Who is hyped about the end of this nightwave

Swear this is just facts and DE is just blind AF.

DE has no comprehension of anything related to the word TIME " this might be my stress levels talking right now but OH MY GOD is the word " TIME " even in DE's vocabulary? I will give them the benefit of the doubt of covid-19 and all that but still does not warrant them a free pass for everything, maybe some things but not everything. Nightwave AKA Season Pass that's free just lasts way too long, the intermissions last way too long. I do not play many other games these days but Season Passes for other games last what 100 days, 60? I have no clue but no matter how long it just seems outright stupid on how long NW lasts. Yes it tells a story/lore but that was on them. They could have just brought in a new system that gave new/fresh rewards each season but instead they decided to give themselves a job they ended up taking them ages to do 1 part of this seasons story. I am just blabbin off at this point but I think you see what I mean here. I would have an still would be fine with just a system where you do what you already do now, do missions ect to gain points to level up an get rewards. It was or would have been at this point a good idea for NW but again like I said "would have" if it did not take so long an last so long as it is. It is just a dull system for an excuse for "content" in the game for players. NGL rewards aren't great but hey they are rewards at that.

The Vault was also a shame at this point, Frost x Ember yet again.

Edited by Rebore

Not hyped, but looking forward to not having glassed enemies. 

It was fun the first month but it gets annoying once there is no real reason to fight them. 

DE does suck at any sort of upkeep mechanisms, they would rather create completely new islands with each release if they could. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

The glass enemies are annoying and way too frequent. And im tired of hearing the same voice lines from nora over and over. 

Seriously, they should just have their own missions, like void fissures.

20 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

I'm hyped to see people complaining that NW ended and they didn't get rank 30

i am also hyped to see people complaining about not being able to spend their nightwave credits, lots of things to look forward to it seems!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

I don't think it's better, but that doesn't even matter. What matters is that there is no reason they couldn't coexist, and that would be better than just having one.

Personally, i still wouldn't bother with nightwave even then, but at least i would still have alerts so i could have something to do.

Both options are good and could coexist and the alerts could operate withouth constant investments. Just make long expiring alerts and more often then it could be both system be played if the rewards are worth the try.

• Like 1

I did enjoy the investigations and things overall, but man, the lack of being able to run or move normally in the scenes is REALLY irritating in a parkour space ninja game. I'm glad they did fix the actual jumpy puzzle a bit to not be as frustrating and for less resonance.

I'll be happy when we get to smack the Glassmaker around for the new shiny sword, and yes, get rid of the dang glass enemies finally.