Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just noticed: "Family Token Ornaments" Inconsistent Pricing.

Els236

So, Grandmother sells Token Ornaments, which are Orbiter/Dojo decorations that represent each family member's in-game currency-token.

The prices are a bit off, if you consider the standing attributed to the different tokens in-game.

With the exception of the Grandmother Token Ornament, the other 5 all cost 10 of their respective family-member's tokens and 5 Grandmother tokens, which leads to this:

Mother Token Ornament: 1000 Standing in Mother Tokens & 7500 Standing in Grandmother Tokens = 8500 Total Standing Cost.

Father Token Ornament: 1000 Standing in Father Tokens & 7500 Standing in Grandmother Tokens = 8500 Total Standing Cost.

Daughter Token Ornament: 1000 Standing in Daughter Tokens & 7500 Standing in Grandmother Tokens = 8500 Total Standing Cost.

Son Token Ornament: 5000 Standing in Son Tokens & 7500 Standing in Grandmother Tokens = 12500 Total Standing Cost.

Grandmother Token Ornament: 15000 Standing in Grandmother Tokens = 15000 Total Standing Cost.

I do understand that the Son and Grandmother tokens are harder to obtain, hence why they give more standing if traded in, but does that mean that their respective Token Ornaments should also reflect this?

Is this intended? Sort of a way of saying "look I have the Grandmother Token Ornament, so I farmed hard"? 

Archived