Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Upload By Promoted Warlords.

Mhykiel

Please move if in wrong forum and unsure if topic has been mentioned and addressed.

It can really hurt a clans growth if the original warlord who started the clan leaves and promotes another in his place.  I think instead of having dead names and old clan emblems bloating the memory, new warlords should be able to upload clan emblems.  Thank you

Agreed, also wouldn't mind if players at the rank below warlord could be given the power as a group, my clan's warlord doesn't have the platinum to go about adding an emblem but as a co-warlord a rank below who's also a grandmaster, I can't.

Maybe the rank Architect or Treasurer can have the ability.

I was making a suggestion of an additional rank to submit clan emblems in addition to TheCometCE.

But if it is only the warlord I think promoted warlords should be able to upload image becuase the original warlord may have handed over the rings of the clan and left.  Puts a clan in a tight spot.

Well, I've been nagging DE about the Clan Emblem in nearly every forum topic I got into for some time now - so that warlords (any warlord) can upload clan emblem and can pay for it from DojoVault.

After all it's a feature that concerns the full clan, it would be only natural so the money doesn't come from only 1 person. We even have 600+ plat stored in dojo vault from when we rebuilt the dojo into the new design.

All-in-all DE wouldn't lose any money (what does it matter if the 150 plat comes from one or multiple people?), also it would be nice if people could deliberately deposit stuff into Dojo Vault. Unique Vault Access rooms or even better, Vault Access consoles as Decoration could be added so people can interact with the clan vault directly.

Already mentioned most of this in the link below, though no official result surfaced yet (though they might work on it behind the scenes so this is by no means a comlpaint - but sure, it would be nice to know :P ).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/?view=findpost&p=863293

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Agreed, also wouldn't mind if players at the rank below warlord could be given the power as a group, my clan's warlord doesn't have the platinum to go about adding an emblem but as a co-warlord a rank below who's also a grandmaster, I can't.

Very good point.

I think that the overall 'clan ranking' system should be much more flexible.