Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Words, Necramech Conclave

-Faithless-

It wouldn't work if they just put necramechs as is into a pvp mode. Simply because of 2nd and 4th Voidrig abilities.

If they put some effort into it, it could work, but does the end justify the means? Most likely this gamemode will be abandoned by majority of players like any other pvp mode.

• 2 months later...

So the devs should poor more time and resources in conclave that was abandoned a long time ago after two failed attempts?.

No, too much is required and it will likely end up the same way Lunaro did. Do you not remember the content drought thanks to that nonense?.

PvP is fun but Warframe isn't best for it. Do what the rest of us do, Warframe for PVE and other games for PVP i personally enjoy Warzone now and then.

On 2020-09-22 at 1:45 PM, Tachmag said:

Necramechs have no mobility whatsoever and huge hitboxes. The skill cap would be far too low for a competitive gamemode. 

Compared to Warframes, possibly. Compared to other shooters, I don't think so. Unless you are referring to basically modless, if design of normal conclave was followed, where only PvP mods were allowed. Since Mechs are only in their starting phase mods could be way more easily balanced and thus allowed to be used. Weapon counts are also low allowing for better balance. Overall I do not believe the skill ceiling is as low as you seem to imagine it, with the right modding a mech can sometimes outmaneuver a frame. Maps will definitely have to be adapted for them though, more open, yet still complex maps could be entertaining. On the topic of large hitboxes, the way you can make the effective hitbox smaller is to just have the contact range increase(this will negatively affect Bonewidow, but she can be built to rapidly close the distance and everyone has access to an archgun. Falloff ranges will have to be removed or dramatically increased for some weapons, though).

Personally I think it could be fun, but I won't actively advocate for mech fights. PvP in general seems untouched by 90% of the playerbase and I don't see those who actually play Conclave playing mech fights instead of base conclave.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived