Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Life! (Earn Plat And Make A Difference Too)

rangeless

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=12685

Help treat a sick patient and yourself this fall. Follow the link below. =)

I have donated to Extra Life last year when I played Blacklight Retribution and usually, we get something exclusive like an "extra life" skin once we hit a certain milestone. Even though you should donate to help, getting that little extra platinum makes these deals a lot more settling for our wallets. Click the link below to make a difference... and still be able to game on the same day. =)

I'm in on this as well but another topic was already made in this forum on it.

One of these needs a sticky because with the kind of gamers we have and warframe's streaming status this is gonna turn into a thing.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=62604

If you just want to donate this is my  page. =)

My stream will not be using the warframe music but instead music by spotify and OCRemix.org I'm still working on finishing up the full 24 hour list but its pretty good so far.

Edited by Hyperion5182

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=12685

Help treat a sick patient and yourself this fall. Follow the link below. =)

I have donated to Extra Life last year when I played Blacklight Retribution and usually, we get something exclusive like an "extra life" skin once we hit a certain milestone. Even though you should donate to help, getting that little extra platinum makes these deals a lot more settling for our wallets. Click the link below to make a difference... and still be able to game on the same day. =)

I thought personal profit was not allowed in the forums?

You should've just posted the normal page instead of the page + your refferal link

I thought personal profit was not allowed in the forums?

You should've just posted the normal page instead of the page + your refferal link

There is no personal profit intended the donation levels are so low that any legit fundraising effort shoudl hit them easily Raptr is only expecting 5k total?

I personally want to raise 1k through this. This is an incredible cause and anyone posting their involvement is welcome if you ask me. They raised 2.3 MILLION last year. I want to help them break ten this year.

There is no personal profit intended the donation levels are so low that any legit fundraising effort shoudl hit them easily Raptr is only expecting 5k total?

I personally want to raise 1k through this. This is an incredible cause and anyone posting their involvement is welcome if you ask me. They raised 2.3 MILLION last year. I want to help them break ten this year.

RAISE $25

Win copies of The Maw (XBLA) and R-Type (XBLA)

RAISE $40

Win Assassin's Creed 3 Gold Edition (PS3) + $25 tier prizes

RAISE $100

Win 1000 Platinum for Warframe ($50 value; limited quantity) + $40 and $25 tier prizes

That's personal profit for the one who raises the money, You could just post the real page without the refferal link so you won't get profit from this, And people will just donate

RAISE $25

Win copies of The Maw (XBLA) and R-Type (XBLA)

RAISE $40

Win Assassin's Creed 3 Gold Edition (PS3) + $25 tier prizes

RAISE $100

Win 1000 Platinum for Warframe ($50 value; limited quantity) + $40 and $25 tier prizes

That's personal profit for the one who raises the money, You could just post the real page without the refferal link so you won't get profit from this, And people will just donate

That's only because i joined team Raptr. I set up my account intentionally independent. I dont care about the rewards i want to help kids. This is one of the few ways i can. And given that Warframe ITSELF via facebook posted all of the original stuff i'm not sure the rule applies.