Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adaro Steel Path Solo UNRANKED Warframe Stealth Affinity Farm

hamidrezadj

This is not for new players. May contain spoilers.

Edit:
This is not fastest way to farm affinity on a warframe from unranked to full ranked. It was proven to me by the user tipsy_princess, that a Rest & Rage build on a normal Adaro stealth speed run is still faster, albeit a bit clunky at the start as you need to level up a few times for it to warm up. I will rework some parts of the guide in the near furture but won't change the core of it.
End Edit.

Just jump to the end of the video to see the results first.

Results (one sample, with affinity booster):

1. Time: 9 minutes, 37 seconds.
  2. Total affinity:  ~1,876,000
  3. Total affinity per minute: ~195,000
  4. Total affinity gained on warframe: ~938,000
  5. Total affinity gained on warframe per minute: ~97,500
  6. Warframe from unranked to max ranked in less than ten minutes, solo. :)
  7. Without an affinity booster this farm will bring your warframe from unranked to around rank 23 in one run.
  8. I will quit the game if DE nerfs infused Lull.
  9. Please don’t nerf this DE, pretty pweeeeeeeeze.
  10. I’ll give you a cookie DE. I’m serious, I’ll do it.
  11. Please read the requirements before nerfing infused Lull DE, this is not something anyone can do.

Requirements:

1. Any (unranked) warframe.
  2. [Arcane Trickery] rank 5.
  3. Mastery rank 19+ and/or an Orokin reactor.
  4. A hammer with a complete finisher mod build on it.
  5. Helminth with subsumed [Baruuk] warframe.
  6. [Endless Lullaby] augment mod.
  7. Sonic Dash from Vazarin school of focus.
  8. [Magus Lockdown] and [Magus Cloud].
  9. [Shade] sentinel with [Ghost] precept.
  10. Practice.

Guide:

1. Grab any (unranked) warframe.
  2. Infuse Baruuk’s Lull on the first ability slot.
  3. Put this build on it.
    WBW9Z4k.png
  4. Get a hammer (preferably [Fragor Prime] or [Kuva Shildeg]).
  5. Put a build like this on it.
    9irz9QL.png
  6. Configure the game to “Solo” and “Steel Path”.
  7. Go to Sedna, Adaro.
  8. Get to the extraction tile without killing anything.
  9. Use your first ability (Lull).
  10. Let your gavel ring justice off their thin, tin skulls.
  11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 until nothing breathes anymore.
  12. Grofit.

I’m still testing stuff. Also I did this less than ten times, so there’s a lot of room for improvements. Right now my record is 8 minutes 30 seconds. I’m looking forward to seeing how much further this number can be reduced. I would love to see other people improve this farm.
FaILed tO cOnNecT To cHAt sERveR. I disconnected my internet during the run, because Mesa is my practice warframe. I didn’t want to level her.

From here on is just some additional information and tips and tricks, for people that are new to stealth affinity farms.

1. The stealth affinity buff is shown on the top right corner of the screen in the buff bar.
  2. The stealth affinity buff gives you +100% affinity per each uninterrupted stealth kill you get on unalerted enemies. This buff stacks to up to 500% bonus affinity.
  3. The buff disappears if you kill an alerted enemy or take damage from them.
  4. Baruuk’s Lull resets the enemies’ alert level to unalerted when they fall asleep.
  5. You can’t do finishers to enemy kubrows. Just try to head shot them and pray for a crit. You can also bring a silenced powerful primary that can oneshot. I couldn’t bother to search for one in my arsenal.
  6. Hol’up, detecting stealth play resonance. Hitting the glassed enemies once or twice with your melee, removes the glass. Proceed to stun and sleep them again, and then finish them.
  7. [Arcane Trickery] is extremely unreliable. Make good use of the time you are invisible. Pray to RNGesus and don’t stop the finishers.
  8. Sonic Dash and [Magus Lockdown] are very handy tools, learn to love them.
  9. A [Shade] sentinel with [Ghost] precept can be helpful but unreliable just like [Arcane Trickery].
  10. I didn’t have any energy problems with [Arcane Energize] rank 5 equipped. Depending on luck and skill, you may need to bring some energy pads, if you don’t have one.

