Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Abilities Re-tweak

ganjou234

Passive (old): Enemies are 20% less accurate when targeting Nyx.

Passive (new):

• Enemies are 20% less accurate when targeting Nyx, also gain -50% reduced threat level/aggro when nyx is within 20m of a target afflicted with mind-control or chaos.
  • Mind's Eye: Enemies revealed by Enemy Radar allows Nyx to see their ethereal forms through walls allowing Nyx to target and affect them with abilities (like mind control or chaos).

Mind Control (additional feature):

• Absolute Control: Mind Controlled enemies within 5m have their mind control duration refreshed and paused. (unaffected by range modifiers)

Chaos Sphere (additional feature):

• Low Profile/Amidst the Chaos: Further decrease Nyx's threat level by another additive -50% if Nyx is within the sphere's influence.

Psychic Bolts (additional feature):

• Death Order/At My Command: Enemies afflicted by psychic bolts are marked and prioritized by enemies afflicted by mind control or chaos.
  • Mechanokinesis: Casting Psychic Bolts at a hacking target slows down the current timer by 25% (50% if hack is not yet started).

4 minutes ago, ganjou234 said:

Chaos Sphere (additional feature):

• Low Profile: Further decrease Nyx's threat level by another additive -50% if Nyx is within the sphere's influence.

This use to be 100% avoidance till everyone was exploiting the infinite farming on Interception missions and going AFK.

1 minute ago, kwlingo said:

This use to be 100% avoidance till everyone was exploiting the infinite farming on Interception missions and going AFK.

This would technically make her simulate invisibility without actually being so if within the sphere. It also requires the augment.

Combine with Psychic Bolts Death Order/At My Command to make her army kill something.

6 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

The difference is also that you also only lose 50% when within 20m of an afflicted target, then an additional 50% if within Chaos Sphere Augment.

On 2020-09-20 at 9:51 PM, ganjou234 said:

The difference is also that you also only lose 50% when within 20m of an afflicted target, then an additional 50% if within Chaos Sphere Augment.

I'd add 'loses 10% avoidance every (3?5?)seconds no enemy afflicted by any Nyx ability is killed. Gain 2?3?4% avoidance for each kill. I think this would encourage active play. A kind of aggro gauge, maybe? I' drop the need for augment, though. Hate it when i need to slot an augment to get basic functionality for an ability. 

I very much like changes you propose for Nyx, those would make her play much better and more fun. Like a psionic frame she's supposed to be. 

What' s your take on upgrading Absorb? It's iconic, but clunky and weak. 

Archived