Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Names For new Warframes to come in the Future

Wephrix

Hi all! i was checking today my warframe list in the arsenal and i realized what at this moment, we get almost all alphabet's letters in warframe names but some letters are not chosen yet, i guess what will be a nice touch if the new warframes to come can have its name's inicial letter, a letter that is not in another warframes yet, i mean the letters "J", "D", "Q", "U" and "Y" are not used yet for a warframe name... Can you think new warframe names? i'm very excited for the new ones... would be nice to have interesting warframes names covering all the alphabet, what you think about this?

can you guess a name starting with J, D, Q, U or Y?, let me know hahah.

Lets see,

Janus - would love to have vor give a different speech each time it appeared

Dionysus - cant hate the god of party!,

Quetzalcoatl or maybe Quatzel for short , Quartzel?

Uclidus - does maths stuff (i know thats not the right spelling).

Yama - Death god in some cultures - i am surprised this name hasnt been used so far,

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Uclidus - does maths stuff (i know thats not the right spelling).

Afraid that's an E name. Euclides.

But Janus is a great idea, as the god of transitions, as it gives a lot of room for interesting mechanisms.

Edit: There could be a snake frame in Jormungandr!

10 hours ago, Wephrix said:

can you guess a name starting with J, D, Q, U or Y?, let me know hahah.

Jezail = Sniper warframe with an Exalted Heavy Sniper weapon, kit focused on buffing guns and bullet resistance.

Dominus = Crusader/Knight-themed Warframe.

Quinoa = vegetarian warframe, throws vegetables and kills enemies by telling them how wrong their choice to eat meat is and boring them to death.

Quillon = a frame with an appearance inspired by 17th century Nobles/Bourgeoise dress. not sure what powers they'd have.

Urumi = a snake-themed frame, with a serpent companion, think Khora but with a danger noodle.

Yolo =  a frame that literally only lives once, and if it dies the frame is destroyed and you have to build another.

Yokai = a demon frame, that can shift between a standard form and a larger, hulking demon form with incredible strength and fire-spreading capabilities.

En 21/9/2020 a las 7:40, (PS4)robotwars7 dijo:

Urumi = a snake-themed frame, with a serpent companion, think Khora but with a danger noodle.

AW MAN i love this one, i found this video 

Imagine a warframe with an exalted whip that make this combos!, that combo spins would be AMAZING. Too Epic!

Archived