Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legacy mods?

(XBOX)Firereaper18450

Has anyone heard of "Legacy Mods" or "300% mods" they were apparently around for the first 3 days of Xbox and DE locked them away because they weren't supposed to be available to the players. But people got ahold of them And rather than deleting the mods DE apparently let the players keep them but not trade them away. If u have any other knowledge of this please let me know. Have been playing for 3 years and am MR25 but just heard of these mods tonight. Is this a real thing or is this a myth? For example one of these mods might say plus 300% armor penetration. That's how old these are. They predate the IPS system. 

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Firereaper18450 said:

Has anyone heard of "Legacy Mods" or "300% mods" they were apparently around for the first 3 days of Xbox and DE locked them away because they weren't supposed to be available to the players. But people got ahold of them And rather than deleting the mods DE apparently let the players keep them but not trade them away. If u have any other knowledge of this please let me know. Have been playing for 3 years and am MR25 but just heard of these mods tonight. Is this a real thing or is this a myth? For example one of these mods might say plus 300% armor penetration. That's how old these are. They predate the IPS system. 

First time I'm hearing of these so called 300% mods and I've been playing since open beta. There were mods original that were not supposed to be released but through the transmutation systems players got a hold of these mods. Most of these mods made it into the game (after nerfs), however, a few were taken away from players cause of how powerful they were. I doubt DE would let a player keep a 300% straight mod that isn't in some a riven.

All "legacy mods" as you're calling them from the old upgrade system were converted into Ancient Fusion Cores, which were worth far more in the old Fusion Core system than any other besides Legendary Cores.  Like Legendary Cores, they were left alone when the Endo system came around. But Legendary Cores have a button to specifically use one, while the Ancient Cores apparently just sit around much like those Transmute Cores. You have to melt them down I suppose, to get their Endo value.

Archived