Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

16 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Disabled Ordis Transmissions while in the Helminth screen. Our trusty Cephalon must be shielded from this room. 

Wonderful, now we need the same thing for arsenal, foundry, navigation, every other piece of Orbiter ui and in-mission rewards/stats screen.

Or address the level cap on the extended run for nightwave....  90 total levels are not enough... with still one episode to go..

yea we get it .. it ran longer then anticipated. But seems like adding more prestige ranks shouldnt be that hard to make up for the longer run

7 minutes ago, Chettone said:

Are you asking for real? No, I havent subsumed all 44 and I dont plan subsiming bad Warframes like Loki or Inaros. Do you?

im at 25/44 frames subsumed and i'm planning to continue until i'm done. that's my daily task every time i login for the day

---

and now im at the point where I have to dodge "bile"-frames until the day they fix the numbers/or i run out of "non-bile" frames to subsume.

in 8 more days and i'll have to face the bile once more....

As always bug fixes are nice but I honestly would have appreciated a fix to the fact that M4D applies crit to direct damage transfer just fine but currently nullifies all crit in regards to status procs (Try it yourself you guys a pennant with no crit mods at all will proc slash procs the same size as a pennant with all the crit mods on targets hit through M4D; but if you use say a fragor to test raw damage then removing/adding the mods WILL make a differece to the raw damage transfered.)

5 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

Any chance ya'll are gonna fix the new challenges/achievements you added with deimos. They just plain don't work, nothing you do will progress them. 

We've been held up on fixing these. Sorry for the issues and delays ☹️

Consider to include an option in future updates / hotfixes to unsubscribe from Nova-News-Pop-Ups about the super cool Nightwave Missions, Mainly it is quite annoying to wait for them to disappear to check collected ressources in mission or quickly adjust something in options.

Secondly informing me about missions i want to ignore (due to extensive progress in nightwave) is extra annoying, just saying.

9 minutes ago, Chettone said:

Are you asking for real? No, I havent subsumed all 44 and I dont plan subsiming bad Warframes like Loki or Inaros. Do you?

Wait till someone has all 44 frames subsumed and makes a spreadsheet of the costs and how many missions it would take the average joe to do what they did while also never feeding anything that isn't in the "Green".

Honestly, I'm on frame 21, and I don't feel like I'd run out of stuff to feed it too soon, and recently I haven't been playing the game as I used to.

Archived