Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Opinions On Primes?

Ibro156

There isnt an insane amount of difference between the two. It does save a forma the extra energy CAN help but honestly its the bragging rights.

Farming a Frost Prime took two weeks and enough trips into the void to put me at 600k credits not to  mention completing 3 Latron primes (With a bunch of spare parts) And a Reaper Prime. Which i got BEFORE i got the last piece of my frost prime.

Bragging Rights is what primes are all about in this game. =)

Not much deference then -_-

I feel the same way. It's true that they get an extra polarity, gold trim and that extra energy but for the trouble of crafting another frame, I'd rather just put 1 Forma on my regular frame and be done with it.

There isnt an insane amount of difference between the two. It does save a forma the extra energy CAN help but honestly its the bragging rights.

Farming a Frost Prime took two weeks and enough trips into the void to put me at 600k credits not to  mention completing 3 Latron primes (With a bunch of spare parts) And a Reaper Prime. Which i got BEFORE i got the last piece of my frost prime.

Bragging Rights is what primes are all about in this game. =)

Interesting O.o

It's just an extra challenge for those that are up to it or those looking to complete their collections. It's more of a status symbol than a tactical upgrade. There really isn't any major advantage to having a Prime over the original, so it's all preference really.

Interesting O.o

I had some RNG trouble but i wanted that frame too badly to give up and i dont regret my decision one bit. It was an incredible feeling completing that thing. Still they're not for the feint of heart and unless some changes are made they're more a status symbol than far and away superior to the base frames.

Personally the extra polarity does make it easier on the prime frames such as frost, excalibur, and mag now. I've enjoyed all three though my stats state frost prime is my most used I'm hoping mag prime will take it's place. However in the case of the weapons it's more than bragging rights as paris prime is superiour compared to it's counterpart as is orthos and fang prime melee weapons, then theres boar prime while the crit on it is way higher some friends of mine don't really like it and honestly i don't much like the fire rate however thanks to the mods from the vaults there's a way to slow that fire rate down now. So if built right boar prime can be a great shotgun. In my opinion primes are better than counterparts.

I wish they really were trophy items rather than a reskin.

By this I mean they have the same functionality but say differemt idles, or slightly blingier/different power animations.

As it stands they are literally jusy a collectable reskin that takes up a warframe slot and requires a potatoe.

If you have already supercharged the original version, really no point, not even bragging rights.

They are not exactly rare, you will see primes everywhere, and the extra polarity is not worth buying another Reactor for essentially the same frame.

If you have reactors to burn, have at it, but I 30'd Frost and Mag Prime then sold them :)