Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-09-22 at 8:35 PM, --Q--Neurofrost said:

After the 29.1.0 update the exposure seems to greatly increased and there are graphical anomalies shown upon viewing Profiles.
This bug hasn't been addressed yet, could you perhaps look into that.

This also seem to turn a lot of RailJack objects including various rocks, meteorites, asteroids and enemy fighters. They become almost entirely white (eyebleed lol).

7ZjSMGT.jpg

Let's have a revisit of the Mission Complete Screen and what's wrong with the (above) picture.  

Finding Hidden Caches/Successfully unlockingSpy Console Missions, this screen is not identifying when the item is Credits nor Endo as it gets lumped into the total amount with the mission (which you can't see at the top).  Given the amount of information on the screen coupled with the short attention span of many streamers and overwhelmingly steep learning curve new players have to go through...  trying to sort out everything that they're getting -- only seeing two identified (out of three) -- leaves the players feeling like they either missed a cache/console or they are being gypped out of a reward.  

Further, as you can see here, the importance is definitely incorrect as getting rewards from consoles (in spy) and hidden caches in sabotage, extermination or Hive Sabotage should be at the top of the list, not at the bottom.  

This was where the old mission complete screen was better than the new, as we could easily parse out the additional endo (or added credits) from the drop tables and not scratching out head...  Especially when you consider some of us can be running either a Credit Booster or a Material Drop Chance Booster and those number will further promote the feeling of being gypped. 

After being told it's being hidden in a mouse over, this clearly is neither working nor desired.  Because as it can be seen from another mission, the credit breakdown is all right if you teach players about mouse-over:

ugXSfoa.jpg

It is not working for Endo: 

QF44ani.jpg

Which is making it feel like I was gypped in the mission...  

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Yes I concur we do not need a vote kick it would be abused no end.

I can't really see any reasons to care about leecher's feelings or opinions but I see leechers getting annoying and jealous about leeching, they don't wish to be kicked and abused to np end in this game...

17 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Hmm don't do drugs, respect your elders, drive safely, more Umbra forma, eat healthy, that'll do. :tongue:
Edit:
Oh yeah, sell Duplicate mods for Kuva. 👍

Yeah, there were other points in that list that I agreed with.  Was just wondering if you dismissed the rest of the post or were just really really really against votekicking lol.

4 hours ago, Alanthier said:

Fix your flagging system.  I just got temp banned from trading for "abnormal mission results" by killing with only a secura lecta in steel path.  Explain where your team's logic is in that @[DE]Rebecca

I've heard similar reports regarding people farming for long periods of Steel Path. The system needs a bit more refinement if people are receiving no-investigation bans. All of these questionable situations should be referred to a QA team that ensures they're not banning people for nonsense.

22 hours ago, Max_PC said:

In Missions that have archwing components (Most priminently in railjack) When you would get off the archwing often Ur weapon or melee would persist being on really odd spots latched on to or inside the warframe, often blocking view and looks really bad. If that could be adressed it would be lovley.

I have this issue every time I play railjack.

11 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I've heard similar reports regarding people farming for long periods of Steel Path. The system needs a bit more refinement if people are receiving no-investigation bans. All of these questionable situations should be referred to a QA team that ensures they're not banning people for nonsense.

Their ticket system is asinine.  They sent me the exact same message as in the game.  I don't even know WHICH mission it flagged for, I did a 28 min run, and immediately following THAT mission it flagged me.  I had like 682k credits with a Secura Lecta and Inaros VS Infested on steel path(27 min run, WITH CREDIT BOOSTER) and was testing my kill power with the whip, since I haven't used them much before the rework to elemental weapons all receiving ISP in calculations, AND testing the viability of the Saxum Thorax set, because the Burning Wasp stance force proc's lifted status on one of the combo's, and I thought it might be interesting to test out.  So nice to see that you'll get flagged for doing a legitimate run test by yourself.

7 hours ago, Darth_BOR said:

I can't really see any reasons to care about leecher's feelings or opinions but I see leechers getting annoying and jealous about leeching, they don't wish to be kicked and abused to np end in this game...

A vote kick in this game will open it up to no end of abuse for players who feel hard done by, trolls who can out vote the genuine player and the player who calls the vote another player might just vote for the hell of if, I've seen it in other games.

I hope your comment is not pointed at me the way you worded that last part, I can tell you I'm no leecher, the amount of times I've helped new players and explained how to use their skills to them, maybe more players should try that instead of just wanting to boot players who don't fit into their playstyle.
p.s I liked the rest of your original post as far as the rest of the points go, I just don't agree with a vote kick. 

6 hours ago, Opyt said:

Yeah, there were other points in that list that I agreed with.  Was just wondering if you dismissed the rest of the post or were just really really really against votekicking lol.

No only the vote kick I'm against, like I said it would be no end of complaints if trolls had access to that feature or players who just don't like other players play style. 

On 2020-09-24 at 5:32 AM, deyuaru said:

1000 argon crystal does not look easy at all... 

----

I'm not sure about others, but I don't do eidolons often enough -> regarding sentient cores.

You'd be right by saying it doesn't "Look" easy, because you can't even make a stock of them that high, all you do need tho, is 3 for each "Feeding", if it restores 20% at neutral you're looking at 360 argon crystals and 1200 Sentient cores, or if it restores 10% at neutral it's 720 argon crystals but 2400 Sentient cores. but they decay every day starting 24 hours from the moment you obtain the argon, and before you know it, they "argone", any mission in the void where you break containers and open lockers can get you a fair amount of crystals (but not every single mission) or a long survival with a loot frame.

