Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOADING TAKES AGES AFTER 29.1.1

Apstergo911

Before the update thing were fantastic loading to mission in and out was fast to the point where i can finish fissure capture mission in incredible speed but after the update , the loading in and out of a mission takes nearly the same amount of a capture mission (1 min ) 

i know there was new optimizations to the space of the game but it reeeealy slowed down the loading times even in maps where it doesn't take toll to load 

thanks but i am not playing the game until this gets improved cba tbh

I quite agree you cant play any missions as it takes so long to unload from them. Then becasue you didnt get to vote you find yourself going into another missions that you didnt want to do and have to abort, there getting the load unloading times again - currently its a pain in the ****.

DE somehow managed to break their own game.

It doesnt matter if not "all" are experiencing problems, the fact that are many having them is enough to be sure that the problem is with the game itself.

After 3 days having problems to update the game itself, now that it is updated it takes ages (I cant literaly join an assassination ou capture because the mission is over before I get in).

And the game is on my SSD.

After 2k hours, maybe its time to abandom this game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-22 at 1:09 AM, BlackStreamis said:

ta uma vergonha o Warframe após a atualização: 

This is what is happening to me and makes the game mostly unplayable now. Once DE has fixed I might come back

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived