Helminth: Missing Abilities

BitterAurora

Alright, So I've put in a lot of work on completing the Helminth and have subsumed 10+ warframes including: Protea, Rhino, Valkyr, Wukong, Baruuk, Ember, Nezha, Equinox, Saryn, Zephyr, Nidus, Harrow, Xaku, Hildryn, Ash, Atlas, Mag, Khora, and Inaros. But it's that Inaros bit I have a problem with.

You see, despite him being removed from my inventory and being subsumed, I DID NOT RECEIVE HIS ABILITY IN THE HELMINTH! I can even point out the flower that represents him. Also note: They still have yet to fix the flowers spawning looking like garbage and two or three of mine are embedded in the wall. unknown.png

Please DE. This is not okay. I purchased my Inaros (which I put 5 forma into) with plat (I sold my original back in my early MR days) and am now without my warframe (which is aprox 20 dollars worth of plat I spent or more) and without the helminth ability that he would have unlocked (24 hours and thousands of resources)

I know I'm not the only one whose experienced this and I'd appreciate people posting about their own experiences with Helminth here in the comments to help DE see that this is happening and is not okay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-22 at 11:42 AM, BitterAurora said:

Alright, So I've put in a lot of work on completing the Helminth and have subsumed 10+ warframes including: Protea, Rhino, Valkyr, Wukong, Baruuk, Ember, Nezha, Equinox, Saryn, Zephyr, Nidus, Harrow, Xaku, Hildryn, Ash, Atlas, Mag, Khora, and Inaros. But it's that Inaros bit I have a problem with.

You see, despite him being removed from my inventory and being subsumed, I DID NOT RECEIVE HIS ABILITY IN THE HELMINTH! I can even point out the flower that represents him. Also note: They still have yet to fix the flowers spawning looking like garbage and two or three of mine are embedded in the wall. unknown.png

Please DE. This is not okay. I purchased my Inaros (which I put 5 forma into) with plat (I sold my original back in my early MR days) and am now without my warframe (which is aprox 20 dollars worth of plat I spent or more) and without the helminth ability that he would have unlocked (24 hours and thousands of resources)

I know I'm not the only one whose experienced this and I'd appreciate people posting about their own experiences with Helminth here in the comments to help DE see that this is happening and is not okay.

I see a screenshot of a flower, but where's the screenshot showing Desiccation as unsubsumed ability?

• 7 months later...

Hey there, was this fixed? I'm worried cuz i don't see desiccation on my helminth either

i thought its because i had inaros on the chair at first, thinking that you can't put desiccation on inaros (duh)

but no, when i put mesa on the chair i can see her shooting gallery on the helminth menu

any help would be appreciated thanks so much :))

Desiccation shows up for me even with inaros prime on the seat, sounds like something went wrong on subsuming for you guys in particular?

Tried contacting support to look at your accounts? Include screenshots showing the problem too! :P

Just to reassure, I don't see a problem with the user's account. They started the subsume process on Sep 17th 2020,  then they logged in on Sep 21 and the subsumed ability was added to their account.  Remember that Subsuming a warframe is not instant!  You can see time remaining in the Helminth lab.

time remaining.png

Archived