Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #7

[DE]Danielle

On 2020-09-22 at 12:53 PM, (PS4)CallmeBraindead_ said:

First off, Mastery rank means almost nothing about experience in the game just how many weapons and other things you leveled to max rank 

Second, wdym by inefffective? If you mean it's ineffective at releasing content you're wrong, because even though, yes there are bugs and grind involved, there are still many aspects of fun content to play in said update.

Lastly, Deimos is a neverending trainwreck? It's not as bad as POE on release and definitely not as bad as railjack, Yes Deimos has problems but, mostly it's just that fact of minor bugs and RNG. Still not as bad as most unforfilling updates. Yes technicallly two of my points come down to opinion, but I don't think you realize how minor these problems are compared to other recent updates, that said, have a good day. 

lol

Screen name + post = lol x2

So it's been five days. No news on when the hotfix lands, no news on what's really in it. 

I get that DE doesn't really work the weekends, and that's ok. But posting us on a hotfix and then taking (what will definitely be) nearly or over a week to deliver on zero information is pretty poor. Giving us console folks the major updates inline with PC, but then taking weeks to issue us basic fixes on that content is probably worse than just making us wait to get fixed content all in one go. Or at least, this test with Deimos certainly suggests that.

Not sure how this is gonna shake out. Just disappointed is all. Warframe used to be the highlight of my gametime. Now it's a struggle to do more than daily login without getting annoyed.

We NEED a change in NECRAMECH MODS DROP CHANCE, the drop table on pc IS RIDICOULOUS and atm on console is even WORSE because we have 2 useless gold mods in a ridicoulous drop table. Isolation vault is useful ONLY to drop those mods after like 10 runs, and people like me did WAY MORE than 10 run, i guess i did at least tier1-3 100 times. It's boring, and we veterans want those stupid mods to build our necramech. 

ALSO, rework the necramech building because FORMING LOT OF TIME can't still let us have 12 MODS on it. I mean, if only i have those 12 mods. 

Archived