Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A mechanical change and improvement to Xaku


(XBOX)Huggs93

Recommended Posts

A theoretical change to Xaku about Grasp of Lohk that I think would make him good.

It would be a mechanical change where the void would "reforge" stolen weapons into a copy of your primary or secondary (whichever you were last holding) 

The guns floating around you would act as the do normally (auto aiming and such at a given range) until you aimed down sights.

Once you aimed down sights, the copies would all snap and point where you pointed, as well as fired when you fired. Secondary fires would also be considered along with weapon modes and would fire just like your actual weapons the catch being that each copy would only be effective up to 60% of your weapons damage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

Un cambiamento teorico a Xaku su Presa di Lohk che penso lo renderebbe buono.

Sarebbe un cambiamento meccanico in cui il vuoto "riforgerebbe" le armi rubate in una copia della tua primaria o secondaria (a seconda di quale tenevi l'ultima volta) 

Le pistole che fluttuano intorno a te agiranno normalmente (mira automatica e simili a una data distanza) finché non miri verso il basso.

Una volta mirato verso il basso, le copie si spezzerebbero tutte e sarebbero puntate nel punto in cui avevate puntato, oltre a sparare quando spari. Anche gli incendi secondari sarebbero considerati insieme alle modalità delle armi e sparerebbero proprio come le tue armi reali, il problema è che ogni copia sarebbe efficace solo fino al 60% del danno delle tue armi.

Bell'idea, non sarebbe male. ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

the catch being that each copy would only be effective up to 60% of your weapons damage.

That's not a good catch. 60% weapon damage is still way too much, as it goes up to eight guns stolen. That'd be a 480% damage booster for weaponfire, and weapons are extremely overpowered already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Colyeses said:

That's not a good catch. 60% weapon damage is still way too much, as it goes up to eight guns stolen. That'd be a 480% damage booster for weaponfire, and weapons are extremely overpowered already.

What do you mean "as it goes up to 8 guns stolen"? Are you just illustrating your math with an arbitrary number of guns? The ability defaults to 6 and scales up far beyond

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

What do you mean "as it goes up to 8 guns stolen"? Are you just illustrating your math with an arbitrary number of guns? The ability defaults to 6 and scales up far beyond

 

2 hours ago, Colyeses said:

That's not a good catch. 60% weapon damage is still way too much, as it goes up to eight guns stolen. That'd be a 480% damage booster for weaponfire, and weapons are extremely overpowered already.

 

lol it actually can go up to 15 tagets max (i did power strength at one point) which would be 1500 percent if it was 100 but only 900 if it was at 60 the timer could hasen if you were aiming which would give people a good reason to cast the vast untime there are ways to make it work 60 too much? fine 40 percent is 600

The point is you can make an idea work and jt because my mod setup makes it 15 doesnt mean another build will.

Shocker i know but mag has a build i made that makes level 200 plus enemies mince meat and i figured out the puzzle that was ember where you dont ever have to cast your three or recast your 2 there are way to make every frame a god. warframe is about acruing and controlling that power and focusing it hence making them a god.

For a frame to be good that have to be crap at first which is fine but they have to be able to be generaly used as well as min maxed into a god in different ways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was this thread made before or after the buffs? Cant remember when it dropped.

 

I think the ability is really good as it is right now, buffing it more would make it OP. Based on multiple plays with 5 forma xaku on Sorties and Arbitrations the guns can quite easilly kill anything within few seconds even without using Gaze.

Not sure how it performs on Steel Path but Im sure with Gaze its still gonna melt everything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xombob89 said:

Was this thread made before or after the buffs? Cant remember when it dropped.

 

I think the ability is really good as it is right now, buffing it more would make it OP. Based on multiple plays with 5 forma xaku on Sorties and Arbitrations the guns can quite easilly kill anything within few seconds even without using Gaze.

Not sure how it performs on Steel Path but Im sure with Gaze its still gonna melt everything. 

After the buffs.

And you're right. Xaku has no trouble with steel path.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...