and Railjack is still content poor with a Deimos that makes Fortuna look absolutely great by comparison.

The days of Movement 2.0 are over.  DE doesn't generally release a good update.  They release a framework and promise that someday it'll be good.  That's not working, after years of not delivering.

3 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

You show me any one improvement made to the system, and I can cite exceptions and a half dozen different nerfs brought about directly because of that positive change.  Let's discuss some of the recent good things and the results of them.  I'll only focus on 2020, so we can all be fair.

You know, it is ironic, that I talk about omiting the good things. But then you come around and say "but there are more bad things than good" as if it lessens my point.

But I will adress those... things you mentioned. Against my best judgement.

Scarlet Spear:

Positives - An event that introduced squad uplink, allowed for farming specific arcanes, and a means to power level your railjack.

Negatives - Buggy nightmare of an experience.  Permanent nerfs to multiple frames due to a temporary event.  Insane costing for a single arcane, compounded by needing 21.  Timers such that starting the event mid-way into a cycle was penalized, and the cycles were multiple hours.  Insanely rare avionics drops, that are unobtainable after the event.  Finally, melee stance forma....and one of the best weapons that would need it (split sword) could not actually have it applied to it.

You speak of permanent nerfs, I assume that you mean Limbo being able to permanently stop Sentients (who are supposed to have diminishing returns to CC from Warframes, mind you) dead on their tracks. Can be called a nerf, but, like being able to Switch Teleport Demolysts out of bounds in the Disruption event, it was not unexpected and trivilized the event itself. And this continued to be such even after the event was over. This thing that happned to Limbo is NOT an unpreceeded thing. I believe we had the same thing happen for a frame for Plague Star iirc.

There was also Vazarin, which you forgot. 6s of invulnerability on Object Defence and 60% of its HP recovered. It was changed to 2500hp and no invulnerability on static Defence Objectives. I can see why it was changed, it trivalized the Defence and I have used it to great effectiveness in some of the more enduring Defence missions and not just SS. But this change only happened after SS was over.

I note that Events bring to light some more obscure interactions of abilities and the rest of the game. So expect changes when you see a big event.

And the costing is not for Scarlet Spear, all Arcanes with the exceptions of weapons, got this treatment in return of being made stronger and not being able to be put 2 of the same. Some arcanes come out better for it, others suffered with cooldowns. This had both buffs and nerfs and considering the grind. It has me conflicted because I cant throw everything in a single sack.

The penalization was if you didnt get to 100 Murex before the time was out was not getting any Victory Payout. You had:

Earning Scarlet Spear Emblems:

During the Attack Wave:

Ground Assault = SCARLET SPEAR CONDRIX EMBLEM:
Rank "I" = 1000 points
Rank "II" = 3000 points
Rank "III" = 5000 points.

Murex Raid = SCARLET SPEAR MUREX EMBLEM:
Rank "I" = 1000 points
Rank "II" = 3000 points
Rank "III" = 5000 points.

End of Wave Bonus Tiers:

If you defeat the required amount of Murex in a Scarlet Spear Flotilla, you will get bonus VICTORY PAYOUT. Your Victory Payout earns you more Scarlet Credits Operation points depending on your rank!

Rank I (Ground or Space): 2000
Rank II (Ground or Space): 6000
Rank III (Ground or Space): 10,000

Which was changed to this:

As of Hotfix 27.3.3, we have changed the way Bonus Victory Payout is calculated to benefit all participating players in Murex Victories.

Now, Victory Payout is calculated by your Best Higher Total Score between Ground or Space multiplied by 2 (capped at 10,000). 100/100 Murex Driven Away before the timer expires is still required to receive Victory Payout.

• As an example - if you earn 300 points in a Ground Assault in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 600 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • As another example - if you earn 4,000 points in a Murex Raid in a Flotilla that drives the Murex away, you will earn 8,000 Scarlet Credits as a Victory Payout. 
  • This aims to address some feedback we’ve been receiving about players who join a Flotilla in progress (ex 70/100 Murex Driven Away, etc) who aren’t able to reach a Rank in the Flotilla before it reaches 100/100 Murex Driven Away.

Which meant that, instead of getting a lower payout should the Flotilla drive 100 Murex away and you JUUUSSTTT didnt get to the rank above and getting a lesser thing, you would get double regardless, up to 10.000.

There was a buff. The TIMER thing was a limitation? Sure. It was annoying AF, specially if you got a Flotilla that was behind and time was low? Yes. But not a nerf.

Stance Forma not applying the Dark-Split Sword? That is an odd thing. But not a nerf.

Bugs? Those are expected with any new mechanic/event that happens, but not about nerfs so I will ignore that.