Had to laugh so loud my wife wanted to know what was going on. 

1. 9 minutes, 37 seconds.

if you discover something so exceptional that you feel a need to share thats great. But showing exactly how to do something DE might decide "hey he broke our game" is not really a good idea. But I do clap hands and raise a glass to say cheers to your ingenuity in finding a way to make levelling easy and fun.

Just now, johnno23 said:

Had to laugh so loud my wife wanted to know what was going on. 

1. 9 minutes, 37 seconds.

if you discover something so exceptional that you feel a need to share thats great. But showing exactly how to do something DE might decide "hey he broke our game" is not really a good idea. But I do clap hands and raise a glass to say cheers to your ingenuity in finding a way to make levelling easy and fun.

The only way this really differs from past stealth farms is that Lull is used instead of Rest. Both work fine if slotted on the first ability of the warframe you are leveling up.

7 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The only way this really differs from past stealth farms is that Lull is used instead of Rest. Both work fine if slotted on the first ability of the warframe you are leveling up.

I tried Rest, didn't like it as much. Will test further :)

I didn't clarify why I didn't like rest. You should understand that your warframe is unranked in this scenario. Lull is just more powerful when level one. even with 230% range level one Rest only has 2.3 meters radius. The augment helps but....

When I needed standing for Simaris to get weapons or blue prints and focus for the focus schools etc I simply took ivara into the mission solo and stealth killed everything after scanning them.

Stealth scans fast points for standing one run and basically done. My preferredweapon of choice though was always a dagger. 

3 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

When I needed standing for Simaris to get weapons or blue prints and focus for the focus schools etc I simply took ivara into the mission solo and stealth killed everything after scanning them.

Stealth scans fast points for standing one run and basically done. My preferredweapon of choice though was always a dagger. 

I do that as well, everyday :D

still farming some of the warframes for the helminth.

4 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

this is not for old players neither. because affinity stealth leveling exist for ages. more than that your variant is uttery complicated compare to just normal adaro 4-5 mins solo by rest&rage.

Try to do that with unranked warframe in steel path. if you can do it you are a god, and I will shut up.

Edit:

Do people think this is a focus farm or something? this is solo guide on how to rank your warframe from zero to thirty in under 10 minutes guys. I have done normal adaro stealth farm before.

34 minutes ago, hamidrezadj said:

Requirements:

You can achieve the exact same result on Selkie. Basically I just put Arcane Ultimatum plus all the health / armor I can fit on the Warframe, equip Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and melee with a Nikana. Once in a while I use a finisher via Bronco / Zakti / Naramon.

Just now, Traumtulpe said:

You can achieve the exact same result on Selkie. Basically I just put Arcane Ultimatum plus all the health / armor I can fit on the Warframe, equip Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and melee with a Nikana. Once in a while I use a finisher via Bronco / Zakti.

That's nice :) was wondering if I should try a survival as well.

1 minute ago, tipsy_princess said:

there is no point to do this on sp. normal adaro + infused rest&rage gonna be simply faster.

also. imagine using naramon for affinity bonus.

Again. This is not a guide on how to farm a lot of affiinty. I do know there are better ways to farm it. This is how to level your warframe from zero to thirty under 10 minutes.

2 minutes ago, hamidrezadj said:

I do know there are better ways to farm it. This is how to level your warframe from zero to thirty under 10 minutes.

Maybe it's just me, but aren't these two sentences contradicting each other?
If there are better ways to do it, what's the point of your method? 

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Maybe it's just me, but aren't these two sentences contradicting each other?
If there are better ways to do it, what's the point of your method? 

There are faster ways to farm affinity from rank zero solo? I would love to know that as well.

Edit:

Well I've not tried to Selkie method mentioned above. So maybe that's it. But even if that's it I think I would love the stealth way more anyway. :)

I think the one thing many people over look is that Warframe's one true shining plus point is that there is not just a best way to do something but multiple ways for a player to discover. Thats what makes it shine for me.

Add to this the player choice of an ability they like to be utilised as opposed to having to use the ability that other players promote as the "best" For me there is no need for Best at the cost of diversity.

