Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally void hole to my warframe!

Luciole77

4 minutes ago, Eluminary said:

Havnt played railjack in awhile is void hole meta back ??  Last I played it Tether was insane op I hadn't seen nerfed in patch notes yet but also havn't been paying much attention to railjack in awhile

I have both, honestly I get more Mileage out of Void Hole>Munitions Vortex when playing solo.

Tether seems to miss targets more often than I would like, but is a smaller alternative option should you not want to run Void Hole.

I still have a soft spot for the Missile Barrage though, always loved missile spam.

10 minutes ago, Eluminary said:

Havnt played railjack in awhile is void hole meta back ??  Last I played it Tether was insane op I hadn't seen nerfed in patch notes yet but also havn't been paying much attention to railjack in awhile

Tether still is insanely strong. After Gian Point I just switch to Void Hole and Munitions Vortex since you usually need 2 tethers to kill the group. If you get used to firing tether you can literally wreck like 30 ships in a cast. Maybe 2 minutes at most to clear the fighters. 

I personally think, that Void Hole is no longer worth it, after its duration was nerfed. I just spam Tether and nuke everything to pieces in no time. Shooting at the central point of Tether after it caught some ships, will instakill them, even in the highest missions, Munitions Vortex pales in comparison imo. Enemy ships using flares can be a bit of an issue sometimes, as they render it useless, but it doesn't happen that often and I simply cast another one, if it happens ;-)

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Aldain:

I have both, honestly I get more Mileage out of Void Hole>Munitions Vortex when playing solo.

Tether seems to miss targets more often than I would like, but is a smaller alternative option should you not want to run Void Hole.

I still have a soft spot for the Missile Barrage though, always loved missile spam.

Archived