Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give us more Nightwave prestige ranks at least!

DancingJoker

I don't get what "prestige" rank would do or what that would be but I find it unlikely that they will add something like that. At max we get extra 30 ranks and that's it.

Tho it would be easier if Nw would stop counting ranks and instead it would just let us get like 10 chepa-somethings indefinitelly after a while.

To me this is not a problem. I just can't be bothered with Nw. I learned after the second intermission that leveling up actively will get me to r60 long before DE could finish developing it. And the shop doesn't really offer a lot to me. Only the catalysts really. I would buy kuva every now and then and that's it. I'm sitting on 140 Nitain currently because it can't be used for anything. Even Helminth doesn't want it.

52 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Do you really think DE is gonna let you hoard orokin potatoes that easy?

ironically the potatoes are the least worth it. If you buy 3-4 auras instead of a potatoe and sell them you can buy more potatoes from the plat you got.

Just now, FRENNOTEX said:

New sword 😮 !?

Who ? What ? Where ?

the Glassmaker has a unique Heavy Blade called the Vitrica, it was shown a while back and was seen in-game on the last devstream. we're supposed to get it from the Glassmaker Finale (likely by killing him)

mid-air attacks launch a projectile that turns enemeis to glass, performing a ground slam on a glassed enemy deals double damage.

TennoCon 2020: Warframe art panel showcases new frames and infested  everything - P2Gamer - The Gaming Blog Hub

On 2020-09-22 at 6:02 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they already did. if you reached prestige 60 then congrats, you did it, you won. there has to be an end at some point, and the finale will probably be in a couple of weeks. all I want is that new Sword and for Gla$$holes to stop appearing.

This. I enjoy the exploration and all, but the constant resonance spawns especially when trying to do other stuff has gotten beyond annoying.

On 2020-09-22 at 4:23 AM, DrivaMain said:

Do you really think DE is gonna let you hoard orokin potatoes that easy?

The current nw system already allows this .... DE has never sold catalysts again due to the nw system itself. Catalysts are obviously the best and most important items. That is why many are asking that there is no more nw and to return to the old system of alerts but with reformulations such as the duration of potato alerts of 48 hours ....

Archived