Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With This New Information

BeenProSinceDay1

heck no, im running as vauban and throwing teslas on my sentinel. its not efficient to throw down a stationary shield, even if it crits red. 

This is literally the most contradicting post i have ever seen lol. You do know that literally all 4 of Vaubans skills are "STATIONARY". Finding one exploitable niche with tesla does not make him the God of mobility lmao.

This is literally the most contradicting post i have ever seen lol. You do know that literally all 4 of Vaubans skills are "STATIONARY". Finding one exploitable niche with tesla does not make him the God of mobility lmao.

not even sure what you are saying. im throwing teslas on my sentinel so i can tesla corpus while im running around with my synapse. if it becomes too much, i throw out vortex. with enough teslas i wont even have to shoot all that much.

make sense?

not even sure what you are saying. im throwing teslas on my sentinel so i can tesla corpus while im running around with my synapse. if it becomes too much, i throw out vortex. with enough teslas i wont even have to shoot all that much.

make sense?

Im sure most Vauban users would agree that you are missing the point on how to use vauban. Your entitled to use him however you please but i can gurantee that running around with a teslad sentinel is not the best. Where is your Bastille?, this is the most energy effecient skill Vauban has and tesla will only work to a certain level. I was under the impression that you were using Vauban like Vauban not Rhino. Lets not make this a Vauban thread even though i started it.

Edited by BeenProSinceDay1

Begging your pardon, but what exactly is this "new" information?  It seems to be implied that Volt is good against Corpus, in which case that is not exactly new (thought maybe new to you).  If it something else, can you elaborate so everyone can be in on this "inside" information?  KK, thx.

Begging your pardon, but what exactly is this "new" information?  It seems to be implied that Volt is good against Corpus, in which case that is not exactly new (thought maybe new to you).  If it something else, can you elaborate so everyone can be in on this "inside" information?  KK, thx.

New information that states siding with grinner will help save the Tenno. More people are going towards siding with the grineer. Siding with the grineer mean you fight corpus. Fighing corpus=Volt.

New information that states siding with grinner will help save the Tenno. More people are going towards siding with the grineer. Siding with the grineer mean you fight corpus. Fighing corpus=Volt.

Oh, well that makes sense.  I thought maybe something leaked about Volt buffs going into the update tonight or something.

Volt users can commence crying again, sorry if I or the OP got your hopes up.  Keep reaching for that rainbow, I'm sure Volt will get there one day.

Edited by KARMA2605

Im sure most Vauban users would agree that you are missing the point on how to use vauban. Your entitled to use him however you please but i can gurantee that running around with a teslad sentinel is not the best. Where is your Bastille?, this is the most energy effecient skill Vauban has and tesla will only work to a certain level. I was under the impression that you were using Vauban like Vauban not Rhino. Lets not make this a Vauban thread even though i started it.

my bad i meant bastille when i said vortex. i dont use vauban all that much, and was just going to bc of the elemental aspect