Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Types Of Extraction (Idea)

NotAdrian-EsP

I think we should put other types of extraction ... For example: I use an enemy ship this landed in the hangar and evacuate (The ship will have to pirate it first and you will also have to open the doors of the hangar), could also tenno landing ship in the hangar and extract (note: the ship not have to be there when I get the squad ... I mean you'll have to defend the position), could also use some sort of teleportation (To make this option someone will have to put the coordinates in the terminal) ... It could also be that you have to prepare a flare or something ....
I say this because it makes no sense that the enemies will prepare an area for extraction ...

Comment and that...

Edited by NotAdrian-EsP

Yeah, it's kind of silly how enemy ships have prepared ports for a squad of 4 Tenno to evacuate at...

Would make more sense to take a ship from an enemy hanger like you said or have the Tenno ship fly into a hanger to get you. Or find the ship's escape pods and fire them off, then have the Tenno ship attach to where the escape pods used to be. And of course those planet missions where the Tenno ship takes off and flies straight into a cliff... no comment on that. 

I like the concept of evacuation not being so much a run from point A to point B, but actually a task such as hacking an enemy ship or opening a hanger door or something like that. 

I think that the extraction areas are just airlocks/escape pods, which our Mantas pre-emptively removed before putting themselves into place, kind of like parasites.

But I agree that making extraction more awesome would be a plus to the game.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

Yes, making extraction more complicated would be great.

Like you said, defending our position etc.

Also, Tenno could change their ships to something else. I mean, we just "stand on the ship" when flying out in the space.

And when we're exposed to space, like when we break a window in Corpus ship, we're suffocating.

Doesn't make too much sense, right?

Yes, making extraction more complicated would be great.

Like you said, defending our position etc.

Also, Tenno could change their ships to something else. I mean, we just "stand on the ship" when flying out in the space.

And when we're exposed to space, like when we break a window in Corpus ship, we're suffocating.

Doesn't make too much sense, right?

404 ERROR logic not found