Ideally, if you max out focus schools doing only eidolon hunts you'd have ~5000 cores, it took me about two months to max them out doing around one 3x3 each day (skipping some days), so I kind of "Passively" gained all those cores, and I don't have to struggle with "Sentient Appetite"

In a sense, this new "Helminth" system was indeed made for people that played the game for too long and amassed a large quantity of resources that was just gathering dust waiting to be used, so my suggestion is, unlike what other people seem to be adamant about, is to just enjoy what you have, than complain of what you don't, and either work to get it or don't, it's just like real life (tho the last ones likely only apply to my specific situation xD).

As far as I could see, Helminth, isn't meant to be maxed too soon, if anything the whole game reminds me too much about real-life recently, how we have to "Wait" for some things to happen, and we can't "Speed them up" without affecting something else about them.

9 hours ago, Alanthier said:

mhiFiZZ.jpg

Their ticket system is asinine.  They sent me the exact same message as in the game.  I don't even know WHICH mission it flagged for, I did a 28 min run, and immediately following THAT mission it flagged me.  I had like 682k credits with a Secura Lecta and Inaros VS Infested on steel path(27 min run, WITH CREDIT BOOSTER) and was testing my kill power with the whip, since I haven't used them much before the rework to elemental weapons all receiving ISP in calculations, AND testing the viability of the Saxum Thorax set, because the Burning Wasp stance force proc's lifted status on one of the combo's, and I thought it might be interesting to test out.  So nice to see that you'll get flagged for doing a legitimate run test by yourself.

I think that's becuz you have trigged the auto-flag due to such extreme results... which may be "abnormal" due to "28minute".

You can report such bug a few more times until they fix it. "DE thought that they have nerfed secura lecta" 

I am seeing Arquebex gun in my mission report after each finished mission. Report does not list any other of my guns. There is also rather annoying freeze right when everyone gets to extraction point.

Better not be another of your weekend experiments. People want stable gameplay during the weekend, not to be lab rats for your bugfest, sorry bugfixes

15 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

A vote kick in this game will open it up to no end of abuse for players who feel hard done by, trolls who can out vote the genuine player and the player who calls the vote another player might just vote for the hell of if, I've seen it in other games.

I hope your comment is not pointed at me the way you worded that last part, I can tell you I'm no leecher, the amount of times I've helped new players and explained how to use their skills to them, maybe more players should try that instead of just wanting to boot players who don't fit into their playstyle.
p.s I liked the rest of your original post as far as the rest of the points go, I just don't agree with a vote kick. 

Eh, it's a common tactic.  Don't take it personally.  There are occasionally "leechers" in missions, but the simple solution there is to leave if you think the person is leeching, and if you're really really really bothered by it, I guess you could ignore them, though I'm not a big fan of ignoring people, as it removes them (and anyone they might be playing with at the moment) from your matchmaking, as well as you (and anyone you are currently playing with) from their matchmaking.

In Arbitration missions with 4 people group we are experiencing frame drops, which result in very bad frametimes.

Let's say I have Freesync set to 143fps, and during those periods I am seeing 120-90fps or sometimes even lower. Even though my Freesync range is 45hz-144hz, and I am still within the range and should not experience any stutter, it feels like I am running on 30fps or so. This only seem to happen when party is full in endless arbitration missions, though who knows if I had a reason to play any other endless mission I would be able to experience same issues.

During the low fps phase which happens periodically, it happens to every member of the party not just someone individual. Those low FPS phases increase in length over time and eventually you have no choice but end the mission since it gets very uncomfortable.

My hardware is capable of 4k at high fps, so there is no chance in hell this is my PC. 

Is there a reason why every non Deimos fish caught in Valis on Ebisu Spear is Basic? I just caught 70 fish all of them basic.

Is this a bug or some sort of twisted limitation to force us to carry 300 different fishing sticks in our already overcrowded Gear circle?

I would have thought that with every newer fishing spear it would receive previous spear's properties plus some new features.

P.S. Silent feature of the Ebisu Spear does not work on Valis fish

5 hours ago, muziqaz said:

Is there a reason why every non Deimos fish caught in Valis on Ebisu Spear is Basic? I just caught 70 fish all of them basic.

Is this a bug or some sort of twisted limitation to force us to carry 300 different fishing sticks in our already overcrowded Gear circle?

I would have thought that with every newer fishing spear it would receive previous spear's properties plus some new features.

P.S. Silent feature of the Ebisu Spear does not work on Valis fish

Because Deimos Spears are like Plains Spears in that they are causing the target to be speared through and therefore damaged.  This is why fish in Orb Vallis are caught by Shockprods and Stunnas. 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about (let alone which content creator was saying this is the easiest way to get Adorned and Magnificent Servofish) given that we were warned at the beginning of the Fortuna Drop that Lanzo, Tulok and Peram spears would damage servofish.  

On 2020-09-22 at 1:13 PM, R4dioS1lence said:

It feels bad to have lots of reasons to use Simaris reputation now (with subsuming of locked-out-of-drops frames), but still no constant source of rep from him. Specially worse when some frames take 200k rep to get from him, 75k more than the maximum limit. Lots of times the daily scan targets give way less than the daily limit. And this is not counting on the way the daily target limit works: got on one day, completed on that day, but delivered on the next? Locked out of a new one!

For a Cephalon so greedy for data, you'd think he would care more about scans.

Daily scan rep scales with mission level. Doing them on steel path will get you pretty close to the daily cap (provided simaris has given you 4 targets) and then getting the rest with stealth scans isn't as time consuming. Granted that does require you to have the relevant steel path nodes unlocked which is a whole other issue.

My main annoyance with the daily scans is that the number of them is random between 2-4. meaning some days to hit the cap you'll have to do as much as double the amount of stealth scans as others to hit the rep limit.

Archived