Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please keep the Deimos family relevant in the ongoing story

Kaliragoth

Id just like to personally request that the family on Deimos stays relevant, having been a much more personal story and development instead of another Plains/Fortuna situation. The family going as far as naming our character which takes it to a very personal level. It would feel weird and unsatisfying to just forget about it entirely and move on wherever the story takes us next, or on the next open world if we get one. Not that they have to constantly show up everywhere and always, and there can easily be gaps where we dont hear of it much. But I just feel they have a special value to our Tenno compared to previous npc introductions bar a few obvious examples that are involved in the Tenno origins.

Let me keep my infested family close

In all honesty, I'd be surprised if they didn't. I think it was during Tennocon, but I remember Steve saying that stuff like Deadlock Protocol had to happen before the New War, because of Parvos Granum working as a unifying influence of the Corpus. I'd wager the Entrati are intended to be such 'representatives' of the Infestation for when the time comes.

(As for who would represent the Grineer, hell if I know. Our converted Kuva Liches perhaps?)

3 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

I still want my final Orb Mother battle and a nice clean conclusion to Fortuna.
Mostly through a giant space war where we kick out Nef anyo and Solaris actually becomes a major faction within the Corpus signifying that the Corpus in general can improve.

Fortuna needs some more color. It's just so one note and depressing. 

Add some lava lakes! Burning settlements! Burning dropships....something.

and the actual fortuna has the stupidest layout to live in or occupy that I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. I think a trial is in order.

Archived