Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Celestial Twin kills/damage not counted if not host

XorUnison

The title really says it all. The kills/damage made by a Celestial Twin are counted normally if the player using the twin is the host of the mission (1), otherwise they are not counted. I have successfully used this to finish an extermination mission without any logged kills or damage by having someone invite me, accompany me without killing anything, and leaving everything up to my twin. This seems an UI only issue though, as affinity is dispersed normally.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Admittedly it happened very rarely to me, but in all of my time playing up to MR30, I did have 2 or 3 instances of that as well. And if you're playing Wukong with one ranged weapon that is actually useful, and everything else is leveling... then the most efficient way of contributing is by being a bullet sponge on the objective while your twin kills stuff in the vicinity, which leaves you at 0% damage and 0 kills. Most players either don't look at the scoreboard, or are witty enough to figure out what's going on... but some aren't.

Also it's kind of ridiculous that this bug has been hanging around in the game for so long. I knew about it months before even making this thread so yeah. Maybe it's even as old as Wukong itself.

Archived