Corpus Ship Rework (Deadlock Protocol):

Positives - Colorful rework of an old tileset, introduction of a new warframe, and a decent mission.

Negatives - Protea released bad, and needed substantial buffing.  To this day ayatans and syndicate medallions spawn outside of boundaries for players to get.  Xoris caused its own irrational insanity with the insane need to nerf it because it made exalted melee slightly more user friendly.  My favorite issue is that after this was introduced the grind for token began...and it resulted in a new enemy unit with nullifier level shields mitigating damage and a required wait for them to spawn.  Yay progression halting bullet sponges.

The ONLY thing talking about nerfs here is about the Xoris effecting the abilities that used the Combo Multiplier. Again, DE moved away from stat sticks and this change was expected to any who could see it. It was Zorencopter all over again. The only difference being that, instead of mobility, it was damage.

And the rest? Bugs, the expected grind and actually buffing Protea. It has been well stabilished now that, instead of releasing a frame in a powerful state, they will make it lesser and buff it from there instead of nerfing a powerful thing, both will have backlash, but only one has a lesser amount. But it seems that its also a bad thing that she was released weaker and was given buffs as a result.

Heart of Deimos:

Positives - A new open world.  A decent story.  Necramechs.  Xaku.  New pets.

Negatives - Xaku has already had one rework pass, and is awaiting a second.  Necramech mods drop at 0.201% for a single spawn enemy.  Mech themselves are bad without quite a bit of investment.  Mechs also released buggy as sin, and required multiple passes to simply not spawn with base health instead of modded values.  Content is very light.  The 6 companions are really 2, with permutations of the same abilities.  The new open world is interesting, but really small.  This makes it easier to navigate, but surprisingly more difficult to mine, fish, and do conservation on because enemies spawn very close by.  Finally, the bugs.  Fall through the world, break a bounty section, and have a tranquillized enemy simply phase through the floor.  That's Deimos!

So, eh... where are the nerfs?

You speak of Xaku being weak to need a rework. See above. You say its buggy. Its expected. You say the Necramechs are a grind, and I agree. But its not a nerf.

You'll note that's really it for the year.  There were reworks....but to variable quality.  The melee and status rework are mostly good...but then you've got gas and some others as functionally unusable with melee far outstripping guns.  Yes, a laser cannon is less dangerous than a club.  Railjack was generally a success....but only in comparison to the pre-alpha state of its release.  As such, no points awarded.

If it isn't clear, there were 4 years when any criticism of DE was immediately met with white knights.  People who would always cite the positive, and overlook the negative.  That changed after Fortuna...because it released badly.  Content light, and promising more in the future.  A year later was Liches and Railjack...which were not good.  It's a year after that, and Railjack is still content poor with a Deimos that makes Fortuna look absolutely great by comparison.

The days of Movement 2.0 are over.  DE doesn't generally release a good update.  They release a framework and promise that someday it'll be good.  That's not working, after years of not delivering.

So err... I spoke about thing that were improved in my previous post that goes unmentioned and how people only talk about the nerfs.

All you did here was go around speaking of bugs, of grind, SOME nerfs and how some Warframes came out badly and needed buffs (see above).

1 hour ago, killerJoke66 said:

Yeah , i'm still wondering what is that vision that they're talking about all the time lol.

I'm fairly sure that each of the big guys at DE has their own vision as much as we forumites do, as opposed to a unified vision. Which, well...

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

True, but it's a little less fun when you're trying to GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK

I really wish my PS3 hadn't bit the dust, I'd like to play KH2 again.

...Every time I think about Kingdom Hearts I feel old, I guess we'll see KH4 when I'm 46 at this rate.

2 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Btw Any news about the Energy Shipon Hildryn?

its just a matter of time they remove the interaction , tho energizing dash  does the same thing so .. i suppose the'll just remove any shield regen outside of gaining them through energy orbs , is my guess . I tested that in steel path lua disruption she goes well up to a point but i seem to die after the 20th round on demolyst hyena's rapid spinining attack somehow busting through the constant shield gate , also energy leeches screw your day but granted it is supposed to be not here so .. not defending or against it im just saying.

4 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

You know, it is ironic, that I talk about omiting the good things. But then you come around and say "but there are more bad things than good" as if it lessens my point.

But I will adress those... things you mentioned. Against my best judgement.

You speak of permanent nerfs, I assume that you mean Limbo being able to permanently stop Sentients (who are supposed to have diminishing returns to CC from Warframes, mind you) dead on their tracks. Can be called a nerf, but, like being able to Switch Teleport Demolysts out of bounds in the Disruption event, it was not unexpected and trivilized the event itself. And this continued to be such even after the event was over. This thing that happned to Limbo is NOT an unpreceeded thing. I believe we had the same thing happen for a frame for Plague Star iirc.

