Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't know I was capped on nightwave....WhY!?

Akula_Rose

I get it I'm a tryhard, but I like stocking up on catalysts mmkay (*cough*just to spend them immediately). As a long time player I hoped that I would be able to level nightwave infinitely, and I've done the work to earn the rank after 90 (60 after the initial 30) and I've reached the cap. This honestly makes me glad I got burned out during intermission 2 and reached 90 right at the end. Like come on why did you cap it when these nightwaves sometimes just drag on? I was perfectly fine with y'all taking your time as long as I had something extra to do or a goal when it came to nightwave. Now that I've reached the cap and all I'll see are daily and weekly challenges that I have no reason to do it makes me want to hop on the game less. I can legitimately clear almost all of the weeklies in a day (except 3 sortie of course) and I just pop on and do everything extra just to clear my dashboard and now it'll just sit there bugging the crap out of me..... I ain't gonna bother with it if there's literally no point. Why cap it when you know horrible people like me exist? I just want more blue potatoes and random amounts of kuva/nitain. Seriously though I get it, but I'd prefer if it wasn't there....

I never reached the cap and to be honest never paid attention that there was one.

However reading your post i kinda feel that if there was something after "That Cap" I was aware of it might make me tryharder :)

I imagine that there must be more players that get to that point so it would be nice if an added layer of something to keep players occupied was implemented. No idea what but a small selection of rewards as a relic or credits might be enough if they wish to keep a cap on what players can farm from actual Nightwave offerings

Archived