Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Thinking

Mr.Intrepid

Question

10 answers to this question

I've yet to acquire this mod but could you elaborate on the fix please?

If it doesn't consume energy for health  when your health reaches zero, does it instead constantly consume energy to replenish any lost health?

You should re-read his quote properly, he put in bold and very importantly Flow - basically, the higher the energy you have when you hit 0 health, the more health you are given. It does not continuously give you health regen, you are thinking of the Aura mod Rejuvenation.

Of course the energy it gives you is a percentage (240% when the mod is maxed) of what you currently have, not your max, but having your total energy pool raised just means you should have a bigger buffer (provided you aren't spamming abilities or are getting smacked around by Ancient Disruptors).

Edited by Jubis

You should re-read his quote properly, he put in bold and very importantly Flow - basically, the higher the energy you have when you hit 0 health, the more health you are given. It does not continuously give you health regen, you are thinking of the Aura mod Rejuvenation.

Of course the energy it gives you is a percentage (240% when the mod is maxed) of what you currently have, not your max, but having your total energy pool raised just means you should have a bigger buffer (provided you aren't spamming abilities or are getting smacked around by Ancient Disruptors).

Thanks for the reply, it was very pleasant to read and I thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

Edited by Blowfist