There was also Vazarin, which you forgot. 6s of invulnerability on Object Defence and 60% of its HP recovered. It was changed to 2500hp and no invulnerability on static Defence Objectives. I can see why it was changed, it trivalized the Defence and I have used it to great effectiveness in some of the more enduring Defence missions and not just SS. But this change only happened after SS was over.

I note that Events bring to light some more obscure interactions of abilities and the rest of the game. So expect changes when you see a big event.

And the costing is not for Scarlet Spear, all Arcanes with the exceptions of weapons, got this treatment in return of being made stronger and not being able to be put 2 of the same. Some arcanes come out better for it, others suffered with cooldowns. This had both buffs and nerfs and considering the grind. It has me conflicted because I cant throw everything in a single sack.

The penalization was if you didnt get to 100 Murex before the time was out was not getting any Victory Payout. You had:

Which was changed to this:

Which meant that, instead of getting a lower payout should the Flotilla drive 100 Murex away and you JUUUSSTTT didnt get to the rank above and getting a lesser thing, you would get double regardless, up to 10.000.

There was a buff. The TIMER thing was a limitation? Sure. It was annoying AF, specially if you got a Flotilla that was behind and time was low? Yes. But not a nerf.

Stance Forma not applying the Dark-Split Sword? That is an odd thing. But not a nerf.

Bugs? Those are expected with any new mechanic/event that happens, but not about nerfs so I will ignore that.

The ONLY thing talking about nerfs here is about the Xoris effecting the abilities that used the Combo Multiplier. Again, DE moved away from stat sticks and this change was expected to any who could see it. It was Zorencopter all over again. The only difference being that, instead of mobility, it was damage.

And the rest? Bugs, the expected grind and actually buffing Protea. It has been well stabilished now that, instead of releasing a frame in a powerful state, they will make it lesser and buff it from there instead of nerfing a powerful thing, both will have backlash, but only one has a lesser amount. But it seems that its also a bad thing that she was released weaker and was given buffs as a result.

So, eh... where are the nerfs?

You speak of Xaku being weak to need a rework. See above. You say its buggy. Its expected. You say the Necramechs are a grind, and I agree. But its not a nerf.

So err... I spoke about thing that were improved in my previous post that goes unmentioned and how people only talk about the nerfs.

All you did here was go around speaking of bugs, of grind, SOME nerfs and how some Warframes came out badly and needed buffs (see above).

Funny that.  It's almost like you intentionally missed the good parts, to construct a strawman argument.  Let me put this into terms of your argument, and make it simple.  Nerfs are making something bad good.  DE has outmoded the need for as many nerfs, for simply releasing bad content and buffing it.  That's not an improvement, it's the opposite side of the same failure coin.

Release state is changed, things get better.  You cite an initial state, then immediately follow up with the changes required to make it good.  It's some pretty blatant double think to make this statement and come forward with the opinion that people only focus on the nerfs, when your thesis requires a bad release state for new content.  If you want to claim that 

Let me offer the counterbalance to this, with DE's examples as the backbone.  Plague Star released.  It was a 4 stage bounty, and offered the ability to increase enemy count and levels.  This allowed scaling rewards for scaling difficulty, it offered veterans and new players alike rewards, and it reused old assets to great effect in a new way.  The rewards were universally good, as plague zaw parts and built forma have no limitations on their use.  This all came about because of player feedback, that having Lephantis in a large open world would be great.

Now, that was DE a few years ago.  Today we get bad releases, which require 2-3 overhauls to matter.  We get a community frame with the requested ability to add void damage....but any enemy requiring void damage is immune to this buff.  Frames have gone from some minor nerfing post launch, to the need for several buffs to make them viable.  Scarlet Spear required huge changes to rewards, didn't even introduce all of them in the first week, and had more artificial wait timers than the average trip to the DMV.  You claiming that this timer was frustrating, but acceptable is baffling as the same argument was used to remove the alert system...something people conveniently forgot for Eidolons, fishing, Deimos, and all the other bits that are time locked.

Maybe you think differently.  Maybe this is all borne out of ambition, and DE is delivering something truly awe inspiring and new.  Maybe the positives I listed were not all of them in your opinion, and it's reasonable to somehow assume I also listed all of the negatives....somehow.

Let me now ask you a fundamental question.  What are DE's peer group doing?

Fortnite/Fallout 76 - Offering seasonal content with a start and end date.

Square Enix - Group content with Final Fantasy, that has a real player appreciable value.

Ubisoft  - Open worlds similar to Warframe in size, with more content.

Everyone - A minimum 8-10 hour single player experience, with multiplayer, at a cost less than one full prime access pack (offered 4 times a year).  Oh, but the DLC.  Yeah... 6.99 USD for a single skin to a single frame.  No ground to stand on there for DE.

