Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help, urgently

angel_oscuro

Question

569/5000

First forgive my english.
second, I would like to know why after the new 6gb update, the game goes to very little FPS like 6 or 5 FPS when before I ran very well at 50 or 60 FPS with the graphics at medium level.
I tried to put the graphics to the minimum and optimize the cache but even so the low FPS continues to persist, in short it is unplayable for me.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Note: I have played warframe for almost 3 years and never had this problem, after the update I can no longer play: C
I hope you can help me :C

5 answers to this question

It would help if you could give a little more information. PC type ? laptop desktop ?

Graphics card info AMD nvidea ? what type.

Also have you checked for the latest drivers ? I use nvidea and the drivers have been updated several times over the last months.

Also did you run the "verify download cache" from the launcher. ?  

Difficult for anyone to really help or try to give an answer with such limited information.

Agreed, the OP asked so nicely for help but how do you help without any info other than "my FPS dropped from 50 or 60 to 5 or 6"

I mean if I have to guess it sounds like a hardware issue. But it could be that the hard drive is chok full and staggering under the weight of files. I seen a PC do some crazy stuff with a hard drive pushed to over 90% capacity. SSD's seem a little more tolerant of being overloaded with stuff. My neighbour only a week ago was freaking out that his 5 month old PC must have a virus as he could not download and save a movie. Turned out he had never since switching it on ever emptied the trash can. he had less than 10% left on a 1TB drive which was also his Steam library.

Anyways, hopefully angel oscuro comes back with info so someone might be able to assist.

Thank you very much for trying to help you but you are right I did not put too much information and that is why I apologize.
Now I know what the problem has been, it was the ventilation that connects my laptop apparently no longer works as it should and that is why I lowered the FPS and I sent it to the technician and now I'm playing on a borrowed pc.
Before I go I want to thank you for helping me and I apologize for the lack of info for help, thank you very much bro :) and sorry again for my english if something is wrong.

Thanks for the reply and good to know you have it sorted.

When you get your laptop back get yourself a laptop riser/cooler and if on a budget just make an H frame. 3 pieces of wood to lift it up. Gives more airflow and helps reduce the amount of dust and rubbish that clogs fans. 

Have fun. :)

Archived