1 час назад, hamidrezadj сказал:

There are faster ways to farm affinity from rank zero solo? I would love to know that as well.

Edit:

Well I've not tried to Selkie method mentioned above. So maybe that's it. But even if that's it I think I would love the stealth way more anyway. :)

you owe me forma.

and also once again. it's not even about time it's about overcomplicated method you describe.

while normal adaro both faster and easier solo.

5 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

you owe me forma.

and also once again. it's not even about time it's about overcomplicated method you describe.

while normal adaro both faster and easier solo.

Yeah I agree because I went to steel path and there was barely to no affinity difference and also it will be easier to keep up invisibility if you use skiajati as you get it for free from a quest and don’t grind it like arcane trickery. Also arcane trickery is so unreliable that you need a secondary source of invisibility to help keep up stealth multiplier easier

19 minutes ago, (XB1)UltraMagnus5000 said:

Yeah I agree because I went to steel path and there was barely to no affinity difference and also it will be easier to keep up invisibility if you use skiajati as you get it for free from a quest and don’t grind it like arcane trickery. Also arcane trickery is so unreliable that you need a secondary source of invisibility to help keep up stealth multiplier easier

Yea, skiajati flew under my radar for some reason, will test (most likely better).

I'm doing some normal adaro with Rest and Rage from unranked. if successfull I'll just rework the whole guide, and say it's more suitable for newer players then.

Adaro used to be a place to farm Affinity before SO/ESO became a thing and Players used that if they don’t want to fight Eidolons. So not surprised it’s a good leveling area with any Frame from 0 - 30. Currently, Ani, Void Steel Path gets me to 0 - 30 in one run. 20 Mins with a Affinity Booster but that’s if your Kill Speed is 1800 during 20 Mins or more.

30 минут назад, hamidrezadj сказал:

Okay I'll shut up
NOT
untill you give me your builds :D

also did you kill a kuva larvae with a resource booster on your way?

Edit:
Did the formas reach you btw?

9wPgCmD.jpg

streamline cunning drift and augur message can be dropped if not enough points. main thing is just to keep big range and some duration to suffer less till rest&range reaches level 1 during run.

and ofc needs naramon for affinity bonus from melee. and ofc there is no point to backstab enemy, simply oneshot by something quick enough, most melee weapons can do it on nomral adaro without harsh builds

all that is old as dirt. just now it moved to solo edition because of ability infusing.

2 hours ago, hamidrezadj said:

I tried Rest, didn't like it as much. Will test further :)

I didn't clarify why I didn't like rest. You should understand that your warframe is unranked in this scenario. Lull is just more powerful when level one. even with 230% range level one Rest only has 2.3 meters radius. The augment helps but....

It takes like 2 kills to level the ability up.

Well I said I will shut up and I promise you I will. :D

but you showed me something so I owe it to you to correct that common misconception

43 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

and ofc needs naramon for affinity bonus from melee.

I don't know maybe I'm missing something again, but according to wiki about Affinity Spike from Naramon school of focus and I quote;

• Description is incorrect. Affinity Spike increases affinity gained by melee weapons by the listed percentage, regardless of the affinity's source.

11 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

It takes like 2 kills to level the ability up.

Yea, I do understand now that normal adaro with Rest is faster by a good margin. thankfully I didn't claim this was the fastest way to do it in my original post even though I certainly was under the impression that it is very close to it, and in a way it was.

I do believe this is the way to go if for some reason someone wants to do it in steel path though. as Rest is not better than Lull in a finisher race.

I will rework the original post a bit. I won't change it to show a normal Adaro run though as that is just a bit redundant.

48 минут назад, hamidrezadj сказал:

I don't know maybe I'm missing something again, but according to wiki about Affinity Spike from Naramon school of focus and I quote;

• Description is incorrect. Affinity Spike increases affinity gained by melee weapons by the listed percentage, regardless of the affinity's source.

"Kill an enemy with a weapon. Half of the Affinity goes to the Warframe and half to the killing weapon" wiki. Affinity Spike does not only bonus the half going to weapon, it does bonus melee kill. so naramon is must have to gain level faster in case leveling based on melee kills.

Archived