Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Because Deimos Spears are like Plains Spears in that they are causing the target to be speared through and therefore damaged.  This is why fish in Orb Vallis are caught by Shockprods and Stunnas. 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about (let alone which content creator was saying this is the easiest way to get Adorned and Magnificent Servofish) given that we were warned at the beginning of the Fortuna Drop that Lanzo, Tulok and Peram spears would damage servofish.  

It is incredibly combersome to need different spears for different things. I'd love if they just released a universal spear that you would need to buy upgrades for the respective types of fish. That way we'd still have to grind a spear upgrade or two for newly released fish but we wouldn't have to fiddle though 3 menus every time we wanna fish for anything

In the same vein, combined dye and pheromone, and universal baits would also be helpful, but less important than the spear thing. would really love for the blueprints on those back too because currently the amount of bait we can use per day is restricted by standing and that's really annoying.

4 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

It is incredibly combersome to need different spears for different things. I'd love if they just released a universal spear that you would need to buy upgrades for the respective types of fish. That way we'd still have to grind a spear upgrade or two for newly released fish but we wouldn't have to fiddle though 3 menus every time we wanna fish for anything

In the same vein, combined dye and pheromone, and universal baits would also be helpful, but less important than the spear thing. would really love for the blueprints on those back too because currently the amount of bait we can use per day is restricted by standing and that's really annoying.

Admittedly, if this is the point of the OP, I can see why he was irritated that the Deimos spear was only giving him basic servofish from Orb Vallis.  

You're not wrong that this would be a novel idea.  However, what I'm seeing in the sub gear wheels is that there's more than enough room for being able to not only pick according to which planet you're fishing on, but there also room for there to be more spears should the need arise.  Same with the baits -- particularly given that this seem to be equipped based on which planet you're currently on.  Along with Dye and Pharoma in another sub-gear wheel with plenty of room for expansion in. 

And while I'm sensing efficiency when it comes to one spear -- with attachments, along with baits, dyes and pharoma being all in one; I'm going to disagree with your wanting to be über-efficient about it when we have MMOs that have this sort of menu systems that are even more complicated than Warframe's.. 

MENU.png

-MOD CAPACITY FOR NECRAMECH WONT ALLOW ALL NECRAMECH MODS TO FIT IN ALL SLOTS

-WHEN USING EXCALIBUR UMBRA, AND TRANSFERRING OUT OF MECH, WILL GET STUCK IN OPERATOR MODE, OR GLITCHED HALFWAY IN THE GROUND CAUSING THE SCREEN TO SHAKE AND PLAYER IS UNABLE TO MOVE UNTIL SQUAD EXTRACTS.  IF UMBRA DIES WHILE IN THE MECH, WHY NOT JUST HAVE AN OPTION TO USE A RESPAWN TO BRING HIM BACK INSTEAD OF DISABLING MY ENTIRE KEYBOARD??

Quick update regarding about the mech and archwing transition issue I encountered, I was able to bypass the bug by using kdrive and then switching to archwing. Saved me a lot of time and have been leveling up the mech in the other open worlds. Not too sure if this would work on other players but it was fairly consistently for me.

6 hours ago, mc551 said:

-MOD CAPACITY FOR NECRAMECH WONT ALLOW ALL NECRAMECH MODS TO FIT IN ALL SLOTS

-WHEN USING EXCALIBUR UMBRA, AND TRANSFERRING OUT OF MECH, WILL GET STUCK IN OPERATOR MODE, OR GLITCHED HALFWAY IN THE GROUND CAUSING THE SCREEN TO SHAKE AND PLAYER IS UNABLE TO MOVE UNTIL SQUAD EXTRACTS.  IF UMBRA DIES WHILE IN THE MECH, WHY NOT JUST HAVE AN OPTION TO USE A RESPAWN TO BRING HIM BACK INSTEAD OF DISABLING MY ENTIRE KEYBOARD??

Pardon, I still can't hear you. 🙄

I just hope this week's update, if there is one, is actually substantial.

Having bugs like 4x Fass for Vaults, monster doors not opening, having vault 1 (I've ever seen Vault 2 repeat), etc, after over a month is sort of disheartening. And that's not even talking about the drop rates, which can be made worse by the aforementioned issues.

