Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Today I Got My Snipetron Vandal !

matto

Hi guys,

Just a short fun story.

Today, I checked my in game profile to see how many hours I spent playing Warframe. I also looked at my event stats and see "Informers killed - 20". And here I wonder : "What was this event again?" (I know I have the mind of a goldfish).

So I checked the wiki and was like "oh ok, that one I didn't have time for, such a shame". And then I read what happened during this event, just to refresh my memory, you know, with this event coming. And I see this : "Killing 20 would qualify the player for receiving the Snipetron Vandal as a reward after the event ends."

Wait, wait a minute... I've never got any Snipetron in 300 hours of playing. How come I don't remember getting any Snipetron?

And I decided to send a ticket to the Warframe support, and 2 hours after (yeah it was early in the morning for them), I got my Snipetron Vandal and my Snipetron BP.

p90tz.jpg

EDIT : Trying to solve this with the help of the Warframe support as there's a bug : if you kill a Regulator on Phobos you get a +1 kill on your event stats (not leaderboard) on your in game profile.

Edited by matto

I would like one to now please. Thank you very much.

Go back in time, play the event and you will have one :D

General discussion... i think DE needs a new forum just for thanks and such things.

Edited by Probta16

Those are Regulators, right? I should try. It goes in your event score?

it is shown in your profile as a score, 

however in leaderboards stats dont change.

In other words.

If you killed 19 during event. leaderboards will display 19 with your name.

if you kill some of these now, your profile score will update [bug]

but leaderboards no.

I wonder if some of cheating players could exploit that, by submiting a support ticket like OP did.

. Need DE attention.

In other words.

but leaderboards no.

I wonder if some of cheating players could exploit that, by submiting a support ticket like OP did.

. Need DE attention.

Well, I asked them to check my profile, my event score shows 20. I can't find the leaderboard for the Informer event.

I'm going to try it and report, if it means you can exploit it, better report it than getting a weapon that shouldn't be mine.

Here : I tried, and you were right. If you kill a regulator on Phobos, you get a +1 in your Informer Grineer result. I just reported it, they said that Regulators and Informers are not logged in the same way, but it seems that there's a bug. Currently talking with Support Warframe about this issue.

If something happens, I'll rename my thread "the day I (almost) got my Snipetron Vandal" lol.

In other words.

but leaderboards no.

. Need DE attention.

Matto use it as long as you can, i smell they will take it back rofl xD

If only you would have kept it to yourself.

I don't care that much you know, having it or not won't make a huge difference in my life. And if it can help them... I'm not a Sniper kind of tenno, I'd rather get the Braton Vandal. But for this one I can't do anything... lol

Edited by matto

I have killed something like 15 informers and 70 or so Fusion Moas if you look at my stats.

But I joined Warframe quite a bit AFTER the Fusion Moa and the Grineer Informer event.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188391296

hmmmmmmmm.....  there must be something amiss.

Do I win anything btw? :)

Edited by bobafetthotmail