Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Combos Not Working if Warframe isnt facing Same Direction as Camera, and this is how to Reproduce it.

(NSW)Lame-Potato

Ok so whenever i use a melee combo while warframe is facing forward or same direction as camera all melee combos work just fine but when i face any other direction like left/right or back 2 of the melee combos are impossible to do because the warframe and camera are facing different directions and its very annoying. Most weapons have 4 melee combos the 1st being A+A+A+A while not moving, 2nd combo is moving forward while pressing A+A+A+A, 3rd combo is holding ZL or block and A while standing still, and 4th combo is moving forward and holding ZL + A+A+A+A. So to EASILY REPRODUCE THIS BUG that happens with all melee weapons is simple, equip a heavy blade with Rending Crane Stance or a nunchuk weapon with Atlantis Vulcan Stance because its easier to notice this bug with these weapons and try to do each combo facing forward 1st to see how each combo looks and then use each combo 1 by 1 while facing Left/Right or Back without changing the Camera at all and keeping it facing strait ahead. The Warframe is the only one changing directions not the camera and because the Warframe and Camera are not aligned the 2nd and 4th melee combo will never work and instead the 2nd combo will default to become the 1st combo while the 4th combo will default and become 3rd combo which is Not What i press at all. The 2nd and 4th combo require the warframe to be moving to be performed but while facing Left/Right or Back with Camera facing forward the movement of the warframe is not registered which LOCKS YOU in the Wrong Combo EVERY SINGLE TIME instead of allowing you to use any combo regardless if the warframe is aligned with the camera or not.     P.S. i apollogize for the long and confusing explaination i promise it was supposed to be simple , and thank you DE if you actually read this and fix the bug.                                            

Archived