Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think i know where the necromechs are going

(PSN)psycofang

Theres gonna be a third one and its going to be a support mech to help heal and generally defend the other 2 to compliment their lack of self healing or the ability to do anything helpful at all.

Then the Legendary Trinity will be complete.

The Overly Egotistical Warrior sword and board necromech demanding healing as they take on more than they can handle

The ADHD riddled archer/mage dps necromech who is probably dead and upset but who cares theres a million of them

The Ever Absent Healer because they are either afk, dead or no one in their right mind would play this role

With their powers combined they may actually fix conclave by adding in 3v3 necromech death battles that will upset many 

52 minutes ago, (PS4)goonie4good said:

Actually there is going to be 5 in total and I know exactly where it's going 

voltron GIF

Then have the Voltron Necramech to merge with a Railjack to create the Tengen Toppa Necra Mechjack which is the size of the solar system.

People are taking warframes tooo srsly that they refuse any other way to play the game, Arch wing ? failed, Railjack ? Failed, k-drives ? who cares, They need to drive away people from focusing on warframes cuz they are insanly hard to balance at this point, things like PVP and Fair difficulty will be impossible without a propre balance, which in my opinion why we have stamina bars coming back now, even Reb tease the players in a previous stream to actually bring back Super Jump, I know this might sound wierd to you guys but the way we play warframe now, is not what its designed for, parkour was a mistake, to me at least I find Mech now more fun to play with than any warframe... I just can't wait to use that thing in missions :D

Archived