Why do I say all of this?  What compels me?  Well, I remember when Zephyr was new.  I remember void keys.  I remember arcade token respawns.  Some of those things were and are bad.  Despite this, DE soldiered on, evolved, and made the game better.  Regular content patches, reasonably quick bug fixes, and they demonstrated crap a short time before it was placed in the game.  It was largely buggy as sin on release, but it got better.  Today, DE is incapable of that follow-through.  

What examples can I provide?  Rivens were introduced to make mediocre weapons function...but today they've given up on that and they're to make player usage stats equal to desired outcomes.  Each new area gets new resources to farm, because it's easier than letting veterans plow through content because they have millions of spare resources.  Features are temporarily removed for years.  Looking at you dark sectors allowing clan control and raids.  All of this has been replaced by ambitiously bolting new content onto the game, with no connective tissue.  We have a dojo....but it's been superseded by the relays as a grouping point.  We have railjack, but after three years (1 out and 2 in development) it's still missing much of its core content.  We have use for archwings....as glorified taxis over mostly barren open worlds.

My point here is that people would be much less focused on broken promises if DE didn't release bad, to their own schedule, against huge promises made in a public forum.  That's right, developer streams.  It's immensely difficult to look past the failings, when DE alleviates them by promising more.  

Ghoul Saw.

Dual wield Nikanas. 

Command intrinsics.

etc...

Promises made, and yet to even have an expected delivery date.  Note 2016 for that Nikanas promise.  2018 for the Ghoul Saw.  2019 for command.  The connective tissue here is that DE promises too much to make up for failures.  These promises are stretched out, and delivered bad.  They then make more and bigger promises.  Remember that Scarlet Spear was the introduction of squad link....where you never linked two squads.  Murex crew linked to server pool, Condrix crew linked to server, and the server channeled incoming Condrix to Murex team with 0 interaction.  The displayed function, before Grendel, was team A on ground links to team B in the sky, and they have direct interaction.

Side note, regarding the Limbo and Khora nerfs....you don't get it.  What builds did they actually nerf?  A hint, the large range low duration ones.  Just them.  I built for long range, high duration, and garbage strength.  It absolutely did not affect me.  What about other frames?  Well, Frost's bubble didn't get any nerfs.  Gara's vitrification didn't get a nerf.  That means instead of making all powers less effective on sentients as was sold to us, they targeted specific frames to eat a new nerf.  Even things like exalted blade can be quickly fixed by a single void damage event....but Khora and Limbo cannot be fixed.

Care for other examples?  Self damage was a core mechanic for years....until it became the meta for high damage frames.  Excalibur got to lose super jump after movement 2.0, but Zephyr and Valkyr are stuck with movement abilities from that era.  Zephyr is going to get a deluxe skin....seemingly only after Xaku despite 5+ years of service.  The truth is that 99% of what DE does is reactionary, to problems of their own creation.  It's not difficult to actually follow things back to their origin, and see DE at the root of all DE problems.

If you disagree, let's look back to the second dream.  DE ambitiously told a story, and it was big.  The edges were rough....but we accepted it.  Then we waited.  Content spaced out.  The War Within came out.  It was alright.  Then the content spaced out more, to the point of yearly droughts.  It was "fixed" by the media blitz leading up to PoE.  DE got a huge infusion of players.  They then watched them bleed off because nothing was added regularly.  The fix was Nightwave, as a copy to other games doing seasonal events, and that replaced the alert system.  Nightwave didn't have manpower...so it rapidly stretched from a defined window to half a year.  Now it's got intermissions longer than the first event.  The common thread here is ambition fueling failed delivery, fueling ambition, leading to failures.  It's depressing, but it's the DE we've had for a long time.  No longer is this the DE that released, patched, and moved on.  It's now the release bad, patch to minimum viability, leave bugs for years until you rework and stomp the old while introducing new.  That's why I don't give them the benefit of doubt.  They haven't earned it since the days of War Within....and it's getting harder each year to hear more promises when the delivery seem to get sloppier each time.

Am I being unfair?  Am I ignorant of how difficult it is to be a code monkey?  As a functional grease monkey with only some code in it I'm going to say no.  Let's draw a parallel.  Company releases car.  Car comes with 3 of 4 wheels.  Two are 20", one is 18", and they promise that if you buy it today it'll cost 20% more than if you wait for the deluxe version...but because they upgraded the firmware for all vehicles you may experience issues with your previously working car.  No you can't skip the firmware update, if you don't get it the car will be disabled.  No, the promised features for the new model do not have a delivery date.  No, there's no consumer protection equivalent to the lemon law.  Yes, despite all of this there will be people willing to pretend that you are doing amazing things because there's no immediate price tag.

Archived