Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reave Information

ShyGuySpirit

Can we get Reave information to show the stats for non-enthralled usage? It'll make it easier to know what the real percentage is and what it will be when it is infused on another warframe. Seeing 40% when it is really 8% is making it seem stronger than it actually is.

If not that is fine, I'll stick to the wiki's but it'll most likely be helpful to new players.

Yea, that part is confusing to me and the Wiki doesn't help.

Is the percentage my health and shields the enemies' health and shields or my health and shields?

Or is it both?

I attack and I heal for that my health percentage and they get damage for their health percentage?

3 hours ago, ShyGuySpirit said:

Yea, that part is confusing to me and the Wiki doesn't help.

Is the percentage my health and shields the enemies' health and shields or my health and shields?

Or is it both?

I attack and I heal for that my health percentage and they get damage for their health percentage?

from my experience, it is in fact both.

the % shown is how much damage you will do to an enthralled target, but that is also how much you will heal.

reave will do 5 times its percentage(meaning the base damage is 8% but thralls take 40%) to a thrall

so if you have enough power strength to kill a thrall from full hp(the dmg is always based on the target's total hp and shields.) then revenent will heal to full hp and shields. It's actually very useful to reset your shields for shield gaiting as well as restocking your mesmar skin charges without using energy to recast.

this actually creates a very fun synergy between his 1, 2 and 3.

you see, the thralls are a self perpetuating power. thralls that attack normal mobs have a chance to enthrall them(if the cap isn't hit.) a thrall that dies will leave behind a pillar that sends out homing sparks. these sparks, surprise surprise, can also turn other enemies into thralls. you can then reave these guys to kill them(which spawns a pillar.) to heal, and the left behind pillar will restock your thralls. reaving these thralls will also replenish your mesmar skin.

and since thralls can spawn more thralls....this means you can, in theory keep revenent immortal forever(even if you don't need to heal, since new thralls have the same duration as a freshly turned target, you can still keep your mesmar active forever like this,)

revenent is fun.

oh, hitting pillars with danse will cause the pillars to explode, which will then leave behind overshield pickups and disperse danse's built up damage(which is built by getting attacked while spinning.) and since danse adjusts its dmg based on the enemies' current hp type....this means Revy can basically just be a blender of death.

Well mainly I  just want the numbers to be correct and indicate the other number for thralls. I use Reave on Inaros and when I hit a big group I usually heal to full health. 

Because when you use a subsume Reave on another frame you will never get a thrall to get that 40% that it says it is.

1 hour ago, ShyGuySpirit said:

Well mainly I  just want the numbers to be correct and indicate the other number for thralls. I use Reave on Inaros and when I hit a big group I usually heal to full health. 

Because when you use a subsume Reave on another frame you will never get a thrall to get that 40% that it says it is.

personally?

I think it'd be nice if other "shadows" counted.

in this context, i am labeling thralls as shadows.

lets say you put reave on the following frames: Nekros, Inaros and Xaku.

all 3 of these frames have something in common with dear old Rev.

shadows(you could throw nyx in as well, actually.)

if reave worked on any form of "shadow" then it could be more useable on other frames(like inaros, in this case.)

even if it was at 50% effectiveness compared to when its on Rev, it'd still be neat.

Archived