On another note, one issue I'd really like to see fixed is the matchmaking. If I select 100 ping in the menu, I don't want to connect to someone who once experienced a 100 ping to a server somewhere when the stars aligned, but rather someone with a good connection and a PC that can handle it. Nothing breaks the flow of the game more than having to wait 20 seconds by a door for it to open because of lag.

Where's the Nightwave act 5? And why is the whole entrati thing so messy and annoyingly grindy.  Just drop the tokens and tell people what to do, or give out a lot more of them. Not gonna lie, the deimos grind broke me, and for the first time ever I haven't really bothered. Oh well, was fun as long as it last.

On 2020-09-27 at 7:56 PM, MBaldelli said:

Because Deimos Spears are like Plains Spears in that they are causing the target to be speared through and therefore damaged.  This is why fish in Orb Vallis are caught by Shockprods and Stunnas. 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about (let alone which content creator was saying this is the easiest way to get Adorned and Magnificent Servofish) given that we were warned at the beginning of the Fortuna Drop that Lanzo, Tulok and Peram spears would damage servofish.  

I'm complaining because description of the spear kinda tells us that Ebisu can be used for Orokin fish (which is Valis fish). And Ebisu is the last to be obtained, so you would think that it would kinda be superior to other fishing rods. As I said, I don't really fancy running around with 300 spears equipped in my Gear circle. This is outright idiotic for us to either clog our Gears circle or change spears every time we about to enter one of the open worlds.

This game is becoming not a looter shooter but a frikkin waste your time with completely pointless crap simulator. You know you are being taken for a fool, when you spend pointless time buying tokens individually instead of giving us Buy all. Oh look there is one token, click on it, wait for server to respond, then click Purchase, then wait for awesome purchase animation to congratulate you on time wasted well, and then again one token to click, to purchase and see the awesome jingle play as if I just won a lottery.

I'm just wondering what shall I do with all the matrices I gathered in countless Vault runs, when I have already reached top tier for that necrawhateverhisnameisloid and there is no point on leveling him up

On 2020-09-23 at 11:07 AM, Slayer-. said:

Just your Codex or your profile as well, anyway try this out.

DE introduced the Primary Kit-guns into the profiles finally.

Equip your MR 30 Primary Kitgun be the host and try it on Deimos mine worked on Deimos, go out the door and let it close and turn around and go back in and check your profile if that fails next shoot some enemies then go back in through the Gate. if it still doesn't work it sounds like a DE fix for those that it didn't work with.

It worked for myself and some others so far, they now show up as mastered in my profile but no MR points, we must have got them when we first ranked them up,  Though I think DE mentioned they were only giving the primary Kit-gun to us so we could also use the gun in our primary slot and wasn't going to award MR for the primary Kit-guns only MR for the Secondary Kit-gun Chambers.

Okay mister wizard.. I did a Freeroam, once without shooting enemies and then yes shot some and no change to my codex?

On 2020-09-27 at 8:18 PM, MBaldelli said:

Admittedly, if this is the point of the OP, I can see why he was irritated that the Deimos spear was only giving him basic servofish from Orb Vallis.  

You're not wrong that this would be a novel idea.  However, what I'm seeing in the sub gear wheels is that there's more than enough room for being able to not only pick according to which planet you're fishing on, but there also room for there to be more spears should the need arise.  Same with the baits -- particularly given that this seem to be equipped based on which planet you're currently on.  Along with Dye and Pharoma in another sub-gear wheel with plenty of room for expansion in. 

And while I'm sensing efficiency when it comes to one spear -- with attachments, along with baits, dyes and pharoma being all in one; I'm going to disagree with your wanting to be über-efficient about it when we have MMOs that have this sort of menu systems that are even more complicated than Warframe's.. 

