Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #7

[DE]Danielle

Really wished that there was some sort of implementation for time lines on how long a suspension will last as they dont seem to be consistent to first time offenders or repeat offenders. I'm not asking for an easy un-suspension I just wanna know how long.. and im sure many players feel the same way especially newer players who get autobanned for using too much CAPS and asking too many questions.

I wish there was some kind of indication of when the cert build was, the grind to a halt of updates has been pretty rough. Was it not sustainable to keep our updates up with PC? It was really nice being just a few days behind. I'm still at a point where I'm not sure it's worth doing much (vaults especially) because I know the drop tables are changing.

Things the cert build as of now will not help with though:

-Marked for Death was way overnerfed

-Bile costs are still too high and not enough materials are available to donate for it

-All costs for railjack resources in Helminth system are far too high

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Changes:

• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming unveiled but soon to be...veiled promotion.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

and once again we are overlaid with information thank you DE honestly .... give you that the Konsolen Communiti is angry and nerdy anyway. Why ? you have to read yourself. the scrap what you are just doing ridiculous another new Necramech ..... works the same not dan !!! First get the old scrap so that it works. For my part, I only log in. I'm MR 29 and need 13 k mr points to MR 30.

My Gara is like the only one I have ever used War with.... now you are releasing another greatsword that actually glasses enemies....  its soooo perfect for my Gara but I dont really wanna give up war =/ I wish the glassmaker sword was actually made of glass... then I might have gone for it....   I mean if I was going to switch I would switch to her glass hammer.  

We need fish changes and more importantly a crapton of isolation vault bugs fixed asap =/ 

Don't think Glassmaker Boss is coming till we get the next mainline update or the next prime access...

Why ? Because if Glasssmaker comes, this means PC gets the required MR to get to MR30 Before Consoles (Since we're one prime access away from PC since we never got the Excalibur Prime Access)... And I don't think DE has already packed whatever they wanted to pack into builds in regards to MR30.. Since they probably don't want ppl to datamine and leak what will be the MR30 rewards.

As such , Glassmaker boss should probably be released at the same time as next prime access (so both PC and console can hit MR30 at the same time)... Or maybe earlyer if we do get the New Necramech / Kitgun before the next prime access, since I doubt since we're kinda on time for a new prime access imho.

1 hour ago, (PS4)billifred said:

lol.

As a dedicate MR 29 player (14,998 away from MR 30), here's what I've seen and experienced in the past month.

Starting with the release of the glitch riddled Deimo expansion, to the paltry, anemic, and ineffective updates, all the way through and including the patch notes - Deimos is a neverending trainwreck. 

First off, Mastery rank means almost nothing about experience in the game just how many weapons and other things you leveled to max rank 

Second, wdym by inefffective? If you mean it's ineffective at releasing content you're wrong, because even though, yes there are bugs and grind involved, there are still many aspects of fun content to play in said update.

Lastly, Deimos is a neverending trainwreck? It's not as bad as POE on release and definitely not as bad as railjack, Yes Deimos has problems but, mostly it's just that fact of minor bugs and RNG. Still not as bad as most unforfilling updates. Yes technicallly two of my points come down to opinion, but I don't think you realize how minor these problems are compared to other recent updates, that said, have a good day. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)CallmeBraindead_ said:

First off, Mastery rank means almost nothing about experience in the game just how many weapons and other things you leveled to max rank 

Second, wdym by inefffective? If you mean it's ineffective at releasing content you're wrong, because even though, yes there are bugs and grind involved, there are still many aspects of fun content to play in said update.

Lastly, Deimos is a neverending trainwreck? It's not as bad as POE on release and definitely not as bad as railjack, Yes Deimos has problems but, mostly it's just that fact of minor bugs and RNG. Still not as bad as most unforfilling updates. Yes technicallly two of my points come down to opinion, but I don't think you realize how minor these problems are compared to other recent updates, that said, have a good day. 

Something tells me falling through the map isn’t a minor bug. To you it might just be a minor bug but to others this is a major bug that shouldn’t happen. This game needs to be fix, and not just on Deimos.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Trades35 said:

I wouldn’t class falling through the map on Deimos and not being able to get back on the map, as you are stuck in first person view, and in ghost mode And having to quit the game would be classed as a “minor” bug. Bugs have gone on for way too long in this game and needs to be fixed

You can use /unstuck which makes it minor, did you forget that exists? they don't really tell people about it much.

There's sometimes a bug where the options menu/chat can't be opened and the HUD disappears (it only happens for me after missions not always though). Also bugs at Venus tier 5 SU bounty. When you repeat a tier 5 SU on the same playthrough(without going inside SU) the mission where you need to rescue solaris people. The bug is the enemies that has the hacking thing doesn't show or drop anymore. And coildrives that had been successfully hacked(mission hack the coildrive) still stay at the same spot even though I finished that mission already. They sometimes block the coildrive I'm currently after. Can you guys also add more enemies when I've got max wanted level (and plssss for the love of all things don't spam spawn those nullifyers !!!).

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes:

• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming unveiled but soon to be...veiled promotion.

Note: Our next Console cert build will continue the cadence of catching up with PC integrations.

...what? Kinda confused here.

Anyways, Danielle, just wanted to know, even if this hotfix probably won't address them, is DE atleast aware of these bugs that's been around since Heart of Deimos

-Archgun sticking around in your Warframe's crotch area if you switch in and out of Archgun/Archmelee

-Archgun remaining in your hand when you go back on foot (meaning my Ayanga is still in hand as I shoot my Lato or swing my Skana)

-Railjack Ordnance like Galvarc literally not working (no hyperbole, you fire it, and it does 1-2 ticks and disappear)

-Buttons like the Start button randomly ceasing the work until you find a way to kill yourself and revive...then it works again after revival

-getting on K-Drive frequently clipping you through the ground and falling into an Abyss in all 3 Open Worlds...and you can't always use an Archwing to fly back up

-Ember's Fire Blast very inconsistent in what it hits. Missing enemies literally right in front of you with nothing in between

Are you guys at the very least aware these bugs exist and is anyone working on these ones?

Archived