Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void energy color - Help.

(PSN)I_I_Hope_I_I

Question

Hello, I am a MASSIVE fan of the Orokin design, but I also am a huge fan of the whole "Void energy" theme, I have the perfect blue, gold, white and black that I use on my Warframes for the "Vanilla Prime" look, but I wanted my Warframes power energy to be Void colored (basically a different color from the blue that I use on the Orokin look).

So, does anyone know/have the perfect Void color ? If so, mind pointing it out so I can check if I have the pallet ?

Thank you in advance.

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)I_I_Hope_I_I said:

Hello, I am a MASSIVE fan of the Orokin design, but I also am a huge fan of the whole "Void energy" theme, I have the perfect blue, gold, white and black that I use on my Warframes for the "Vanilla Prime" look, but I wanted my Warframes power energy to be Void colored (basically a different color from the blue that I use on the Orokin look).

So, does anyone know/have the perfect Void color ? If so, mind pointing it out so I can check if I have the pallet ?

Thank you in advance.

I typically use the final blue on the Orokin palette, it's more teal/green than the other blues and seems to be the perfect fit for it.

19 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I typically use the final blue on the Orokin palette, it's more teal/green than the other blues and seems to be the perfect fit for it.

Hum... I find it too green, maybe something more Xaku like or less strong green ?

*Edit* I tried Corpus Palette Line 1 column 3 and it was what I was looking for, the pale Void-ish blue. 

Archived