MENU.png

That's not a fair comparison because that's a menu screen like the esc screen in warframe, not a thing you're going to be flipping through while you're in the middle of an activity or enemies are constantly spawning and attacking you. Black Desert's inventory screen is a better comparison and even then it's an unhelpful one because the systems are entirely different. There's two different menus in Black Desert with the same stuff in them because of a UI update that the devs opted to leave the old one in for people who wanted to continue using it that way. I prefer the new one and only know the old one exists because I pulled it up accidentally a few times. I honestly don't even know what you were trying to get at by using it as an example

The fishing in Black Desert is exponentially simpler than warframe

In Warframe you have to frequently reuse multiple baits through the pain in the ass to use gear wheels, the dye if you wanna use a companion other than occulus, and the pheremone if you want to but I barely notice a difference, and you have to constantly un equip and re equip your spears because enemies are constantly spawning and attacking you, and you have to change locations frequently because the hotspots constantly change, on top of needing specific spears for specific areas or even specific fish in the case of the plains unless you just use volt's passive to bypass that

Black Desert, you find a good fishing spot, of which there are many inside of safe zones, you use your bait (I havn't gotten deep into black desert bait so I can't comment too much on this point specifically but I dont think you can or need to use multiple baits at once for any reason as far as I know), maybe some food to up your fishing skill that can last an hour if you have it, you cast any rod you want to use, and you ether do the minigame or straight up afk.

On 2020-09-24 at 12:41 AM, Owlinaz said:

Codex is showing "Catchmoon, Gaze, Rattleguts and Tomfinger" in my equipment even though I have already used all of them.

On 2020-09-24 at 4:07 AM, Slayer-. said:

Just your Codex or your profile as well, anyway try this out.

DE introduced the Primary Kit-guns into the profiles finally.

Equip your MR 30 Primary Kitgun be the host and try it on Deimos mine worked on Deimos, go out the door and let it close and turn around and go back in and check your profile if that fails next shoot some enemies then go back in through the Gate. if it still doesn't work it sounds like a DE fix for those that it didn't work with.

It worked for myself and some others so far, they now show up as mastered in my profile but no MR points, we must have got them when we first ranked them up,  Though I think DE mentioned they were only giving the primary Kit-gun to us so we could also use the gun in our primary slot and wasn't going to award MR for the primary Kit-guns only MR for the Secondary Kit-gun Chambers.

6 hours ago, Owlinaz said:

Okay mister wizard.. I did a Freeroam, once without shooting enemies and then yes shot some and no change to my codex?

Okay lets set the mood. APGulCN.gif

If you read the first line of my post at the end it states 'anyway try this out.' I didn't say it would work, even though it has worked for some in the past, there is this line. 'It worked for myself and some others so far'

Looks like it didn't work for you, though yours is Codex related issue and not profile so I guess you'll have to wait for DE to fix it. 

On 2020-09-28 at 4:18 AM, MBaldelli said:

MENU.png

To be perfectly honest I do not mind if I only needed one spear on the Gear circle and once selected I could then choose which spear/rod  I need from that smaller menu which shows up on the right hand side where with 2 you choose bait, 3 - dye. That would be improvement. Single spear system with add-ons would work as well.

In addition to these ideas my main question was why the fish was Basic only, even though visually majority were bigger than Basic. If they wanted to tell me that that particular spear is not suited for those fish, then it could require several throws, or something. I believe this is some sort of the bug

10 hours ago, muziqaz said:

In addition to these ideas my main question was why the fish was Basic only, even though visually majority were bigger than Basic. If they wanted to tell me that that particular spear is not suited for those fish, then it could require several throws, or something. I believe this is some sort of the bug

There's two things that are going on here.  The first (and foremost) is that if you're using an spear other than the shock prods from Fortuna when fishing in Orb Vallis, you're damaging the servofish that's causing them to decrease in value for reputation and materials from cutting them up.  

The second is that if you're using dye (when using the shock prods on Servofish in Orb Vallis) to see them better for catching, it was reported all the way back when Fortuna/Orb Vallis dropped that dyed/highlighted fish do not show proper silhouettes when they have been successfully caught.  For example Magnificent (and Adorned) will show up as Basic.  As far as I know, the wording you see during the caught fish cut scene remains correct, even though the silhouettes are flat out incorrect.

DE has seemed unwilling -- or capable -- of addressing the second issue, and most of us have given up hope of it ever getting rectified.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-09-22 at 8:06 PM, -TSA-warramssie said:

start MADURAI Focus 3.0 by switching node Void Radiance with node Void Strike in the skill tree and reduce energy consumption of Void Radiance with levels and not upping energy cost with levels - makes absolutely no sense...

Please implement this!

Archived