Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus idea

warren685

On 2020-09-20 at 11:51 AM, warren685 said:

theme skin that can open up

That is impossible. Skins can only be recoloured - absolutely no Tennogen skin can introduce things like a new way the body can "open up".

The helmet is the only thing that can be modified in such a fashion, so a robotic helmet could be made. But it would clash horribly with the style of the body, so my guess is no one will try this and DE will never accept it.

10 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

That is impossible. Skins can only be recoloured - absolutely no Tennogen skin can introduce things like "opening up".

The helmet is the only thing that can be modified in such a fashion, so a robotic helmet could be made. But it would clash horribly with the style of the body, so my guess is no one will try this and DE will never accept it.

You know that I'm talking about when Nidus gains Mutation stacks his skin open up a bit right.

5 minutes ago, warren685 said:

You know that I'm talking about when Nidus gains Mutation stacks his skin open up a bit right.

... I know and it changes nothing to what I said.

I will restate: no Tennogen cosmetics can change the "opening up" of Nidus' body. If it doesn't look robotic  today, it will not look robotic after a paint change.

A new helmet could look robotic, but the art clash between a robotic helmet and an infested body would probably look ghastly.

15 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

That is impossible. Skins can only be recoloured - absolutely no Tennogen skin can introduce things like "opening up".

Look at the night hunter skin it has changes in the opening up parts when mutated.

2 hours ago, (PS4)CallmeBraindead_ said:

Look at the night hunter skin it has changes in the opening up parts when mutated.

I have already addressed this, but since it was obviously not enough, here we go again.

The helmet: yes. That is why I talk of the helmet and say "the helmet yes".

The body: no. WE CANNOT CHANGE HOW THE BODY WORKS.

And my "very difficult" argument is: "robot head and infested body would probably be quite ugly".

I realize that I am, however, using a number of technical words.

Archived