Jump to content

Adaro Steel Path Solo UNRANKED Warframe Stealth Affinity Farm


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

"Kill an enemy with a weapon. Half of the Affinity goes to the Warframe and half to the killing weapon" wiki. Affinity Spike does not bonus the half going to weapon, it does bonus melee kill. so naramon is must have to gain level faster in case leveling based on melee kills.

I would have loved if Affinity Spike increased melee kills' affinity before splitting it between warframe and the melee weapon, and I think that it should be that way.

This is the result of me running normal adaro without doing any sneaky stuff with Naramon equipped.

qCAkf44.png

I killed everything with my melee, and as you can see my melee gained around 45% more affinity than my warframe, even though the affinity is supposed to be split evenly between them.

The funny thing is for Affinity Spike to work you don't even need to be the one killing the enemy even though the description clearly states that it should be a melee kill by you. Even shared affinity to your melee is increased by Affinity Spike.

So unless you have a maxed melee with a lens installed on it to gain a bit more focus from your runs. There's really no reason to equip Naramon.

Edited by hamidrezadj
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 минут назад, hamidrezadj сказал:

So unless you have a maxed melee with a lens installed on it to gain a bit more focus from your runs. There's really no reason to equip Naramon.

i have feeling this will never over. can you just not.

gKfVyBo.jpg

adaro. elite lancer level 32. no stealthkill melee. left with naramon right without.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, hamidrezadj said:

I would have loved if Affinity Spike increased melee kills' affinity before splitting it between warframe and the melee weapon, and I think that it should be that way.

This is the result of me running normal adaro without doing any sneaky stuff with Naramon equipped.

qCAkf44.png

I killed everything with my melee, and as you can see my melee gained around 45% more affinity than my warframe, even though the affinity is supposed to be split evenly between them.

The funny thing is for Affinity Spike to work you don't even need to be the one killing the enemy even though the description clearly states that it should be a melee kill by you. Even shared affinity to your melee is increased by Affinity Spike.

So unless you have a maxed melee with a lens installed on it to gain a bit more focus from your runs. There's really no reason to equip Naramon.

You're wrong I'm afraid, you need to compare one kill to another not the entire level considering there are variables such as enemy spawn numbers, higher affinity value enemies like bombards being more numerous etc. Naramon increases affinity gain per kill with your melee weapon, so by equipping only a melee and naramon focus, you will maximise your gains. It's really that simple.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-19 at 10:40 PM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You're wrong I'm afraid, you need to compare one kill to another not the entire level considering there are variables such as enemy spawn numbers, higher affinity value enemies like bombards being more numerous etc. Naramon increases affinity gain per kill with your melee weapon, so by equipping only a melee and naramon focus, you will maximise your gains. It's really that simple.

Well aren't you guys making me put my testing glasses on. :D

I'm gonna clarify AGAIN. What matters to me is affinity gained on my warframe and nothing else.

I can confirm the numbers shown during mission mentioned above. (I'm not gonna quote him, he seems he's getting mad). But they are only visual numbers. what matters is the end of mission screen, as that is what you really gain. 

Here's level 32 Elite Lancer killed with Naramon equipped.

f4TWfZX.png

As you can see 270+391 = 661 =/= 783. Even though it shows 783 on kill, that's just not accurate.

Here's level 32 Elite Lancer killed without Naramon equipped.

vrbhv8I.png

As you can see this time it is accurate 270+270=540.

Regardless both gave me exactly the same number of affinity on my warframe, which is what matters to me.

I'm not gonna pursue this topic anymore as it has wandered off the main topic  too far.

Edited by hamidrezadj
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Never understood the reason behind getting alot of affinity as fast as possible (focus is one exception, but that's because system is just terrible).

Whenever i need to lvl something, i just go and do something that i would do anyway but with the frame/weapon that i need to level, it's not the fastest way to level, but it surely feels most efficient, since you don't really waste your time leveling, you just do it passively. (bonus points if the frame/weapon is new, so you get a better feel of it)
Favorite thing is to do public fissures:
+ shared affinity
+ void traces.
+ ducats.
+ prime parts (+platz).
+ getting rid of vaulted relics (i hate how cluttered the relic menu is).

Edited by Rantear
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

DE should just make the stealth multi more reliable so you could play normally and don't have to exploit AI rushing to the exit and infuse special abilities.  It's still much more effort than just leeching at XP farm maps - so reward the effort, reward players for actively playing the game instead of passively leeching.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tactical.dot said:

would you mind shareing the build for your hammer? ive searched around quite a bit but cant find anything on how to build finisher weapons now that covert lethality is gone.

I don't mind. It is in the guide section of the original post as well. I don't really remember if it's my own build or not. Sometimes I just copy a build from somewhere and then forget about it. Anyways here it is:

9irz9QL.png

Someone brought up Skiajati before. And I do confirm that it is in fact better than any hammer. It still one shots and it is a secondary source of invisibility. Here's the build I use:

kavTf3U.png

1 hour ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

Don't have access to rest nor lull yet. Will this work with Savage silence? 

I tried a run or two with Silence with an unranked warframe. As a finisher race in Steel Path Adaro? As far as I know it's not plausible. But it seemed to me that it is possible for a normal Adaro run with Silence as a way to crowd control and kill them rapidly maintaining a high stealth affinity multiplier, with no invisibility. I was not successful in the few runs I tried, mind you, but it definitely looked possible.

The cool thing about Silence is that it has insane stats even when it's level 1. Also it silences every gun you have.

The bad thing about Silence is that it blinds enemies just for a very short period of time. An enemy sees you, and your stealth affinity multiplier is done for.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I commend you for doing this... This is good stuff! But I will say this again (I've said it before): The stealth kill system is really dumb. You get more affinity from stealth kills than from Spy vaults... I think that's really dumb.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (NSW)Spektr3 said:

Don't have access to rest nor lull yet. Will this work with Savage silence? 

In my experience you use Savage Silence differently. You don't want a finisher build, you build for duration and try to keep range around 100%, at least for Rank 3. Might need a bit more more since you'll start at rank 0, or just be more careful early on. It's 10 meters at R0 and 20 meters at R3. But anyways, the idea is you turn it on and just murderate the enemies with melee, just kill everything asap and keep moving. Yeah, you'll lose the stealth bonus sometimes(if you're good at noticing when they get alerted you can skip those enemies and move ahead), but you can clear Adaro in minutes, so even if you need to do it a second time, it's not a big deal.

Not on Steel Path of course.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tips guys. I've been doing some testing with silence and yeah, works to a certain degree but it's not optimal. You have to find the sweet spot for the range and be really swift at killing everything before the stun is gone, trickery definitely helps here but it's not perfect. Works nice with invisible frames to farm focus tho.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...