Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't Zenith use the new rifle skin?

Scepticalflesh

5 minutes ago, Gruiz said:

Meanwhile Battacor doesnt even have option to use any

There are several rifles still in the same situation. 

Argonak, Stahlta, Battacor, Tenora, Harpak, edit Fulmin as well.  Common theme between all these is they had no skins before this, which makes me think it's simply a feature that needs to be enabled.

Also no beam weapons.  This might be intentional, but if so it needs to be spelled out in the market info and the devs need to correct the statement today calling it a "universal" rifle skin.

It's a stretch, but it's possible Battacor is considered a beam weapon--if those are even meant to be excluded.   Although if so, it's odd that Panthera works, even though its alt-fire is more beam-like by virtue of having a held trigger.

Anyway, I'd suggest making a bug report thread or bumping one of the existing ones.  I just made one here:

9 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

It's a stretch, but it's possible Battacor is considered a beam weapon--if those are even meant to be excluded.   Although if so, it's odd that Panthera works, even though its alt-fire is more beam-like by virtue of having a held trigger.

Anyway, I'd suggest making a bug report thread or bumping one of the existing ones.  I just made one here:

my guess, would be Weapons with multiples modes are excluded.

if there are some Weapons with multiple modes that are included, then nevermind. though i wouldn't know since we're talking about Cosmetics and that's the bottom of the ladder of importance for me.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

my guess, would be Weapons with multiples modes are excluded.

if there are some Weapons with multiple modes that are included, then nevermind. though i wouldn't know since we're talking about Cosmetics and that's the bottom of the ladder of importance for me.

Reasonable guess, but it works on Tib Prime at least.  And some weapons  like Panthera and Paracyst, if you consider alt-fire to be a subset of multi-mode.

Archived